• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ohio Disaster

Yes, they TOLD us they were going to do this. They made a movie about an evacuation disaster, IN OHIO with PALESTINE actors; you can't make this up!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: WaltHer
Someone's supposed to wave their magic wand and make it go away!

Headlines/posts about all the dead animals, then headlines/posts about being distracted by UFO reports made me laugh. Dead animals and UFO's go hand in hand, didn't you see Close Encounters? :D

My friend the chemistry / biochem expert tells me the dangers from the toxic gases are mostly around the Chlorine (phosgene, vinyl chloride) compounds. Supplements to help would be those taking on free radicals: Glutathione, NAC, Vitamin E, Vitamin C.

So another train (4th here in Ohio already this year) derails, and the Gov says, "Let's make up UFO sightings and shoot down a weather balloon so no one notices!"......are those the dots which are being connected here? 🤔

My friend the chemistry / biochem expert tells me the dangers from the toxic gases are mostly around the Chlorine (phosgene, vinyl chloride) compounds. Supplements to help would be those taking on free radicals: Glutathione, NAC, Vitamin E, Vitamin C.

Specifically, hydrochloric acid among other compounds.

Reactions: DIBBS and MtnGhost
1676339700978.jpeg

B783BCD5-9500-47C5-9F65-61251DFC1AA5.jpeg
64556CF0-97DF-4D1F-9AFA-8B3B2D22FECF.jpeg

There have been numerous sabotaging incidents of the railway system, along with the energy, water, and food delivery systems. Yet, they're seldom reported, and rarely is anyone held accountable. Can we follow the dots to these balloons and other sightings? The truth is out there, but we will likely never hear it because white supremacists can't handle the truth.

Reactions: HD1911 and Bender
The odds it was sabotage are slim. The odds it was shitty maintenance on the track and cars due to all the Class 1 RRs embracing PSR and gutting the workforce while severely reducing regular maintenance and inspections is very high. Just in the last week I’ve lost three work days of regular maintenance and testing to an emergency repair that has to happen, and everyone I work with is seeing the same. That stacks up really quick into shit not getting greased, quick once overs instead of a good look, quick shot of oil instead of cleaning old grease and dirt, and just an overall forced rush to get it good enough instead of good.

Listen to a train going past you. Hear that “BANG BANG BANG” on numerous cars? Those are flat spots on the wheels that breaks the shit out of the rails. They used to have men in the yards inspecting for that shit, but they cost too much and we’re abolished. The mechanical detectors that supposedly replaced them? Never seen one.

There have been 4 derailments in Ohio this year already, one in my hometown a few days before the Palestine derailment. Those cars are still laying there today. It's not X-files....just shitty infrastructure and backlogged maintenance issues (?) catching up.

IMG_20230130_161239476_HDR.jpg

Screenshot_20230131-184730-832.png

No one believes UFO's are causing these derailments. Lack of maintenances when Butt-i-gayg is in charge of transportantion I can believe easily as the cause, and it should get him fired (but ain't going to happen - where did you get your kids from again Pete, same place as Justice Roberts?).
How Palestine was handled is the problem. They took would should have been a serious but manageable event and turned it into a catastarophe by letting that crap get into the Ohio River Basin that is an important water source.

Was this a Norfolk Southern train?

It sure seems like they have quite a few derailments. Maybe they just get more press due to the region they operate in being more densely populated than here in the west.

Mike

It sure seems like they have quite a few derailments. Maybe they just get more press due to the region they operate in being more densely populated than here in the west.

Mike
The Palestine train was NS. I'm not sure what the one here was, but it was most likely NS also as they're most prevalent around here.

Mike

The Ohio train was. Not sure on the others.

Movie cited above is called "Whie Noise" (because white pypo)...

Hello, it’s me Bender, I’m here once again to tell you that this is satanic. This is how in their mind they resolve them selves of karmic debt. They put what they are going to do into movies and somehow it magically removes all repercussions or karma that may come back from their actions. I know I sound crazy, but this is literally what’s happening.

Thank you for your time, tune in for next time on our “what are the satanists up to?”

Your friend Bender.

Easy folks... this is not the first spill of this type in history. To put this in context, think about how much PVC pipe and other PVC material we use in normal construction and daily life. PVC is a polymer (many molecules linked together) made up of Vinyl Chloride monomer. The stuff is shipped as a compressed liquid and when the great big container it is held in gets damaged and leaks, the liquid turns to a gas. The gas is pretty bad news and you really do not want a cloud of it floating through town (vapor density is 2.2, heavier than air)... so one option to mitigate it is actually to burn it off.

Here are the shipping / transport facts associated with this material... https://www.airgas.com/msds/001067.pdf

I am a 'retired' fire chief and hazmat tech.

Easy folks... this is not the first spill of this type in history. To put this in context, think about how much PVC pipe and other PVC material we use in normal construction and daily life. PVC is a polymer (many molecules linked together) made up of Vinyl Chloride monomer. The stuff is shipped as a compressed liquid and when the great big container it is held in gets damaged and leaks, the liquid turns to a gas. The gas is pretty bad news and you really do not want a cloud of it floating through town (vapor density is 2.2, heavier than air)... so one option to mitigate it is actually to burn it off.

Here are the shipping / transport facts associated with this material... https://www.airgas.com/msds/001067.pdf

I am a 'retired' fire chief and hazmat tech.
Good to see you here medicjim, it's been a while.

And my personal opinion of all these derailments is just 'all bad'. There ain't no 'good' way about it, just "more bad" or "less bad".

Burning it was the lesser of two evils. CO, HCl some of the byproducts.