• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Open Request -- PLEASE PRAYERS for KYLE -- Horrific start to the trial.

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    For anyone interested in the Kyle trial... started today.

If today is any indication (and it is) Kyle is royally FUCKED. He will lose.

The prosecution played so many deceitful, underhanded games --from shit that should not have been admissable to ploys like pretending to be so computer inept, so MANY times, just happening to get stuck with the comment "militia" on the screen, so that the jury associates Kyle with a militia.

... And his epic fucking retard defense lawyer that could -- SHOULD have raised easily 30 objections and yet never raised one. He just sat there like a bump on a log. A damn down syndrome baboon could have done a better job!!- EVIL IS AT PLAY.

Its almost like he's been paid to lose.

It was bad, bad bad.

😭😡

I don't know what else to do but to ask you ALL..

PLEASE PRAY FOR KYLE. EVERYONE ... whether you believe in God or not. Its going to take a miracle now.

Last edited:
    For anyone interested in the Kyle trial... started today.

If today is any indication (and it is) Kyle is royally FUCKED. He will lose.

The prosecution played so many deceitful, underhanded games --from shit that should not have been admissable to ploys like pretending to be so computer inept, so MANY times, just happening to get stuck with the comment "militia" on the screen, so that the jury associates Kyle with a militia.

... And his epic fucking retard defense lawyer that could -- SHOULD have raised easily 30 objections and yet never raised one. He just sat there like a bump on a log. A damn down syndrome baboon could have done a better job!!- EVIL IS AT PLAY.

Its almost like he's been paid to lose.

It was bad, bad bad.

😭😡

I don't know what else to do but to ask you ALL..

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR KYLE. EVERYONE ... whether you believe in God or not. Its going to take a miracle now.

I read some play by play real time reports on another gun forum. It sounded like the DA was a real slimeball and the judge was getting very irritated with him.

The judge comes across as an old school judge who actually knows his shit pertaining to self defense. It's interesting because normally old school judges tend to not be friendly towards defense teams, but in this trial it's the opposite. Like I said in the original trial thread, the judge is doing a better job defending Kyle than Kyle's defense team is.

Yes Im aware.. but the other two days have been jury selection. Today was the actual opening arguement...Or did I miss something

Jury selection which is normally the most boring part of any trial actually went very fast which is kinda surprising considering this is a high profile case. And no today wasn't the start. I think the 2 days you're thinking of was the motions hearing (aka pretrial) which was 2 days. The actual trial continued today with the prosecutor's witness from yesterday. Which might I add is so far the most useless witness for both direct and cross examination.

Last edited:
    FUCKING MISTRIAL!!!

Screenshot_20211103-210941_Telegram.jpg

Last edited:
    I'm certainly not a lawyer, nor have I been in a court room very much.........

Perhaps some of the posturing will be used to move the case towards the SCOTUS....

IDK...... JMHO