• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Plot to Overthrow Michigan Thwarted

Bam!

not one of us.
-
can't wait to read the public records of this when they finally come out on details.

right side, left side, really don't care .
( just my opinion ) , Wanting to, and Doing, are two different things. I find it really hard to believe that a States Governor is that soft a target, and that this Clan of Misfits could ( on there own ) gather good Intel, plan and pull off a successful kidnapping of a high profile politician.

now, if the press release said .."Do/Plan a Murder " .. I could start to believe . but the media release is touting ' Kidnapping Plot ' , Doing successful Kidnap of a Governor No way they would think it is successful doable , unless they were all just complete idiots ?

the sad part in all of this is.......

due to their PROVEN past behavior, when i see “FBI” in any story, i INSTANTLY think “crooked, corrupt, treason”. and due to that, anything that has their name branded on it is not to be trusted.

as far as i am concerned, they need to be disbanded and prevented from entering any other agencies. and many of them prosecuted for treason.

i doubt that crew of fuckwits could plot to tie their shoes properly. but that aside, i distrust the fbi so much that if i’m on the jury, they walk of all charges simply because the FBI is involved.

So which one is the fed.

Im terrible at this... :(

eenie meenie miney mo?

My guess is none and someone tipped them off and there was enough posting, emailing, texting etc so it wouldnt even be needed...

Im terrible at this... :(

eenie meenie miney mo?

My guess is none and someone tipped them off and there was enough posting, emailing, texting etc so it wouldnt even be needed...
i heard there may be 13 now, but not sure if they would arrest the informant (if any) to protect his identity.

thanks to the qanons for tracking this stuff down.

Maybe they were just trying to figure out her nickname.............

she’s already blaming Trump. Lmao!
giphy.webp

Not that I condone such tactics but will someone please explain to me why these people are in jail, yet Antifa and others who have similar tactics and are actually doing things, are out free on the street? I mean seriously it’s no wonder people talk about a civil war all the time, it’s because they are being driven to madness. It’s pretty simple really, apply the laws equally, uphold the constitution and do right by your fellow man and all this crap will evaporate overnight. Literally. The problem is the entire thing is rotten from the top down. And with all of these Hitler becoming like tactics, it really starts to make people go hmmmmm...they are basically saying, “if you don’t agree with us, we will come after you!” Yes there is a reason people are losing their minds and a good deal of it is being perpetuated by the different crazy factions of people, the media and the gov.

Not that I condone such tactics but will someone please explain to me why these people are in jail, yet Antifa and others who have similar tactics and are actually doing things, are out free on the street? I mean seriously it’s no wonder people talk about a civil war all the time, it’s because they are being driven to madness. It’s pretty simple really, apply the laws equally, uphold the constitution and do right by your fellow man and all this crap will evaporate overnight. Literally. The problem is the entire thing is rotten from the top down. And with all of these Hitler becoming like tactics, it really starts to make people go hmmmmm...they are basically saying, “if you don’t agree with us, we will come after you!” Yes there is a reason people are losing their minds and a good deal of it is being perpetuated by the different crazy factions of people, the media and the gov.
Because she way special! At least in her mind! But I guess she is. Heard she had a magical asshole!

if these people are not antifa, they are very close. they are anarchists.
unfortunately for wray, who was really hoping for "right wing" to back up his ridiculous claims, his team didn't pick the right targets.

serious question though, wtf yall got going on up there?

wtf.png

Dem boys look like they might be from the UP (upper peninsula).

Reactions: 10ring'r
if these people are not antifa, they are very close. they are anarchists.
unfortunately for wray, who was really hoping for "right wing" to back up his ridiculous claims, his team didn't pick the right targets.

Meh, indy's are sick of this game.

Imo, once you go far enough left or right you pretty much arrive at the same point.

