• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Official of the WEF Calls for 86% Reduction in Human Population

The fact big-tech giant Bill Gates is behind population control AND the vax should tell people something.
DAFB4788-367A-4286-AE57-C93511B360EE.jpeg

Every thing you see happening here, is part of the plan.
The feigned incompetence in our government is all part of the plan. It is the intentional destruction of those most able to wage a war from their own backyards. They are destroying our money, our ability to conduct commerce, our infrastructure, and inundation our borders with foreign agents.
We cannot win, because we are not at war with flesh and blood but powers and princes in high places.
Get on your knees and pray until the battle is at the door. At that hour, when the rain comes,, stand up and fight like the 3rd monkey on the ramp of the Ark.....
How will one know thy enemy in that hour is the question. The battle lines most likely won’t be easily deciphered unless they are on your doorstep threatening everything about you. But by then, for most people, it’s gonna be too late.

How will one know thy enemy in that hour is the question. The battle lines most likely won’t be easily deciphered unless they are on your doorstep threatening everything about you. But by then, for most people, it’s gonna be too late.
They will start somewhere easy in another part of the globe trying to conceal from the rest of the world,
But, if some enterprising group or groups get really motivated, it may not even happen. Kinda like somebody did something?? 😁👍

Reactions: SilentStalkr
86% is an odd yet almost exact amount of people. How did they come up with it.

Save 14%
So obviously the 1% gets to stay
What group of people make up the lucky 13%
I read of a survey taken several years back. They asked a variety of people "What makes you feel happy and contented?"

I think it was around 87-88% said essentially the same thing..."To do my work and enjoy my family and friends."

If you throw out a 1% statistical aberration, and 1% for those who think they're God, or some such, you that leaves roughly 10% who want something else. What do you suppose that 10% have in mind? Shortly they'll have agriculture and production so mechanized few people will be needed. Just enough to wait table, polish shoes, open doors, kiss ass, etc.

-.0001% ruling class
-.001% Their generals
-.01%Their Colonels
-.1%Their Majors
-1%Their Lieutenants
-2% Non coms
10% Slaves.

Sound about right?

Reactions: mtrmn
You can’t stop what’s coming! 😂 #sharpen"); vertical-align: text-bottom; width: 1.467em;">
I agree for "it is written".

=========================

Actually, we could. If everybody decided that it was better to move on than live as slaves, and we all committed suicide, then we'd all be "In heaven with Jesus" and they'd be left here to wallow in their own shit. Imagine Gates having to wipe his own ass?
The Horror, The Horror.

Actually, we could. If everybody decided that it was better to move on than live as slaves, and we all committed suicide, then we'd all be "In heaven with Jesus" and they'd be left here to wallow in their own shit. Imagine Gates having to wipe his own ass?
The Horror, The Horror.
The Creator himself told his disciples in Matt 24 what is going to become of this world. The sovereignty of God compels me to believe what was written by God. In reality, there are no "what ifs" when it comes to the Creator of man telling us straight up what is going to happen.

The Horror, The Horror.

You need help man.
You need some proper gospel badly.

Someone that actually properly knew and understood the Gospel would never even joke about such a thing.

Fighting evil with all your might, especially in a life or death struggle, live or die, fighting them and taking the evil out is a time honoured, righteous and Godly tradition well borne out in Scripture.

Last edited:
You really can't. It is written.
To someone that exists outside of space time...it has already happened.
It is mind blowing when you think about the awesomeness of that power.

Yep

Evil WILL have it's day in the sun.
None of this stupid comic book stuff about some stupid bratty spoiled brat suddenly coming on the scene and foiling the plans of thousands of years.

It is all going to happen, the "good people" WILL have to live through it. The "good people" WILL have to make a choice to follow God despite great and horrific persecution or enjoy the pleasures and comforts of sin and corruption and compromise for a short season before the destruction comes for them.

Sadly many of the "good people" will submit to evil rather than face the price for resisting.

You need help man.
You need some proper gospel badly.

Someone that actually properly knew and understanded the Gospel would never even joke about such a thing.

