• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Pelosi's husband attacked at home.

I thought the left was the party of LGBTQ++ support and the party of the downtrodden. It seems odd to me that they are trying so hard to cover up what happened. They should just run with the headline:

Paul Pelosi brutally attacked after attempting to donate sperm to homeless LGBTQ+ activist.

I should write for Huffpo.

I thought the left was the party of LGBTQ++ support and the party of the downtrodden. It seems odd to me that they are trying so hard to cover up what happened. They should just run with the headline:

Paul Pelosi brutally attacked after attempting to donate sperm to homeless LGBTQ+ activist.

I should write for Huffpo.
Put the lotion on the skin, else you get the hammer again

Reactions: Gatorshark
If they stick to the script the gimp isn't allowed to speak.
If that's true then police body cam and Pelosi security camera footage will bear that out.

So release the footage from both sources backing this up and it all goes away.

If not then they're full of shit.

Mike

?? That would be the 3 people. Polosi, David and a friend.

Thank you,
MrSmith

How did Pelosi know David's name? This is the Dispatch call - the info. they got from him. And do you realize they are now trying to say a third person DIDN'T open the door for them?

Last edited:
Reactions: Darayavaus
release the 911 tapes... lets here paul's conversation..
If it was a break in.... they'd release the tapes.
If the story that's being newly generated, matches; release the tapes.
Tapes won't be released, because it's ALL bullshit. Just like who was with Paul when he wrecked that day?
David will be placed in Psychology ward, and Pelosi's team will keep him from talking for a few years till this blows over.
In the Psych ward, david will be under a 'shrink' who will NOT allow him to have access to anyone; for David's protection of course. - that's my prediction.

1667238389838.png

Nowhere in that recording does Paul Pelosi say anything.

SFPD stated in their live press conference that Paul Pelosi called 911 and then put the phone down, maintaining an open line. The 911 operator overheard conversation in the background and then, "read between the lines". 911 operator then contacted SFPD dispatch to send officers for a wellness check based on their interpretations of an overheard background conversation. The recording you hear above is the audio from SFPD dispatch, right? So you are hearing information that's already been lost in translation.

I don't believe MSM, but I also don't believe all the conspiracy theories. All this talk of "friend" and him knowing the guy by name is pretty meaningless when all the "facts" have gone through one big game of Telephone.

I doubt any actual audio/video recordings will ever get released...

Of course the lying bastard will not be charged with filing a false flag err false crime report. smh

Of course the lying bastard will not be charged with filing a false flag err false crime report. smh

They will avoid that by having the city file it against DePape; as well as the government filing federal charges.

As you point out... Occam's razor points to "The man was batshit crazy..."

And went like an unguided missile towards the closest target of opportunity.

Then again... "He is a friend?" Was that Pelosi trying to de-escalate because the guy was next to him and a good way to keep from getting killed while on the phone? Maybe?

Who answered the door?

What did the police really see.

You are on the right track. No evidence. But are folks asking the right questions? Because without asking the right questions, there will be no real answers. Because they won't find the evidence. And I have zero faith that in SF (or with Capitol Police or FBI investigating) that the right questions will ever be asked.

I have a lot of faith that the media will turn it into an Ultra-MAGA attacker and that a few million low-information voters will swallow the... story. Whatever the media makes it up to be. 10 days before a pivotal election.

So there is that.

Sirhr
The one post I can wholeheartedly agree on. Sure, it is fun to rib the Pelosis but the police and FBI and Secret Service are saying nothing. Zero. Zip, Swabo. And will continue to do and memory hole this story.

People get killed every where and the criminal is allowed to walk the same day, my gripe is why the big push to detained the hammer man . Pelosis have been stealing from the taxpayers their entire lives and their policies lead to the dent in Paul's head .So why is this news at all ,if the rest of us have to live with the actions of criminals so should they. Politicians shouldn't have any security at all because that is why our Country is so fucked up which allows asshat policies of the mentally ill to exist in the first place. Tell Paul to take two Advil and buy a hat to cover the dent.

Reactions: Ronws
Nowhere in that recording does Paul Pelosi say anything.

SFPD stated in their live press conference that Paul Pelosi called 911 and then put the phone down, maintaining an open line. The 911 operator overheard conversation in the background and then, "read between the lines". 911 operator then contacted SFPD dispatch to send officers for a wellness check based on their interpretations of an overheard background conversation. The recording you hear above is the audio from SFPD dispatch, right? So you are hearing information that's already been lost in translation.

I don't believe MSM, but I also don't believe all the conspiracy theories. All this talk of "friend" and him knowing the guy by name is pretty meaningless when all the "facts" have gone through one big game of Telephone.

I doubt any actual audio/video recordings will ever get released...

the "vaccines" must work if you dont believe in conspiracy theories, or is it the placebo affect?

He won't be released on 'cashless bail', but will have the book thrown at him, all the while keeping anything resembling the truth from the public. Another pathetic example of our two-tiered 'justice system'.

Probably no one here. But 81 million votes. People standing in line for the jab. People still riding in their car, riding a bicycle, jogging and walking alone with a mask. Fetterman.
Yeah, there's lots of idiots that believe what they are told
Paul Pelosi Attacker Wanted to Hold Speaker Pelosi Hostage and Break ‘Her Kneecaps’ if She ‘Lied’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...i-hostage-and-break-her-kneecaps-if-she-lied/

Does anyone… for one second… believe this narrative? Anyone?

Sirhr

People get killed every where and the criminal is allowed to walk the same day, my gripe is why the big push to detained the hammer man . Pelosis have been stealing from the taxpayers their entire lives and their policies lead to the dent in Paul's head .So why is this news at all ,if the rest of us have to live with the actions of criminals so should they. Politicians shouldn't have any security at all because that is why our Country is so fucked up which allows asshat policies of the mentally ill to exist in the first place. Tell Paul to take two Advil and buy a hat to cover the dent.
Or tell Paul to get some Bondo to fill in the dent, then sand to a fine finish and blend in some new paint.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
Gotta find that sarcasm font.
It was a reply to his question at the end of his post.
"Does anyone believe the narrative?"
Those that believe that a potato got 81 million votes, those walking around with masks... Etc. Believe the narrative that the PRAVDA and the alphabet are spreading.
Jokes on you. Nowhere near 81 million actual votes.

Reactions: Ronws and NoDopes
And there you have it!

Attachments

• C2CFA452-7CA9-4C80-AF82-576C1716F2AA.png
    C2CFA452-7CA9-4C80-AF82-576C1716F2AA.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 62

So how many times are they going to use this excuse?
Pelosi didn't fuck himself.

They weren't watching.... oh ok. Cool story... what about the recordings of the footage legally required to be stored for FOIA requests and investigation purposes??