Reactions: GrumpyOleFart

Imo, once you go far enough left or right you pretty much arrive at the same point.
personally, i think "republicans" or "the right" now represent the "center", with most not really opposing all abortions, not caring really one way or the other about gay marriage anymore, not particularly pissed off about entitlement programs that are just traps for poor voters, and fewer and fewer attending church or any kind, while perhaps still identifying as "christian", with more "centrist" republicans not opposing abortion at all, are LGBTQ themselves, and okay with some kind of amnesty for illegal immigrants than have lived here for years.
democrats now start at free government abortions for anyone at at any time, decriminalize pedophilia and open borders and go left from there.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Everyone seems to think an Affidavit is, or should be, a comprehensive outline of all the known facts of a case. It's not. A well written Affidavit, for a search or an arrest, will only give enough detail to establish Probable Cause. You go putting too much shit in an Affidavit and a Defense attorney will want to argue and grill you on the stand during the initial court proceedings.

The arrest would've been waiting for an overt act, but the Affidavit doesn't need to articulate that.

Here's the complaint:

some notes:

- at least four confidential sources or undercover employees that attended meetings were mentioned in the complaint with the complaint admitting there were several more undercover employees

- there were six named defendants in the complaint

-mentions a "militia" group in Michigan but never names the "militia group" ... interestingly one of the members of the "militia group" decided to be an informant

-the complaint does not mention the phrase "overt act" although that is one of the elements in 18 U.S.C. § 1201(c) although the complaint does state: " FOX explained they would try the Governor of Michigan for “treason,” and he said they would execute the plan before the November 2020 elections. " in paragraph 11

- I lol'd at

paragraph13: " On June 25, 2020, FOX live-streamed a video to a private Facebook group that included CHS-2, in which he complained about the judicial system and the State of Michigan controlling the opening of gyms. FOX referred to Governor Whitmer as “this tyrant bitch,” and stated, “I don’t know, boys, we gotta do something. You guys link with me on our other location system, give me some ideas of what we can do.” The video was preserved by the FBI. "

pargagraph 18: " On July 27, 2020 FOX asked in an encrypted group chat, which included GARBIN, HARRIS, FRANKS and CHS-2, “OK, well how’s everyone feel about kidnapping?” No one responded to the question."

paragraph 28: " . At the exercise, FOX took aside CROFT, GARBIN, FRANKS, CASERTA, CHS2, two UCEs, and four other people. FOX briefed them on the plan to kidnap Governor Whitmer, and he told them about his first surveillance of the property. " curious who the "four other people" were in addition to five of the six named defendants a confidential informant and two undercover employees haha
-
I just read the whole link , months of surveillance, with multiple squealers partisipating in the secret group meeting, and recorded encripted conversations .LOL HAhahahah ---> &... Just goes to show you for a fact that . Two people that know what your planing to keep secret. Is one person to many.
-

There is a reason the best man to do a critical job is a loner. Loose lips sink ships. There's no doubt why the unabomber was so effective. He was only caught by dumb luck.

The alphabet agencies can't be trusted simply because they are more interested in self preservation. They are all about dreaming up ways to justify their existence. Gotta make it all the way until that gold plated gubmint retirement package kicks in, ya know.

Last edited:
Who are the Wolverine Watchmen?

Authorities on Thursday revealed an alleged plot by an armed militia group called the Wolverine Watchmen to kidnap embattled Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, who faced heavy criticism from such groups in recent months over her coronavirus pandemic orders.

Six men -- Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, and Brandon Caserta -- face federal charges connected with a plot to kidnap the Democratic governor and spark a civil war.

Fox and Croft had discussed overthrowing state governments, believing they violate the Constitution, according to an affidavit. Group members also tried to identify the addresses of law enforcement officials so they could be targeted as well, prosecutors said.

Separately, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said seven suspects face state charges under Michigan's anti-terrorism act following search warrants executed Wednesday.

In a Thursday arraignment, Michigan Assistant Attorney General Gregory Townsend called defendants Joseph Morrison and Pete Musico "founding members" of the group, the Daily Beast reported.

He said Morrison was considered a "commander" within the Watchmen, a group he described as "committed to violence" against the government and politicians.

The group doesn't have much of an online presence and is not listed among the anti-government groups followed by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks extremist and hate groups.

