• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Orofino Idaho, any reason we shouldn't move there?

If anybody is interested those jobs are on Indeed.com, search for Vista Outdoors in Lewiston. We were just told this morning we will be working forced overtime.

Wife would come out even with a reduction in hours. I'd lose half of my income.... I don’t want to beg the wife for gun or truck money.

It is crazy how many people are driving to Spokane or Bozeman to work. As a carpenter, you could make $40+/hr as a 1099 in Bozeman.

Looks like we're doing it! I'll figure out my end. Wife got a tentative offer while H.R. is putting together her package. Only reason it won't happen is if they low ball her. Plan is for me to hang out with the twins for a month or so while we sort out child care. I'll see what I can find after that. The facility has cabins for rent at $200 a month for 1 year while we figure everything out. We can live on her salarie and our savings for a few years if we had to. Not that we will. A month to figure out is the plan.

Last edited:
Looks like we're doing it! I'll figure out my end. Wife got a tentative offer while H.R. is putting together her package. Only reason it won't happen is if they low ball her. Plan is for me to hang out with the twins for a month or so while we sort out child care. I'll see what I can find after that. The facility has cabins for rent at $200 a month for 1 year while we figure everything out. We can live on her salarie and our savings for a few years if we had to. Not that we will. A month to figure out is the plan.
There’s a decent shooting range downriver towards Lewiston but once you meet some people you probably won’t need it.

Clearwater has some amazing steelhead and king fishin and bass and trout are there as well

And plenty of Turkey n other tasty animals.

Reactions: Aftermath
There’s a decent shooting range downriver towards Lewiston but once you meet some people you probably won’t need it.

Clearwater has some amazing steelhead and king fishin and bass and trout are there as well

And plenty of Turkey n other tasty animals.
Said range reaches out to 550 yards. It is south towards Lapwai. Just north of Lapwai, turn east on Tom Beal Road and follow the signs.
As said, though, there are LOTS of places to shoot and you don't have to know a soul. There is plenty of State and Federal land available and as much distance as anyone could ever try for. You will be a Maniac.

Reactions: gunjunkie45
Said range reaches out to 550 yards. It is south towards Lapwai. Just north of Lapwai, turn east on Tom Beal Road and follow the signs.
As said, though, there are LOTS of places to shoot and you don't have to know a soul. There is plenty of State and Federal land available and as much distance as anyone could ever try for. You will be a Maniac.
Unfortunately I never have time to explore shooting opportunities there as always fishing.