• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OpEd: Are we losing it? ...Or, what are we losing?

Not that I'm hung up on hierarchy, but is anyone keeping a club registry? I'd love to know my membership number.

Reactions: 1J04
No, but I thought of a name for it...

The "Greg Avoids You" club...

or maybe, "Forget About Greg" club.

We are the Brown Bombers of the LSL, or Langelius Shit List. Present plungers, HUAH!

We are the Brown Bombers of the LSL, or Langelius Shit List. Present plungers, HUAH!
Too funny. Funny thing about this Flavor of the Month Ignore Club is I've ignored this clown and his posts for years n years because of what I know I'm capable of saying. He's going on ignore now with Piss Boy. How fitting is that? :sneaky::unsure:

I was wrong, by all means please keep talking your shite. Sorry to have interrupted you fine folks talking your shite.

Greg

Thanks for the reminder, the ignore list is back to just the essentials; very short now. I usually turn off teh original ignores once the dust has settled, but I'd gotten lax. Again..., thanks.

...And if my views offend you, PLEASE put my userid on ignore. My BP will thank you.

Greg

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time keeping up. Do we want them to know that taking natural rights from the people could result in rebellion or not? Thanks.
Honestly, you could take it either way.

At first I thought he was complaining about OPSEC, as though he believed that an open to the public internet chatroom was actually going to be used to plan actual insurrection/civil war...obviously by the dumbest people on planet earth.

Once I saw the comments, and the rebuttals I understand that he was saying that none of us have any business quoting Patrick Henry or declaring we will not stand for tyranny in the USA if it actually includes more than chatting on the internet or penning the scathing jussive to your Congressman. Anyone who resists or rather says they plan to resist if our government decides to start abridging our rights (the definition of a tyranny) is actually hurting the cause, because they'll be portrayed as a violent extremist (a title I lovingly embrace;)).

I'm pretty sure there are laws about stating you plan on committing a criminal act publically; as there are no thought crimes laws YET. I'm also pretty sure that saying you plan on upholding the oath of enlistment/service is not yet illegal, but I am quite sure that it is on their target list along with outlawing The Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, and all the writing's of the Founding Fathers.

At this point I'm thinking that what it really boils down to is a difference of style and strategy. I think the consensus is that it is pointless to try and play their game, adhere to whatever new PC BS they invent (it changes daily), or to try and take the high road, as the high road and traditional conservatism has been getting the ever loving hell kicked out of it no matter who is in office or who controls congress. I honestly think a lot of people are like me and have decided if we want to make a difference we're going to have to drop right down into the Hogg wallow with our enemies and slug it out knee deep in pig shit, lowering ourselves to their level, and doing anything it takes to win.

We are watching them try to implement a coup with their agents imbedded in the deep state. Fighting Queensbury rules is not working. They have already discredited the bureaucracy and functions of government. Seeking to rebuild them, or regain the confidence of The American people is a fools errand. We need to turn them into the same weapons they're using against the President and conservatives. They are already corrupted! Who cares if they are made powerless? I say use them and turn them on the abusers now. To hell with the whole thing. I hope it all burns now.

Thanks for the reminder, the ignore list is back to just the essentials; very short now.

...And if my views offend you, PLEASE put my userid on ignore. My BP will thank you.

Greg

You fucking self righteous Son of a Bitch Hypocrite !!! How fucking dare you feign offense. You've doled out more fucked up shit on people, good people, new people to the Hide, than anyone on here. And you have the fucking audacity to come in here with that weak shit? You're a fucking joke Greg. Have been since I've been "Viewing" this site. The only site I'm a member to and care to visit. I didn't run off after your bullshit tirade years ago like you ran off a shit load of others due to your inability to look past a question that has been asked repeatedly in other forums here. You've got this fucking high and mighty complex that hasn't gotten you knocked on your ass obviously frequently enough through your years. The shit you pulled on me and others in the past? Let's just say even in your pathetic youth you'd never, fucking ever, say that shit to my face without swallowing teeth. You've been the brunt of more jokes on here than you can imagine, again due to your inability to see past your fucking nose. Reap what you sow fuck nuts. The truth hurts like hell, don't it? I give less than one whole fuck how long you've been a pos on here, how many posts you have, who you fucking know, and what you've done in the shooting sports. You're still a fucking clown. :poop:

Last edited:
I really can't complain with any of that, except your suggestion that I'm trying to squelch patriotic discourse. Of course I'm not.

