• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oh Afghanistan, how I miss you

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    LOL

I couldn't imagine being stuck with these faggots. And yes, it is this bad 99% of the time. The old videos of them not being able to do jumping jacks and shit are totally accurate; this isn't some 'come look at this one guy' thing. Want to confuse the shit out of one of them like you're giving them an IQ test? Give them a packaged MRE and just watch.

I'm pretty sure if someone from DoD showed up and was like, hey I know you guys are going out tonight, so I figured we could rotate 40 ANA guys over to you for help, that we'd all instantly be like, na, we already have 12 of us total, we're good.

I particularly like the tards sitting downstairs with their heads in the windows not doing anything but being a static bracketed head target.

Other than being surrounded by tards, what freaks me out is being in a 'known' spot that is probably easy to get mortars onto/shits already set up for it somewhere and to the left flank looks like an elevated rise that basically goes past your site and would allow you to be put into an L easily. When the SF guy starts running the SAW my spidey senses kept saying to sweep left and stop staring ahead the entire time. Not sure what the mission is (or what else is there), but I wouldn't fucking stay there static with those tards around me as assaulting a position to the front is definitely out of the question.

Ide like to think that if it came to it, Americans would fair far better in that scenario....

....but I know deep down in my heart that it would be me and a bunch of other retards sitting around drinking iced coffees not knowing what to do while the one guy who knows his shit yells at us disappointingly.

Afghanistan was just route clearance for us.

FOB warrior to FOB Airborne out to Sharana.....what a shit hole.

Doc

Reactions: Badjujuu
    Training, education, training, then some more education.... And god level patience....

It's a tricky thing over there. The problem isn't that we lack people who know what they're doing, but instead, the bare basics of alot of things we take as common knowledge, aren't. For alot of people in the provinces in the mountains or in the middle of literally nowhere, shit like cars and electricity are some sort of magical wonder.

Alot are also under the impression that joining with the US .mil will have them not do much as we'll just push a button and the bad guys die. They also think given the fancy equipment, its the same with the new shooter buying a 7k scope and thinking he's a .5 MOA shooter all of a sudden. These guys lack the basic knowledge of turning a light switch on or changing a pair of AA batteries - the amount of actual training they need is generational.

The idea of training the peasants to properly fight, instead of just letting them get in the way of the enemy, was refined by Nobumasa (spelling?) in the mid/late 1500s in feudal Japan. He realized that if you actually gave your peasant army a little respect, actual equipment and real training, they not only followed you, but could fight the samurai on the opposing side as an organized force. The difference is that the peasants for the most part knew what everything was and needed to just be trained/allowed to be trained whereas the Afghanistan fighting age men that aren't trained by fire in the Taliban, basically know less than anyone.

Ide like to think that if it came to it, Americans would fair far better in that scenario....

....but I know deep down in my heart that it would be me and a bunch of other retards sitting around drinking iced coffees not knowing what to do while the one guy who knows his shit yells at us disappointingly.
    The last honest man on SH 😂

China says its going into Afghanistsn. They say its to counter terrorism. But I suspect its more for protection while obtaining minerals.

Wonder how much they will appreciate the locals.

China says its going into Afghanistsn. They say its to counter terrorism. But I suspect its more for protection while obtaining minerals.

Wonder how much they will appreciate the locals.

When I heard them say that, I was very curious about it.

We came after the Russians, knowing the mistakes that were made ahead of time. We made our own mistakes, albeit alot of them self inflicted.

I honestly am eager to see how China ends up getting fucked over while there.

979WwziY.jpeg

china that would be almost funny they kill there own people for the shear shits and giggles of the act , lol Locals the Chinese would slaughter a town just to silence one person and use every family they could as human organ donors .

Reactions: Davo308
    Just think about it. There were 18 year olds that joined the service and after 20 years are now the E-8's and 0- whatever's. But we still can not train the retarded to fight for themselves.
    Talk about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome?
    Does this sound familiar? Hearts and minds is bullshit! Total destruction of the enemy and to damn bad for a few caught in the crossfire.

We were embedded with ANA a little over a decade ago. Living out in the middle of Nawa in a shitty bombed out compound with a platoon of those fucks. This shit was constant. Mostly just refusing to go out on patrol, but then they really made life fun when they went around to all the small villages that surrounded us and told the locals we were throwing Qurans on the ground and shit to get them hating us more than they already did. Honestly we all felt safer outside the compound than inside it with 20 of those shady assholes.

Then in Yemen we had LN's working in our compound and one of them thought it would be hilarious to run up behind my saw gunner and yell "Allahu Akbar!!" That was the quickest I've seen someone get their nose broken in my 30-some years of life.

Thanks for the fun memories :ROFLMAO:

Should of used them for simple tasks like walking out claymores to the Taliban .

