• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Pick Your Brain About "Tack-Driving"

bsekf

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 1, 2019
I would like some information from folks who are running "Tack Driving" completion. We ae always looking for fun, fund raisers for our club. We are going to try 50 and 100 yards and are going to use 1.5" bulls/0.5 X ring for both ranges. Anybody got suggestions or experience?

Last edited:
I have some "Tack Driving" targets, 25, 50 and 100 yards. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send them your way. They are PDF format, I don't see an option to attach those in a post?

Reactions: 12Bravo20
Ok, I'm either blind or stupid...there's a big ass (well not that big) button to "Attach files". Distance(s) in the file name(s).

Attachments

• TACK DRIVING 25 RANGE TARGET.pdf
    16.9 KB · Views: 86
  • TACK DRIVING 50 YRD HALF INCH TARGET.pdf
    17.2 KB · Views: 86
  • 100 YARD TACK DRIVING TARGET.pdf
    155.9 KB · Views: 93
Buy a shitload of these and use any backing to stick them to. You can make your own target layout as well
FD71DBC0-D773-475F-B6F9-271A6D072A28.jpeg

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
20230314_180739.jpg

B&T Industries make these playing cards. Usually they have a prize they give out to the shooter who shoots closest to the center. One shot. All or nothing.

Match Director staples a bunch to a board and places it at a distance of choice. Each shooter on sign-up is assigned a number. When you get time during a match....you hop over and take your shot at your card.

Since your doing a fundraiser. Just have shooters pay a small fee to get an opportunity. Like $5 or $10. Place a target board at 100yds...or whatever distance you feel really. Come up with a cash payout or a prize for winning to further entice people to play the sidematch.

Nothing more fun for kids and adults than shooting and eating Necco wafers.

1678914274920.jpeg

20230320_165307.jpg

Had this at a match. Range was 75 yards. Shell case head was actual size. Started top left to right. Could have pulled some more points if I would have slowed down.

Why is middle of bottom row a 5. It doesn't appear to touch the white.