Fighting evil with all your might, especially in a life or death struggle, live or die, fighting them and taking the evil out is a time honoured, righteous and Godly tradition well borne out in Scripture.
You need to:

So that's what 6 of 7.8 billion is ....86%?
aka Agenda 30.

We experienced Agenda 21. The compliant vacers and the established fear within their flock. Then there are those who did the altar of jabba, because they were told to. They pointed fingers at the unvaxed, and those who wore no muzzle device. With the new round of convid coming about, how far will this be pushed? Shit's gonna get ugly before all is done. 2030 is only 6yrs away.

Yep

None of this stupid comic book stuff about some stupid bratty spoiled brat suddenly coming on the scene and foiling the plans of thousands of years.

It is all going to happen, the "good people" WILL have to live through it. The "good people" WILL have to make a choice to follow God despite great and horrific persecution or enjoy the pleasures and comforts of sin and corruption and compromise for a short season before the destruction comes for them.

Sadly many of the "good people" will submit to evil rather than face the price for resisting.

There will be no fence sitting.
Pick a side, or a side will be picked for you.

Yep

So, if someone good took out some bad to slow the roll, would that person still be considered good? I mean it does say in the good book that vengeance shall be God’s and he will avenge his people, right? So, is one supposed to just be slaughtered or is one expected to fight? People have been debating this for millennia.

Reactions: Sgtsideways

The Horror, The Horror.
Uhh....Gummies again?

You really should avoid the red ones....

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
So, if someone good took out some bad to slow the roll, would that person still be considered good? I mean it does say in the good book that vengeance shall be God’s and he will avenge his people, right? So, is one supposed to just be slaughtered or is one expected to fight? People have been debating this for millennia.

Don't start nothin won't be nothin.

Every thing you see happening here, is part of the plan.
The feigned incompetence in our government is all part of the plan. It is the intentional destruction of those most able to wage a war from their own backyards. They are destroying our money, our ability to conduct commerce, our infrastructure, and inundation our borders with foreign agents.
We cannot win, because we are not at war with flesh and blood but powers and princes in high places.
Get on your knees and pray until the battle is at the door. At that hour, when the rain comes,, stand up and fight like the 3rd monkey on the ramp of the Ark.....
It gets really tiresome reading the frustration from posters on Facebook how Biden is weak and incompetent. I can't get it through to those dumbasses heads, bless their hearts, that he's doing a great job, being the fall guy and crash dummy for the Globalists that are destroying America.

Listen for these sounds.
"Ching chang chong"
"Aloha snackbar"
"Quèdate en tu casa pendejo"
"Aloongaboonga (click) muloohadah! Thees ees not my sandweech!"

Pretty good chance these are the Droid you are looking for.
You forgot

“It’s for your protection”

And

“Hi my names howie, but you can call me Maggot”

The Horror, The Horror.
1696212870627.gif

It gets really tiresome reading the frustration from posters on Facebook how Biden is weak and incompetent. I can't get it through to those dumbasses heads, bless their hearts, that he's doing a great job, being the fall guy and crash dummy for the Globalists that are destroying America.
The VAST majority of mankind is/has been deceived to a certain degree. They have been given over to a reprobate mind, calling evil good and good evil. No amount of reasoning will open the eyes of many of these people, but some will come around. edit: All we can do is keep shouting the truth.
Make no mistake, those of us who resist and refuse to take the mark and worship the beast will not enjoy the ride and we will suffer the consequences on this earth. But the reward is worth everything we go through.
Our very CREATOR paid the penalty of our sin by taking on human flesh and DYING in our stead. We can never hope to repay that, and any suffering we endure is a mere test of our faith in him. I sit here painlessly typing this, but one day I will face my end. I can only pray for the strength and fortitude I will need to endure to the end, whatever that end may be. I cannot face that alone and that strength will have to come through Him.

Last edited:

That is between you and God and what God lays on your heart.

I could give you pages of scriptures about God telling His people to rise up and destroy those who were trying to oppress or kill them.

There are those who believe in doing nothing and just letting anyone do anything they want to you.
But those types only ever are alive and get to exist because other good people take up the sword to protect good and defeat evil.

Fighting doesn't mean you will always win, it doesn't mean you will survive.