Is/was there much of a firearms and sport shooting and hunting culture over there?

Just think about it. There were 18 year olds that joined the service and after 20 years are now the E-8's and 0- whatever's. But we still can not train the retarded to fight for themselves.
    Talk about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome?
    Does this sound familiar? Hearts and minds is bullshit! Total destruction of the enemy and to damn bad for a few caught in the crossfire.

Different no?

I mean if a bunch of foreign troops were in my land, telling me as a American to shoot at other Americans they didn’t like, even if they were really shitty Americans, not sure I’d be too eager to help foreign boots in America fight other Americans.

Going to the land where empires go do die, and expecting a different result.

Best way to “win” that battle is to ether GTFO, or bomb it into oblivion and take and forever hold it as another US state.

If I wanted to be free from tyranny? You're damn straight I'd shoot mother fucking people in the face.
    But these people have been zoo animals for generations. They appease the next oppressors and hope to survive. They have no will do do anything else.
    Seems like that's what is taking over here. Pay more and more taxes and hope to not cross any of the millions of laws, regulations and rules.
    Different no?

I mean if a bunch of foreign troops were in my land, telling me as a American to shoot at other Americans they didn’t like, even if they were really shitty Americans, not sure I’d be too eager to help foreign boots in America fight other Americans.

Best way to “win” that battle is to ether GTFO, or bomb it into oblivion and take and forever hold it as another US state.

Different no?

How much time did you spend there?

If I wanted to be free from tyranny? You're damn straight I'd shoot mother fucking people in the face.
    But these people have been zoo animals for generations. They appease the next oppressors and hope to survive. They have no will do do anything else.
    Seems like that's what is taking over here. Pay more and more taxes and hope to not cross any of the millions of laws, regulations and rules.
    I think the government will allow you to keep two nickels to rub together until they have replaced all the deplorables with the illegal aliens coming across the southern border .

Different no?

It depends, are these other "Americans" running around chopping people's heads off, burning children alive, and killing anyone who doesn't kneel to them?

If that's the case, if the french or anyone else wants to come over and give me a gun and pay me to shoot those fuckers in the face, Hell ide be all on board, me an my iced coffee sipping retards.

You presume the side you’re going to be asked to fight for is the one that’s against tyranny?

Personally I wouldn’t be too stocked to have a foreign power telling me how to run my country and telling me which of my countrymen to shoot.

You presume the side you’re going to be asked to fight for is the one that’s against tyranny?

Personally I wouldn’t be too stocked to have a foreign power telling me how to run my country and telling me which of my countrymen to shoot.
    It's pretty easy......those country men that are strapping bomb vests to kids.......those are the ones you shoot

How much time did you spend there?

How much time did you spend reading history.

Argument from authority, but I know, the new guy we install this time is going to be totalllly different, waaaay better than the last one lol

The troops you teach to shoot today, will be the guys shooting at your kids next generation when we do the rerun of the same war.

So you are willing to live on your knees than dieing for your liberty?

It's pretty easy......those country men that are strapping bomb vests to kids.......those are the ones you shoot

But the ones dropping bombs on building with kids in them, those are the good guys, it’s the ones who explode the kid with the vests, those are the animals.

Frankly the only people who “win” in that BS are the very high ups in Afghanistan (who don’t believe any of the BS they sell to their fighters) and the high ups in our military industry (who also dont believe any of the BS they sell to our troops).

Funny how quick both dems and republicans are to invade the Middle East, but the spice must flow

Reactions: Jack's Dad
    So you are willing to live on your knees than dieing for your liberty?

Nooope

What’s the military and big state industry have to do with liberty?

Tell me how my freedoms expanded by blowing up some goat farmer in Afghanistan?

Tell me how my national guard being in DC has made me more free, or when they took guns in New Orleans, or assisted in Waco.

- the amount of actual training they need is generational.
    There, in a nutshell, is the problem...

I was in Cairo Egypt with my father circa 1962 and questioned him about WTF was wrong with these people, the kings had been long gone and Nassar was trying to run a democracy.

His answer was basically what you intimate..."You dont change a whole culture in one generation, it takes 3-4-5 generations."

We just dont have that much time or treasure to waste.

Reactions: Davo308

We came after the Russians, knowing the mistakes that were made ahead of time. We made our own mistakes, albeit alot of them self inflicted.

Dont forget Alexander the not so Great 2300 years before the Ruskies or us.

Reactions: TurboTrout
    Now you are talking in circles.
    Nooope

What’s the military and big state industry have to do with liberty?

Tell me how my freedoms expanded by blowing up some goat farmer in Afghanistan?

Tell me how my national guard being in DC has made me more free, or when they took guns in New Orleans, or assisted in Waco.
    If it was here in your city what would you do? Live under tyrant rules or take whatever is offered to you for a better life? That's what is being discussed.

