• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Ouch! Dropped ATACR

I would be surprised if it was damaged any more than you can see. Nightforce is rock solid

Yeah they sent me a replacement free of charge. Just have to get out to the range and see if she tracks. I don’t have much time on my hands but I will update when I finally get it done

Reactions: TangoSierra916
Just did some load data at the range and the scope worked fine. Worked enough to get zeroed and shoot a group. I’ll take it up to the 1k range as soon as I load up some more Ammo.

I would personally send it in to NF for a check up. Even if it was for nothing more than peace of mind on the turret.

I would personally send it in to NF for a check up. Even if it was for nothing more than peace of mind on the turret.
He said it seemed fine so far. He can verify when he dials further out. If it works like it should then why send it back as the proof is in the pudding. Peace of mind accomplished.

I feel the same way but I already have 2 scopes out for warranty work (1 leupold and 1 bushnell). I have a few matches and a hunt coming up so if she works I’ll just send it in when the snow starts falling. I’m in Alaska so ill send it in when winter hits and I won’t need it.

The only thing thats going to do is make some scope snob that dusts their optics and rifle with a tampon complain that its damaged so they can lowball you.

Fuck it. Check zero. Keep going.

That is a great idea, I am going to start using them instead of sandpaper

Updates.
Just took her out to the range. (Wildfire here in AK had it closed for a while).
Held zero absolutely perfect. Tracked great all the way out to 1000. 4” group at 600yds. Had to shave .25moa off of my dope starting at 600 but I know it’s because of my velocity I plugged into my calculator. (Only did a 5 shot crono at the beginning of load development so Im thinking it’s a tad faster after shooting a few mags).

Reactions: chaosph3re
NXS%203.5-15x50%20Bullet%20Hole_0.png

The NXS™ 3.5-15x50 to the left was shot completely through by an enemy 7.62x39 round fired at a U.S. soldier…yet the unharmed serviceman used it for the next three days, completing his mission. The 3.5-15x50 adapts comfortably to a variety of rifle platforms, survives abuse that would destroy lesser riflescopes, and is impervious to heavy recoil. And, apparently, to enemy bullets.

Was waiting to see some damage. Run that bad boy. We don’t buy bomb proof scopes for reason.

Reactions: LG65CM
You should send it back to NF if you still have the warranty, you really mess up that scope.
Sako, doesn't NF have a lifetime warranty? I assumed they did as so many other scope makers do. TIA, lg