I just don't think that posturing or bragging on one's patriotism is constructive. It's really just all so Obama Era, and simply attracts more ire than it dispels.

If you want to piss off the antis, by all means do so, but think also about the potential unintended consequences.

These days, the antis are getting brave and lashing out in ways that may not be a lasting problem, but can still cause a lot of us plenty of displeasure in the interim. What flak they draw doesn't only hit them, it also hits folks who are simply remaining reticent (also their inalienable right), wishing the blowhards would just get the hell off their soap boxes for awhile, and just give us all a little rest.

The brilliance has been shared, the arguments argued, and the time for soapboxes is rapidly passing. Personally, I wouldn't mind a little reticence, the better to hear the creeps creeping up on us.

If they must be so loud; could they please stand over there a bit, so the rest of us can have some peace and think.

S'all.

Greg

This thread is a cryptic gem of saying shit the long way around the mountain, and losing one's entire point in the process. I don't buy into that philosophy of making myself appear smart by being philosophical, so I'll just put my shit in plain text Ameri-fucking-English.

First, it's the Bear Pit. There is tons of shit talking that happens in here that would never and will never amount to anything more than shit talking. I take many of the posts in here with half a pound of salt because, well, it's the internet. The only sheriff in town here is Frank and Tucker, and both of them know the internet is full of shit talkers and non walkers. I have yet to see any direct threats against any group, government, or persons, only the typical "MOLON LABE" stuff. Whenever any direct threats or other actionable type of comments have been made, I've seen those individuals go *poof* in a heartbeat.

Second, most of those on the Hide take the 2A very seriously. We will stand in staunch opposition on the political front to any attempts to infringe upon those rights, and will use the original intention of the 2A as our emphasizing point just as POTUS uses the nuclear arsenal as his point. Both of which have a barely above zero percent chance of ever being employed anytime soon, but we're not going to back away and remove our #1 bargaining chip from the table.

Echoing on that point for my third, I do not believe one single member of this board will fire a single shot in anger when a new AWB, age restriction, ammo tax, national registration via 4473s or anything similar gets put into place. I do not see anyone turning into McVeigh on here, instead we would fight at the polls to remove those lawmakers and seek impeachment of all others who would violate the Constitution.

Finally, what I do see is if that 38th state ratifies an amendment repealing the Second Amendment, all bets are off and I have no doubt what side I'll be on. As much as we joke about it, I believe I and every other member here hopes that never comes to pass. I too have seen the violence of war, have buried friends closer than family in the name of dubious causes, and I hope to never relive those times again. I absolutely hope my children or grand children never have to see such times. But I will guarantee you and everyone else out here, a repeal of the 2A would be the final mistake this country would ever make as it would be its ultimate downfall into a fiery war that will leave millions dead, a government toppled, and a world in chaos. I am so glad we are far off from that, at least so it seems at present, but it may have seemed the same in 1858 as well.

The left can fuck around and find out.

Last edited:
Jesus fucking baby on a stick! For a thread about S’n TFU there sure is a lot a bitching.

“They” are watching ya know! Wouldn’t want anyone that is monitoring to think we are all so indecisive...... shit :ROFLMAO:

Fine.

So much for trying to voice an opinion and argue in its support. I just betcha if someone else had posted the same topic, a lot of this crap would have been moot.

No shifting standards here, no Sir! Some of you guys are just solid chrome Dicks!

Greg

Last edited:
I just don't think that posturing or bragging on one's patriotism is constructive. It's really just all so Obama Era, and simply attracts more ire than it dispels. If you want to piss off the antis, by all means do so, but think also about the potential unintended consequences.
This past Monday - Wednesday I had to give a class in Savannah Ga. Every TV in that shit hole of a hotel I stayed in (Fairfield) was programed to always start on cnn no matter the last station you had on when turned off. The lounge/breakfast area had one that got one channel only, fucking msnbc. By Wed I had enough an spoke up, the cunt behind the desk said it was hotel policy, to which I replied either turn it off or I will cut the wires. Much to my surprise 6 of 7 people in there started clapping. I did some snooping an found cnn gets credit every time the TV is turned on in a room an same with the lounge. Except the lounge sends the count of passing people even if they hate that shit. I could give a shit less about the left an will voice my beliefs every time they piss me off no matter where it is. I'm done with their shit and if they are looking for a fight, they will not have to look far when I'm around.

