• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ORDER ON HOLD. From Power Valley

Each order I managed to get through was because notifications went out for a different product and I went looking for what I actually wanted. If their is one powder in stock from Hodgdon their is typically going to be other instock also. Besides Retumbo. I’m convinced that it doesn’t actually exist.
A09A3E86-E1EF-424B-8FB2-25EE8104C7BD.jpeg

Oh I dunno bout that, one of my January 2021 scores.😁

The worst part of this entire clusterfuck is the shitbags on gunbroker. I've email communicated with a few......just playing dumb and asking what cartridges and recipes their powder would be good for??? You would be surprised at the number of responses that were "Um I don't know.....I am just selling hot products".

So it seems like a ton of shitbags playing the BOT game and force-fucking the shooting consumer who doesn't babysit his phone and play hungry hungry hippos on various websites. I recently saw a GB ad for 5,250 rounds of bulk federal 22lr......ok so a case (10 boxes of 525)......but the shitty part is he had 67 quantites available.......yep......that fucker had 670 boxes of 525 rounds available......fuck him.

If I was more of an asshole I would make an anonymous call to all the shippers to be on the lookout for HAZMAT items being shipped incorrectly.

OK......rant over.......thanks for listening.

Ern

Reactions: Wisconsinner
I'll give credit to midsouth, they don't allow bots and will ban you for the use.

My order still shows ”processing-hazmat”

just bought a new 308 barrel so it won’t be much use without varget....

My order does as well, im assuming it's because they are so behind on getting their orders out..

Reactions: XTREM HTR16

I actually just received my just shipped notification from PV... just thought I'd let you know