• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

One of those o crap days .......

Morgan711

Private
Minuteman
Grabbed the DTA and headed to CC Tx range to really do some serious paper killin ! Loaded up a couple boxes of several types of hand loads to see which does best in this setup ? Started out with Factory FGMM and stacking pretty tight at 100 , grabbed a few 180gr hand loads ...bolt won't close ! Try a few 208gr ..same thing , try some of my 170gr RN subs , same shit ! Then it hits me !! These were loaded for my old Rifle that I sold to buy the DTA !! And were only neck sized ,,,,just great , now I got about 300rds of assorted powders and projos I get to pull down now .....and start all over ......

Some people will disagree, but I'd buy a Redding body die and run them through there before I pulled down 300rds.

I've had a "similar" kind of day. (in the past) where I was excited to get a newbie in the game of shooting. After a few hours drive I got to my location and when I got there I realized I grabbed the wrong dry box of ammo.

Some people will disagree, but I'd buy a Redding body die and run them through there before I pulled down 300rds.

I'd do the same. Or pull the de-capping pin out of your fl sizer and see if you size them to fit. I've done it with no issue. Check OAL though.

Sent from South Texas using Tapatalk