• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

pic of guy smacked in face with windrunner

jimrosasco

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2006
Allentown PA
I saw this post a while back and have run a couple differnt searches but can not find the post Can someone please post or pm me a link?

Thanks, Jim

Re: pic of guy smacked in face with windrunner

That was Septic13's Windrunner I believe. Been a while ago and I think it was due to a loose mount. Nice invert smiley.
frown.gif

No it was septic tank 13 and it was with the M96 50 BMG, Not the mini. He said it was his first time taking it to the range and he didnt get the stock all the way out and locked in. I think they haev since fixed this issue. My m96 has a red color filled line that you see just as the stock is extended and locks in, if you dont see the red mark your not locked in. His stock must have been really stiff or something to not realize it wasnt locked in.

That thread is in this beyond 1000yd somwhere. If you can find a septic 13 post, go into his user posts and you should be able to find it.

I just went and looked everywhere, and i think that pic was maybe posted over on the ar forums bmg sub section. you should look over there.

CJG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy M40a2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
LiveLeak-dot-com-15202-sniperkill1j.jpg
Is this him? </div></div> That's too funny.

I shot a few of the 431 gr solids out of a 375 CT with no break, I believe if one was to slide up until he got a full field through the old SN3 he would have lots in common with this fellow.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soren</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy M40a2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
LiveLeak-dot-com-15202-sniperkill1j.jpg
Is this him? </div></div> That's too funny. </div></div>

I don't think that's going to buff out...

Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sp260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DAMN thats got to hurt!!!!!! </div></div>

prolly never felt it, lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sp260</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DAMN thats got to hurt!!!!!! </div></div>

prolly never felt it, lol </div></div>

+2 on that.

Tht's gonna leave a mark.

I'm not getting how this happened, was it the bolt, scope, what?
the stock is retractable and wasn't completely locked out, and the bolt or scope was sent through his forehead on recoil?
F**k*D UP!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaBadAss</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not getting how this happened, was it the bolt, scope, what?
the stock is retractable and wasn't completely locked out, and the bolt or scope was sent through his forehead on recoil?
F**k*D UP!

</div></div>

You're joking, right?

The guy shot in the head isn't the same guy the OP is referring to.

Chris

LOL, look where that poster is from. That might explain quite a bit. *shakes head*

That picture is brutal.

I thought I had a rough day. I went to the range, sat in LA traffic for 4 hours because someone was not wearing their seatbelt and flew through the front window,then came home to this.
I must say "I do feel much better"
Thanks for the therapy

On a side note. Make sure to close the bolt.Don't want to end up looking like hodgie. He must have been left handed.

did you see the size of the round that hit him ?
it's right there next to him hahaha
DONT FUK WITH AMERICA

Did anyone notice what appears to be a 7.62 laying on his torso?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RODENT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did anyone notice what appears to be a 7.62 laying on his torso? </div></div>

Indeed.

Makes for a great Jihadi recruiting poster........

[Pic goes here}

"Hey, Abdul! Don't lose your head, stay home instead!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Makes for a great Jihadi recruiting poster........ </div></div>

Yeah, Fuck with the U.S. and meet Allah pronto...

WOW! Nice shootin.

So the Iraqi mothers of three al qaeda suicide bombers were standing around the fire one cold night in Tikrit...

One mother says to the other two: "my lttle Mohammed he would have been 16 next week."

The second mother says: "my Achmed he would be all of 21 next month..."

The third mother says: "Yes, our children they blow up so quickly these days..."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RODENT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did anyone notice what appears to be a 7.62 laying on his torso? </div></div>

It's a warning to others.

Repeat after me....

<span style="font-weight: bold">I am up, he sees me, I'm down </span>