• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ohio Disaster

Several minutes of raw footage of the mess. Too much train and not enough engines to hold it back is my guess.

118 or 149 mph (!) according to sources

That's mind-blowing for an ore train.

The divot where it left the rails:

17611082_web1_mojavetrainderail.jpg

Crew supposedly knew it was out of control and jumped at 15 mph

Line is back open

As derailments go, that's one for the record books.

Mayhem on the waterways as loose barges run amok!!!

There is an obvious need to poison the Ohio River. Review WEF/globalist position that access to water is not a right, and should be privatized...my guess is that the Colorado River and Mississippi will also be on that list.

Last edited:
There is an obvious need to poison the Ohio River. Review WEF/globalist position that access to water is not a right, and should be privatized...my guess is that the Colorado River and Mississippi will also be on that list.
If you look at debt for climate swaps and the like, Seychelles agreed to protect a third of its marine and coastal area in exchange for a reduction of its sovereign debt.
Sounds like the MPA are of limit areas
Not far of a reach equity for climate swaps or some similar financial “product” trying to monetize/privatize things that shouldn’t be.

I could see the natives doing that with huge chunks of crown land in Canada. Not sure it would happen in the USA with your federal and state lands.

I'm late to the party. Not really late. I attended earlier and then left... I ignored this thread for a while but I figured I would stop in and see what the latest news had to say about East Palestine...

So this Twiddiot ^^^ is calling for the government to take control of the industry that is responsible for moving most of the coal, and a sizable percentage of the petroleum in this country...

And I'm just supposed to conveniently forget that the current administration is militantly opposed to the use of fossil fuels?

It should be a civic duty to violently murder people for being stupid and/or a marxist in public.

Mike

Reactions: BurtG
Reactions: Tokay444
The State and Federal EPA can't find anything wrong with the soil and water because East Palestine is full of white people. Try that with a black community and see what kind of response they get.
You mean full of Republicans. It also wouldn't fly in a dem-only city.

Reactions: Longshot231
You mean full of Republicans. It also wouldn't fly in a dem-only city.
You are correct. That's where Buttplug and Potato Head screwed up.

If they would have put as much effort into the cleanup effort in East Palestine as they had been on the Ukraine, they could have bought a lot of votes in that area as well as surrounding communities.

They could have pointed to their efforts to help fellow Americans regardless of party to buy votes. Yet they are too stupid and too evil to help out anyone that's not a leftist.

That shows you the contempt they have for us and would rather kill us than to build a bridge to us. FJB!

Reactions: notacos4u
The wise thing to do for Rick Tsai was to gather his belongs, load them in a UHaul and move on. First loss is best loss.
This is a fight he will never win.

Save some of the water from the wells and if Biden thinks it's still good, ask him to drink it when he comes to visit.
That waterhead fucktard is 80 years old and senile... It damn sure wouldn't cause any noticable decline in cognitive function. And even if he dropped dead 10 seconds after drinking it the DNC would just claim it was due to his age.

Mike

Reactions: Longshot231
You are correct. That's where Buttplug and Potato Head screwed up.

If they would have put as much effort into the cleanup effort in East Palestine as they had been on the Ukraine, they could have bought a lot of votes in that area as well as surrounding communities.

They could have pointed to their efforts to help fellow Americans regardless of party to buy votes. Yet they are too stupid and too evil to help out anyone that's not a leftist.

That shows you the contempt they have for us and would rather kill us than to build a bridge to us. FJB!
Ha

What a quaint idea. That votes matter

They know they don’t need votes anymore