• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns One Shotgun to rule them all

Stevens 520, because get the fuck off my lawn. I do have a Remington 870 also. I like if I have to do a slug change I can retain the shell in tube instead of dumping 2 rounds like in a Mossberg, but I prefer the safety location on the Mossberg. The Stevens is now my go to to take with me on long trips because it's a break down and it will fit inside the old Russian NV scope pouch with a handgun and ammo for both.

20200320_123847.jpg

The break isn’t for poking people although you could. It’s a breacher brake so when shotgunning doors you don’t get a pressure spike and blow up your gun
Interesting. If I were to put a shotgun up to a door, I'd prefer a little more pressure relief than that. I wonder if that is actually the same intent with the brake on my rifle? Then I'd REAALLLY want more pressure relief. Then again, it's got the brake ports themselves.