• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Please help

Rowdyryno

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2011
Wichita kansas
Does anyone have access to any federal 210m primers? I know I'm beating a dead horse here but I gotta do whatever I can. Just bought a terripen range finder and wanna get out and shoot soon but this primer situation is putting a kink in my plans. Please PM me with any good news... Thanks fellow members

I have a guy that usually has a bunch in stock. I'll be paying him a visit on Monday. How many are you looking for?

Maybe look at other manufactures in a pinch. found these on Powder Valley

WINWLR * WIN LARGE RIFLE PRIMERS (1000) Yes $29.00

Darkside-six I'll take anything you can get. I would prefer 5000 but probably have a better chance of winning the lotto. But anything would help bud.

LR-wsm I'm not far from powder valley it's a 20 minute drive I'll swing by tomorrow after I pick up my bow from the pro shop and see what they got.

Does anyone have access to any federal 210m primers? I know I'm beating a dead horse here but I gotta do whatever I can. Just bought a terripen range finder and wanna get out and shoot soon but this primer situation is putting a kink in my plans. Please PM me with any good news... Thanks fellow members

try the Federal 210 Standard Large Rifle Primers F210 5000 on gun broker Auction # 435560602

Their is no differance in my load with 210 vs 210m. you are just paying for a gold box and paying higher prices for no reason.The crono speed on my loads for both primers was the same on the dot 2700fps for my 308 useing varget and lapua brass bullet 168 smk. Try it out for your self

Large Rifle Primer | Gamaliel Shooting Supply

210's in stock, unfortunately no 210M

I've run some tests with both, and I've found no difference in load data or increase of SD with the standard 210's vs the 210M

On the CCI side of things the BR series seems to be a bit hotter, but not measurably more consistent.

Last edited:
You can try any federal 210's both M and normal, they wont be different.
CCI BR's and 200 does well, so does TULA or wolf primers, so there is plenty of choice.
WIn has primers too, so has REmington, RWS , Magtech, Fiocchi etc.

It should be possible to find some, but not always exactly what you look for.
I have them all available except for br 2 and 4s atm, but i live elsewhere.
Besides the component crisis you have in the US is self provoked, reading about people buying 40 lbs of powder at a time and thousands upon thousand of everything they come over, there is really no wonder it happens.

Outpost Armory this morning.

theoutpostarmory.com

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408382349.966931.jpg