• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pelosi's husband attacked at home.

Latestest news on Pelosi attack .

giphy (1).gif

Pelosi didn't fuck himself.

They weren't watching.... oh ok. Cool story... what about the recordings of the footage legally required to be stored for FOIA requests and investigation purposes??

Fox said they already requested it and were told it aint happening.

Allegedly and "my opinion is..." works better than stating what you think is a fact - that might not be - and it being held against you in court.

Reactions: UKDslayer
"That being said" and "Arguably" pop out quite a bit as well. The talking heads almost never report what happens any more. They report what someone else says happened. That being said, one might arguably believe it could possibly be somewhat related to percieved liability for lying to viewers, maybe.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Allegedly, Paul got hammered, pounded, and then pounded with a hammer. Is that how we use "allegedly"?
My opinion is that they needed to use a rape kit and swab both asshole's assholes. Then somebody would know the truth. We still wouldn't find out anything about the truth, but allegedly somebody somewhere would know what it was. Possibly maybe sometimes allegedly.

AND... he posted this meme..
and I QUOTE

• "The extremist shared a sick meme online about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, who was attacked in their $6m home with a hammer "

64109655-11381353-McKillips_shared_a_disgraceful_meme_regarding_the_brutal_attack_-a-21_1667392281332.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
and I QUOTE

• "The extremist shared a sick meme online about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's husband, who was attacked in their $6m home with a hammer "

64109655-11381353-McKillips_shared_a_disgraceful_meme_regarding_the_brutal_attack_-a-21_1667392281332.jpg
888B5A8D-75C9-47B1-BAC1-9C1A059482C4.jpeg

But he’s extreme right wing politically? That doesn’t add up, sounds like he’s antifa type and they want to paint it as he’s right wing. He also talked about burning down businesses...who’s done that the last few years?

Of course this info was all at the bottom of the story.

Any one notice in the video that shows the open door on the back of the house with the smashed in glass with the glass on the ground outside there’s also a hammer on the ground outside.

I was clicking through the news today on an 80 inch 8K TV and saw it and was like oh shit there’s a hammer on the ground.

9FA4DC48-F95A-4D09-A111-5B48BC8A0332.jpeg

You can’t see it clearly in this image above but you see that dark line the purple arrow in the photo above points at? that’s a hammer I could see it clearly on the TV when I saw it on the news today.
8973EF73-1993-4378-9A0B-4ADC4914AAAC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: babyguppy
Its sad that only the mentally ill can understand the lies coming out of Washington as well as how to change it.......

View attachment 7989805

But he’s extreme right wing politically? That doesn’t add up, sounds like he’s antifa type and they want to paint it as he’s right wing. He also talked about burning down businesses...who’s done that the last few years?

Of course this info was all at the bottom of the story.
did you see his tatoos?
one pic showed a tatoo on his forehead another pic did not
tatoo below hat line
64109659-11381353-image-a-8_1667391588124.jpg

NO tatoo
64109661-11381353-image-a-22_1667392298713.jpg

Reactions: akmike47
food for thought.......
Scientists tell us
all man migrated out of Africa;
My question
Then why don't African's have any DNA traced to Neanderthals?

Could it be, there were multiple humans and species living on the planet? just tossing that out there...

"Neanderthals didn't live in Africa, which is why sub-Saharan African populations have no trace of Neanderthal DNA, but other populations share DNA with Neanderthals, as discovered by a palaeogenetiscist at the Max Planck Institute in Germany that sequenced the Neanderthal genome."

download - 2022-11-02T195418.411.jpeg

Paul's bathroom door from police photos where said cell phone was charging to call 911, looks like a door he purchased at an adult bookstore. Strange to charge your phone in a bathroom.

• Haha
did you see his tatoos?
tatoo below hat line

NO tatoo
Not the same dude.
Look at the outer portion of the eyebrow.
Upper pic nearly touches the eye....lower pic at least a full inch space.
Yes, I know you can raise your eyebrows....just not that far.

did you see his tatoos?
tatoo below hat line

NO tatoo
Also can't see the scar on his forehead in the other

and I QUOTE

But, but, muh Signal App cHaT is eNcRYPteD. tHeY cAnT gEt mE 🥴🥴🥴

Screenshot_20221103_082936.jpg

----

Hey kids, pro tip:

If people from the interwebzz ask you to join a random chat group and start poking/prodding you to say dumb shit....

... dont say dumb shit and leave chat group.

Better yet, don't post all kinds of pictures with you in kit wearing hawaiian shirts all over the interwebzz.

You look fucking stupid anyway.

Last edited:
But, but, muh Signal App cHaT is eNcRYPteD. tHeY cAnT gEt mE 🥴🥴🥴

View attachment 7990114

----

Hey kids, pro tip:

If people from the interwebzz ask you to join a random chat group and start poking/prodding you to say dumb shit....

... dont say dumb shit and leave chat group.

Better yet, don't post all kinds of pictures with you in kit wearing hawaiian shirts all over the interwebzz.

You look fucking stupid anyway.
Say WHAT??????????
"Better yet, don't post all kinds of pictures with you in kit wearing hawaiian shirts all over the interwebzz."

OIP.YDJygXrjG3akEWDQrxYIbgHaE7

In the US illegally since 2008. Came across the US Mexico border and as a Canadian citizen.

8EB3D68F-7581-43F5-A80D-AF1AF6BC58D8.jpeg

Lol... This just gets better

I honestly can't imagine any neurosurgeon releasing to home an elderly 82 y.o. "severe" head-trauma s/p "brain surgery" in 6 days. DOESN'T HAPPEN - especially if that person is rich and powerful! If they had NO insurance, they might be released to an acute rehab step-down facility (also technically a hospital), but home? You have got to be joking.

Reactions: lariat

I honestly can't imagine any neurosurgeon releasing to home an elderly 82 y.o. "severe" head-trauma s/p "brain surgery" in 6 days. DOESN'T HAPPEN - especially if that person is rich and powerful! If they had NO insurance, they might be released to an acute rehab step-down facility (also technically a hospital), but home? You have got to be joking.
Yeah, that's yet another detail about this story that doesn't sound right. I recall seeing at least one source saying they were expecting PP to have a full recovery - from what they've been describing as a traumatic head injury (suffered by an 82-year-old) followed by brain surgery. Really? Dang, I want that medical plan.

IMO - most sane Amercians know this is a cover up.
Release the video
Release the 911 call
Release the body cam footage
They won't because it doesn't add up

Mystery of Paul Pelosi hammer attack deepens as new police account reveals how Speaker's husband calmly opened door to cops after phoning 911, did NOT reveal he was in trouble and then walked BACK towards 'intruder' who bludgeoned him​

What the heck is going on??? This joker was on a supposed "suicide mission"... With a hammer???

Something doesn't add up.

Clear explainations requested!!!