I can't speak for what your walk with God is.

I can only tell you what path I KNOW God wants me to be willing and prepared to walk if it is ever needed.

Great Evil only has power because other humans acquiesce and then obey and enforce and carry out evil.
Smaller evil only gets to exist because the good do not destroy it on sight.

Read your way through all the scriptures and pray about it and if you listen properly, God will guide you as to what your path should be in whatever situation you are facing. You may not know the path you are to take until it is revealed to you when the time happens, but you will know long before that what path you are willing to take and be prepared for.

That is between you and God and what God lays on your heart.

I could give you pages of scriptures about God telling His people to rise up and destroy those who were trying to oppress or kill them.

There are those who believe in doing nothing and just letting anyone do anything they want to you.
But those types only ever are alive and get to exist because other good people take up the sword to protect good and defeat evil.

Fighting doesn't mean you will always win, it doesn't mean you will survive.

I can't speak for what your walk with God is.

I can only tell you what path I KNOW God wants me to be willing and prepared to walk if it is ever needed.

Great Evil only has power because other humans acquiesce and then obey and enforce and carry out evil.
Smaller evil only gets to exist because the good do not destroy it on sight.

Read your way through all the scriptures and pray about it and if you listen properly, God will guide you as to what your path should be in whatever situation you are facing. You may not know the path you are to take until it is revealed to you when the time happens, but you will know long before that what path you are willing to take and be prepared for.
Bingo.

Heres their biggest issue. 1 percent of American's are armed better than the US .gov. 1 percent of them will actually use it when it comes time. How many people are they willing to lose before they stop trying? This was told to me by medic for a popular sea air and land group.

Reactions: BurtG
That depends on whether your looking at it from the 'World' point of view or the spiritual point of view.

-From the world point you need to fight to hold onto all your precious toys, and life.

-From the spiritual point, you realize that all of the 'world' is transitory and not worth defending. Knowing the eventual out come is 'written' you decide to let this stuff go and choose the higher call.

Im not judging right or wrong, just mentioning options.

The lord is my Shepard, I shall not want, but also , though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I fear no evil , thy rod and thy staff comfort me , or not the rod and staff weapons.

Thats a good question and one I have. The enem(ies) may be a neighbor, your doctor, lawyer, a relative and good chance one or more are.

It's not like the sides wear uniforms like in the first civil war. Be perceptive. You can be sure the enemy already knows what side you're on.

"Peaceful Depopulation" is a complicated concept....

But the WEF monsters are rubbing their hands together and congratulating themselves on getting the party started - every single time they read another story of somebody "suddenly" dropping dead. They are admitting that it was the goal from the beginning now.

Guess I've been asking the question for years: " God, where are you? " A WWII Nurse named June Wandrey (wrote the book Bedpan Commando) asked this same question when she walked into a Nazi concentration camp.
The level of evil out there today, dwarfs what was present in WWII. Fauci makes Mengele look like a girl scout. WEF types are just satan's little helpers. In the end, they will eat each other alive.

I think to best answer to your question is in this video with John Lovell. Toward the middle, there may be an answer for those that lean toward pacifist, because the Bible says to just go along.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1inLYl0-PaA

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG
Guess I've been asking the question for years: " God, where are you? " A WWII Nurse named June Wandrey (wrote the book Bedpan Commando) asked this same question when she walked into a Nazi concentration camp.
The level of evil out there today, dwarfs what was present in WWII. Fauci makes Mengele look like a girl scout. WEF types are just satan's little helpers. In the end, they will eat each other alive.

I think to best answer to your question is in this video with John Lovell. Toward the middle, there may be an answer for those that lean toward pacifist, because the Bible says to just go along.

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1inLYl0-PaA
"He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."
"Thou shall not kill" is more correctly translated to "thou shall not murder".
God is ultimately the decider of one's fate and judgment. However sometimes I do believe he wishes to use us as his instrument in sending certain evil-doers to said fate ....

Okay, so Dennis Meadows can go first. And the rest of us will then not follow him.

How about that? He is awfully cavalier with the lives of others. How about we return the favor?

Reactions: Expert684