• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Pleasantly Surprised With Sightmark Latitude 8-32x60

maksim

Private
Minuteman
Jun 1, 2009
Currently in the middle of my series on precision rifles.
After a great 3 day experience with the Leupold Mark 5HD at a long range event, made it the go to scope. One of comments I got was that at $2,500, it was out of many people's budgets.
Reached out to Sightmark with whom I worked with on other products and got this $600 (street), $800 retail priced scope. Was hoping for the FFP 6-24 but they did not have it available for demo, so got the 8-32.

In short, no, it is not a $2,500 Leupold but it is pretty dang good!

Reactions: Pharmer909
What's the country of origin? I know sightmark had one of it's scopes made in Japan

The Latitude series is made in the Philippines. The PRS model looks interesting.
YES.

Was actually supposed to get the PRS FFP but was sent the F-Class by mistake. Since my brother was interested in it, decided to shoot with it anyway. Will have the FFP PRS one soon.

The most difficult part for me is that there is such a big difference between the products with Sightmark. They have the very good Pinnacle and Latitude optics, and I am a big fan of the Rapid AR series... but the Citadel series is just blah. The good news is, the glass was not the major issue.