You cow-toe all you want, an even join if you id with living on your knees! I have just as much right of not enduring their shit as they do dishing it out, fuck them!!!

If you want to piss off the antis, by all means do so, but think also about the potential unintended consequences.

are you really that much of a pussy youd rather censor yourself than piss off an anti?

the antis are aready pissed off........nothing we can say or do will make them any less pissed off.

they are pissed off because there are people out there with a belief different than their......and that they have a means of protecting themselves.......like i said earlier, they honestly want to kill you because you believe something different than they do...

their whole aim it to silence anyone who doesnt agree with them......so if you want us to "get in line" and silence ourselves.....of course were going to tell you to fuck off.

THEY are the ones that need to worry about unintended consequence of their actions.....not US

i swear, some of you guys are suffering from Low-T so badly, youre one step away from donning skinny jeans and a man bun and working at a starbucks.

It is spelled SHIT.
Maybe in New England it is sheite or whatever.
Maybe move SW across the nation where the Old Farts there say Shit. and say what is on their minds and may look upon you as a piece of shit from NY that moved there and is doing his damnedest to make sure, they know,"This is how we did it back in NY." and it worked so well back there that I moved here to make things here a bit more like back home. "You can make a change or two can't you?"
Kind of like people moving to Colorado from California to Californicate the hicks from the sticks and that is not working out too well so far.

Kind of like people moving to Colorado from California to Californicate the hicks from the sticks and that is not working out too well so far.

It kind of depends on what side you are on, if you are the Californians coming to Californicate Colorado, things are going excellently & you have just about accomplished your goal of ruining the freedoms and laws in the state & about to start your next campaign of destroying the economy for the average person.

If you were however a freedom loving native of Colorado, then it really sucks to have your state overrun with people that hate you but have enough money to buy out all the politicians & price you out of your own houses, while loosing all your real freedoms to idiots from California.

No one gives a damn about the things I give a damn about.
The liberties that we can't do without seem to disappear
like ghosts in the air.
When we don't even care, it truly vanishes away.

Alabama Pines
Jason Isbell, The 400 Unit
I moved into this room, if you could call it that, a week ago.
I never do what I'm supposed to do.
I hardly even know my name anymore.
When no one calls it out, it kinda vanishes away.
I can't get to sleep at night. The parking lot's so loud and bright.
The A.C. hasn't worked in twenty years.
Probably never made a single person cold,
but I can't say the same for me. I've done it many times.
Somebody take me home through those Alabama pines.
You can't drive through Talladega on a weekend in October.
Head up north to Jacksonville. Cut around and over.
Watch your speed in Boiling Springs.
They ain't got a thing to do. They'll get you every time.
If we pass through on a Sunday, better make a stop at Wayne's.
It's the only open liquor store north, and I can't stand the pain
of being by myself without a little help
on a Sunday afternoon.
I needed that damn woman like a dream needs gasoline.
I tried to be some ancient kind of man,
one that's never seen the beauty in the world,
but I tried to chase it down... tried to make the whole thing mine.
I've been stuck here in this town, if you could call it that, a year or two.
I never do what I'm supposed to do.
I don't even need a name anymore.
When no one calls it out, it kinda vanishes away.
No one gives a damn about the things I give a damn about.
The liberties that we can't do without seem to disappear
like ghosts in the air.
When we don't even care, it truly vanishes away.

It is spelled SHIT.
Maybe in New England it is sheite or whatever.
Maybe move SW across the nation where the Old Farts there say Shit. and say what is on their minds and may look upon you as a piece of shit from NY that moved there and is doing his damnedest to make sure, they know,"This is how we did it back in NY." and it worked so well back there that I moved here to make things here a bit more like back home. "You can make a change or two can't you?"

I think Greg is channeling The Blue Rajah.

You people are just simply disgusting. Anybody else want to jump on? Thanks to the Mods, there's still plenty of room for ad hominem attacks, posted rules be damned.