Now you are talking in circles.

If it was here in your city what would you do? Live under tyrant rules or take whatever is offered to you for a better life? That's what is being discussed.

I’d fight for my liberty, and I wouldn’t much care what outfit the person was wearing if they were attacking me or mine.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

The mistakes the US made were intentional. I would think this would be obvious.

Ed Zackery! But... Here we are twenty years later trying to win the hearts and minds of people that have no desire for liberty.
    Nevermind that this was never about the taliban or that shit hole afghanistan. It was a supposed to be about fucking up terrorists. But the MIC is about money and they don't give a shit about the troops. There was a con run on the public. The war on terror turned into nation building again. Two of them this time.
    I’d fight for my liberty, and I wouldn’t much care what outfit the person was wearing if they were attacking me or mine.

Ed Zackery! But... Here we are twenty years later trying to win the hearts and minds of people that have no desire for liberty.
    Nevermind that this was never about the taliban or that shit hole afghanistan. It was a supposed to be about fucking up terrorists. But the MIC is about money and they don't give a shit about the troops. There was a con run on the public. The war on terror turned into nation building again. Two of them this time.

Indeed.

On the bright side, the more targets they have the better your chances of not being one.

I have never been there but I can assure you that you guys weren’t over there for any reason you were told.

Lol I was there to be the first one on my block with a confirmed tomahawk kill... Regrettably didn't happen.

• Love
    Reactions: Sniperwannabee

You can multiply zero by anything and still get zero.

Give that ODA 100 fat average American dads and let them train them for six months, and they’d kick a lot of ass.

The fact you know you have a long way to go means you’re not a zero.

Reactions: DROWN
    The idea of training the peasants to properly fight, instead of just letting them get in the way of the enemy, was refined by Nobumasa (spelling?) in the mid/late 1500s in feudal Japan. He realized that if you actually gave your peasant army a little respect, actual equipment and real training, they not only followed you, but could fight the samurai on the opposing side as an organized force. The difference is that the peasants for the most part knew what everything was and needed to just be trained/allowed to be trained whereas the Afghanistan fighting age men that aren't trained by fire in the Taliban, basically know less than anyone.

Oda Nobunaga needed musketeers to supplement his Samurai. And he needed them fast. And this was before Togugaw Ieyasu made the peasants true peasants by the disarmament laws. At the time peasants were more akin to the English Yeomanry and American militia. Nobunaga made his men, both the musketeers and the Samurai professional full time soldiers. But his basic stock were already disciplined and teachable.

Getting close to 3 trillion tax dollars spent so someone made bank.
    When you really think through it we are slaves that work our asses off and turn over our money to the machine required by their laws. I mean what type of asshat would fight a war for 20 years when you can drop a few nukes within minutes and have a signed surrender within hours unless you wanted to steal the taxpayers money over the course of 20 years.

don't forget they uncovered docs that show the military leadership, including that piece of shit mattis, knew they weren't making a bit of difference the entire time in afghanistan and had made little to no progress on any long term goals.
    all the while, our brothers and sisters came home in caskets, wheelchairs and crutches, both physical and mental.

Last edited:
    don't forget they uncovered docs that show the military leadership, including that piece of shit mattis, knew they weren't making a bit of difference the entire time if afghanistan and had made little to no progress on any long term goals.
    all the while, our brothers and sisters came home in caskets, wheelchairs and crutches, both physical and mental.
    Thats what pisses me off the most is losing Military Members over bullshit. After the carpet bombing then and only then would I send in boots on the ground.

Reactions: diverdon
    But the ones dropping bombs on building with kids in them, those are the good guys, it’s the ones who explode the kid with the vests, those are the animals.

Frankly the only people who “win” in that BS are the very high ups in Afghanistan (who don’t believe any of the BS they sell to their fighters) and the high ups in our military industry (who also dont believe any of the BS they sell to our troops).

Funny how quick both dems and republicans are to invade the Middle East, but the spice must flow
    ....and who is the one creating their arms depots in schools and hospitals and forcing kids to remain in the building....?

the fact that you are comparing dropping a bomb on a military target that results in collateral damage to this:
    0_ISIS-video-burn-alive-kebab-280826

isis-video_647_062415025410.jpg

5452adf069bedd7b4252a035

.....means you are the dumbest mother fucker i have ever met.....

if you cant figure out to shoot in this scenario, you deserve to be thrown into a wood chipper with the rest of those goat fuckers.

lemme guess, is your smug commie ass going to compare the Allies to the NAZIs because one time they might have killed a civilian?

it must be nice to sit on the couch with your hands clean and throw stones at everyone while pretending to be morally superior........funny, only one side allows you to do that freely.....the other side burns you alive for shit like that...still need help figuring out who to shoot?