• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Pics of GAP Camo

tomme boy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2007
Iowa 52732
Anyone have any pics of their rifles with the stock done in GAP Camo? Thinking of haveing one of my stocks painted to match the GAP style. Anyone use any other colors than what they offer. Thanks.

Re: Pics of GAP Camo

Here you go. .308 I build last year in a McMillan M40/HTG

Picture299.jpg

JamieD
Wolf Precision
All Hogs Go to Heaven

Chpprguy, so is caffeine. Thanks anyway. Gave me 8 pages of hardly anything.

Different variation of GAP camo. Bulldog stencils, but colors were also sponged. Woodland Tan sponged with Desert Warrior Flat Dark Earth with a few drops of black to darken, Black sponged with Gray, Sniper Green sponged with OD Green, CadPlat light green(I think) and OD green with a few dops of black. 8 colors in all plus Matte clear. Pictures don't do it justice.

newgunpics114.jpg

EricsCamo4.jpg

GAPrifles001.jpg

Just took this and posted it the other day to show the rings....GAP Camo I like!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PGS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
GAPrifles001.jpg

Just took this and posted it the other day to show the rings....GAP Camo I like!!</div></div>

I love your toys!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skunkworks</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here are a couple for you....

6sfgo7.jpg
</div></div>

I likes this rifle!

These pictures are making me glad I asked GAP to do the GAP pattern on my recent build.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC04551.jpg
</div></div>
Excuse me... do you have this in left handed? Haha. What are the specs on this rifle?

my wife thinks im addicted to this camo pattern. i dont see why though.
manners006.jpg

gap025.jpg

gap026.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Photon</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC04551.jpg
</div></div>
Excuse me... do you have this in left handed? Haha. What are the specs on this rifle? </div></div>

LOL, sorry no lefty.

Specs
APA Built 7WSM
Surgeon RSR WSM action
Mike Rock 28" Fluted MTU bbl
MCM A5 Sni Fill
Timney trigger
Badger Thruster brake
Seekins WSM DBM
USO SN3 3.8-22X58MM mil/mil

Yes. I am going to see how this holds up. I have a Savage with a B&C stock I might do next.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tomme boy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, I got out the rattle cans. What do you think.

100_0687.jpg
</div></div>

That looks good... Nice job

Manners MCS-GAT. Not mine anymore. I sold it to my brother
who then in turn sold it to my other brother. So it is still in the family
smile.gif

Here is a picture of a rifles that I did. It was done with cerakote.
k0rlz4.jpg

Here is my first version of Digital GAP. I have always loved the GAP camo, but the digital bug is taking hold... so this is what I came up with as a compromise...

DK

Stvns004.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tpowers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a picture of a rifles that I did. It was done with cerakote.
k0rlz4.jpg

</div></div>

I loove this Desert Camo pattern!

Best I have seen!

Good job!!