• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

ORIGIN Orders

rendering - first rifle
Big Horn Origin - Pre Ordered
6.5 cm Bartlein shouldered for Barloc - almost finished
Timney Calvin Elite - only parts I have so far

Big Horn Origin KRG Whiskey 3.jpg

Well I’m waiting on my Action as well. No rush I’ve got others to play with. But you may want to start a poll for a long action version. If the short action lives up to the hype, I’ve got a long action stock looking for a mate.

They told me about a week ago they still are on track to release on the 15th of august. Mine is expected around late September early October.
PO#1995
My hawk hill barrel is due for delivery by Friday the 3rd:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Origin's are still on track to begin shipping next week. Again, we're processing all orders on a first in first out basis. Once you receive the "shipment pending" email from us, you can call with your final payment and we will process you right along. If you don't already have your FFL submitted to us, you can email a copy to us by responding to your original order confirmation email.

If you don't get your email right away, hang tight. We appreciate all the patience from all of you. We've got a lot to get processed to get these out the door in addition to staying on top of orders for all of our other products including the Bighorn line of actions. We'll still answer the phone as always, but we'd prefer to not have everyone call with order status questions. Please continue to be patient with us and we'll ship as many as the day will allow us to. We don't anticipate this being a two week process, but we also don't see it as a 6 month process. Our best guess right now has all of the actions on order out the door by early October. That changes daily as orders are still coming in at a steady rate.

Again, we appreciate you being patient and greatly appreciate your support of our product.

Thank you! - Ray

Good to know. I'll get my FFL's info sent this week.

My build details. Everything is ordered but the glass.

Origin with standard bolt face
PVA 22" 6.5 Creedmoor barrel with 5/8x24 threads and taper for Q Full Nelson
Q Full Nelson suppressor
KRG Bravo with W3 forend
B&T spigot
Trigger Tech flat trigger
Warne 34mm rings
Athlon Ares ETR

Do I ask my local gun store to email me their FFL? and then reply to my confirmation email. Thanks

Assuming this will work on Origin actions too?
If you’re talking about the action wrench, then yes it does. I got the confirmation from Josh that it’ll work. I have one on order and a barrel too.

I ordered the action wrench and 12 point barrel nut from Bighorn. I'm assuming the action wrench will work the same as it does for a TL3.

I picked up an origin pre-order from a member here. Doing a switch barrel and got all the parts here except one barrel thats just getting ordered.

My build is going to be the origin with a 20" CBI varmint contour in a 7 twist 223ai and a 8-7twist LH gain twist Bartlein in 6.5 creedmoor (shouldered)to see what the hypes about, Gen5 KRG W3 folding chassis, TT special trigger, Area 419 2P brake and top it of with a 3-20x ultra short in a Badger PSR mount.

Or a 223 barrel for your TL-3...

If they don't do a straight bolt handleon the ORIGIN, my buddy will have to buy another TL3. It was more so a trainer and a rifle for his GF to use, kind of a combo usage. Already have a 223 barrel for it.

One of the ways they're hitting this price point is by only offering limited options. Relatively sure TL3 is going to be your go to for a straight handle.

Anyone order a lefty with a magnum bolt face and want to trade for a 308 bolt face?

Coming to the realization that my prs/match career has ended before it started so a 7saum would be better for future use.

Anyone order a lefty with a magnum bolt face and want to trade for a 308 bolt face?

Coming to the realization that my prs/match career has ended before it started so a 7saum would be better for future use.
just email them and update your order

Just got my email confirmation and now just have to wait for it to show up!!!!

Mind sharing first few digits of your PO or order number?

I'm PO # 166X and confirmation # 245X Order placed Late Feb. Order says will ship 8/15.

I ordered mine 8/1/18 and I'm order #20xx. Either order numbers aren't sequential or I got a canceled action. Could I be so lucky?

I ordered mine 8/1/18 and I'm order #20xx. Either order numbers aren't sequential or I got a canceled action. Could I be so lucky?
there are two numbers. one with the receipt of payment (PO) then a higher one (ornder number)

Any way to not get a swept bolt handle? Trying to put together a 223 trainer to match a TL3.
Sell it to me. I need one to replace a bolt rifle that is not Longer available to me. Seriously, I’m in the market with cash in hand.

just email them and update your order

Guess I will, didnt want to be that guy, but I havent even finished paying for it yet so I guess I need to do that. Totally forgot about paying the rest, but i thought they were supposed to call or email for payment. No biggie.

I have not gotten a email yet. I wasn't a day one guy but jumped on the wagon about a week after the initial announcement.

Guess I will, didnt want to be that guy, but I havent even finished paying for it yet so I guess I need to do that. Totally forgot about paying the rest, but i thought they were supposed to call or email for payment. No biggie.

I thought we were supposed to wait for an email before making final payment per post below.

Should I be waiting for an email or are they waiting for me to call and pay? I don't think today is the day to call and find out with how busy I'm sure they are. If anyone has heard or seen anything different please let us know.

Origin's are still on track to begin shipping next week. Again, we're processing all orders on a first in first out basis. Once you receive the "shipment pending" email from us, you can call with your final payment and we will process you right along. If you don't already have your FFL submitted to us, you can email a copy to us by responding to your original order confirmation email.

If you don't get your email right away, hang tight. We appreciate all the patience from all of you. We've got a lot to get processed to get these out the door in addition to staying on top of orders for all of our other products including the Bighorn line of actions. We'll still answer the phone as always, but we'd prefer to not have everyone call with order status questions. Please continue to be patient with us and we'll ship as many as the day will allow us to. We don't anticipate this being a two week process, but we also don't see it as a 6 month process. Our best guess right now has all of the actions on order out the door by early October. That changes daily as orders are still coming in at a steady rate.

Again, we appreciate you being patient and greatly appreciate your support of our product.

Thank you! - Ray