I thought I had some friends on this site; but now, I see I don't. It's OK, this can never happen to you.

Frank; is this the way you want your site to be respected? I thought better of you. I used to be proud about being a member of The 'Hide.

But not today.

Greg

Last edited:
You people are just simply disgusting. Anybody else want to jump on?

Greg

you brought this shit upon yourself....you come on here with your dumbass idea of "being quiet so we can hide from the antis" and you bitch and moan when we dont hop on your dick thinking its a great idea...

you want us to consent to the wishes of those wanting to silence us.....and you call us "disgusting"?

Reactions: 1J04 and Foul Mike
Here... this is how I feel after pondering the OP’s intent...

E553BF94-077C-4C46-A497-D09709AF8639.jpeg

you brought this shit upon yourself....you come on here with your dumbass idea of "being quiet so we can hide from the antis" and you bitch and moan when we dont hop on your dick thinking its a great idea...

you want us to consent to the wishes of those wanting to silence us.....and you call us "disgusting"?

Cam, please, don't offend the sensitive anglophile. It's shite, don'tcha know?

You people are just simply disgusting. Anybody else want to jump on? Thanks to the Mods, there's still plenty of room for ad hominem attacks, posted rules be damned.

I thought I had some friends on this site; but now, I see I don't. It's OK, this can never happen to you.

Frank; is this the way you want your site to be respected? I thought better of you. I used to be proud about being a member of The 'Hide.

But not today.

Greg

You've probably got me ignored still, but in case you don't...

There is a thing, an ugly thing, one which promises the worst anyone could imagine, which is obvious to many in this world today, that is marching unabated towards us all, whether we acknowledge it or not.

There are some folks that are OK with that. Some, even, that welcome it.

There are some folks that aren't OK with that, but refuse to take a firm stance on anything because they're worried about the consequences.

There are others still that aren't OK with it, and would do and sacrifice most anything they could to stop it, if they had any fucking idea at all what could be done that would even make a damned bit of difference.

There may be others, but as of yet I've not met anyone else that has proposed anything I thought would be effective in the world we live in today.

Personally, I find the discussions on this board to be some of the god damndest ones I've come across. The reason being is that at least a non-trivial percentage of people that post here aren't full of shit, are honest, and probably are even honorable in some way.

I know more than a few here that I would be honored to buy a beer, or scotch, or any thing I could reasonably afford.

What I find disgusting is someone that obviously understands the gravity of the situation would have the audacity to try to attempt to persuade us to tone our honest and open discussion on these matters down a bit, because we might offend communists, or some of the folks that refuse to pick a side.

I say this even though I know you're old as shit, and I'm disappointed that you put me in a position where I should feel it OK to disrespect someone that's far more experienced in life and things I care about than I am. As I sit in this chair at this desk, with my hands working this keyboard at a rate that sounds like a mag dump from an m249, with vague thoughts of how I'm going to pay the federal government so much fucking money that they will use to further fuck me over fluttering in the back of my mind, I find that I really don't like that you did that, Greg.

While it's kind of an akward sensation to me, one not entirely unlike the feeling of unexpectedly falling from pretty high up, each day I give less consideration to the consequences of my words and actions with respect to whom my words and actions might offend, or how they may cost me my freedom and livelihood, and more consideration to the ways in which my words and actions will help fulfill my goal of making America great again. I was raised to always be polite and professional, as were millions of my peers and folks older than me, but that is exactly the weakness that's being exploited by the communists, and it MUST change.

In short, I'm a big fan of open discussion on how we can cure the communism. I think anyone that isn't should fuck right the hell on off.

P.S. - I'm thankful as all hell that the bearpit is what it is. I would not change one damn thing.

Last edited:

But not today.

Greg
This so this is the way you really roll! Asking the mods to bail you out of the hole you dug yourself, while looking for backup from Frank? Fucking pathetic, my 10 yo grandson has more back bone than that.

You dug the hole, you own it, admit you fucked up an move on.

Like a Liberal whining in their own self pity.

Many a libtrad in the shooting world, one of the reasons I quit shooting trap. Sad thing was I cut/inked many a good contract on the trap range. The money was not worth the libtard B/S though.

edit,...spelling

Last edited: