• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories *CLOSED* In case of mandatory vax, engage in insurgency

Is it a flat rate shipping for entire order or is the 8.50 per shirt?

Just want to make sure to get you the right amount.

Is it a flat rate shipping for entire order or is the 8.50 per shirt?

Just want to make sure to get you the right amount.
I should be able to fit 2 shirts in one padded envelope. If you want 10 that’s gonna be a different story and we can work something out

I'll take a 2X
Payment info
Too lazy to search....

CEDAB994-900A-4EDA-A591-1AC156DBF8AD.jpeg

Let me know what you want to ship one to Canada.

Got a PayPal from Provision outdoors with no info. Please identify yourself!

Got a bunch of orders yesterday, going to leave this up over the weekend as there isn’t really a reason to close it until Monday when the order gets placed in the morning.

Reactions: Tokay444
Got a bunch of orders yesterday, going to leave this up over the weekend as there isn’t really a reason to close it until Monday when the order gets placed in the morning.
Think a lot of people (me included) didn't know about this thread until yesterday.

Order placed! Will updated when i have them in my hands and they are ready to go out. Thanks for the orders everyone.

this went well enough that I’m debating paying for the commercial supporter and doing a shirt/apperal of the month type deal, if there is enough intrest and enough idea people would pay for. Up for any suggestions

Order placed! Will updated when i have them in my hands and they are ready to go out. Thanks for the orders everyone.

this went well enough that I’m debating paying for the commercial supporter and doing a shirt/apperal of the month type deal, if there is enough intrest and enough idea people would pay for. Up for any suggestions

I'm down, just make it something that triggers liberals and I'll buy it.

Me too.
How about a Snipers Hide shirt?
I PM’d frank about it last week, maybe in the fall we can get something rolling with some SH swag, but I definitely don’t want to do anything with his brand with out him being involved and an agreement in place for how much mailbox money he needs from it 👍

I’ve been rolling around a “resource limit reached shirt” that would be triggering to the left

We made that picture, but the copywrite issue may be more with ZCO and Disney/Star Wars :unsure:
Don’t Ask Don’t Tell
From some 5 min of google education as long as DV is a original remade image and not a direct copy from CR material you should be g2g. Using the ZCO logo like that I wouldn’t do without permission as now I’m creating marketing material for ZCO.

3-5 shirts would be expensive, but if ZCO/cstactical wanted to do a larger run of them for marketing purposes I could.

if something like that were to happen I need to make some account upgrades before doing any more.

Awesome! Thank you for the updates. Can't wait to get mine. Also thank you for doing this. It's alot of work. We appreciate it.