A website for the Watchmen was not functioning as of Thursday afternoon. However, the New York Post reported the group says: "A well-armed citizenry is the best form of Homeland Security and can better deter crime, invasion, terrorism, and tyranny.

"Everyone is welcome, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or political affiliation, provided you do not wish to bring harm to our country or people," it added.

Militias have gained notoriety in recent months as protests against government restrictions to combat the coronavirus saw armed members dressed in tactical gear standing outside and inside public buildings, raising concerns from some lawmakers who felt threatened.

In May, armed militiamen gathered outside Michigan's Capitol to rally against Whitmer's pandemic executive orders. A month earlier, armed demonstrators tried to get on the Capitol floor before being stopped by security.

Militia members have also been seen at more recent protests against police brutality and racial injustice. Some have claimed they were protecting businesses from rioters.

Many militia groups have sought to use the nationwide unrest as a recruiting tool and to advance their agendas, Nessel said during a Thursday news conference in Lansing.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

On a property in Munith, Michigan, a rural area 75 miles east of Detroit, Morrison allegedly used the area for militia training, Townsend said, according to the Daily Beast.

Several neighbors told the news outlet they heard shooting coming from the blighted property and suspected the people who visited were part of a militia because of high caliber rounds they fired off on weekends.

"They were mean," one neighbor told the outlet. "You knew they were involved with the militia. That was obvious from the constant shooting."

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

Any kind of fundamentalist belief is inherently dangerous.
Whether religion or politics, when you expected to believe without question,
that's when it's time to really start thinking for yourself .

Who are the Wolverine Watchmen?

Authorities on Thursday revealed an alleged plot by an armed militia group called the Wolverine Watchmen to kidnap embattled Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, who faced heavy criticism from such groups in recent months over her coronavirus pandemic orders.

Six men -- Adam Fox, Barry Croft, Ty Garbin, Kaleb Franks, Daniel Harris, and Brandon Caserta -- face federal charges connected with a plot to kidnap the Democratic governor and spark a civil war.

Fox and Croft had discussed overthrowing state governments, believing they violate the Constitution, according to an affidavit. Group members also tried to identify the addresses of law enforcement officials so they could be targeted as well, prosecutors said.

Separately, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel said seven suspects face state charges under Michigan's anti-terrorism act following search warrants executed Wednesday.

In a Thursday arraignment, Michigan Assistant Attorney General Gregory Townsend called defendants Joseph Morrison and Pete Musico "founding members" of the group, the Daily Beast reported.

He said Morrison was considered a "commander" within the Watchmen, a group he described as "committed to violence" against the government and politicians.

The group doesn't have much of an online presence and is not listed among the anti-government groups followed by the Southern Poverty Law Center, which tracks extremist and hate groups.

A website for the Watchmen was not functioning as of Thursday afternoon. However, the New York Post reported the group says: "A well-armed citizenry is the best form of Homeland Security and can better deter crime, invasion, terrorism, and tyranny.

"Everyone is welcome, regardless of race, creed, color, religion or political affiliation, provided you do not wish to bring harm to our country or people," it added.

Militias have gained notoriety in recent months as protests against government restrictions to combat the coronavirus saw armed members dressed in tactical gear standing outside and inside public buildings, raising concerns from some lawmakers who felt threatened.

In May, armed militiamen gathered outside Michigan's Capitol to rally against Whitmer's pandemic executive orders. A month earlier, armed demonstrators tried to get on the Capitol floor before being stopped by security.

Militia members have also been seen at more recent protests against police brutality and racial injustice. Some have claimed they were protecting businesses from rioters.

Many militia groups have sought to use the nationwide unrest as a recruiting tool and to advance their agendas, Nessel said during a Thursday news conference in Lansing.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

On a property in Munith, Michigan, a rural area 75 miles east of Detroit, Morrison allegedly used the area for militia training, Townsend said, according to the Daily Beast.

Several neighbors told the news outlet they heard shooting coming from the blighted property and suspected the people who visited were part of a militia because of high caliber rounds they fired off on weekends.

"They were mean," one neighbor told the outlet. "You knew they were involved with the militia. That was obvious from the constant shooting."
Constant shooting = militia.........Give me a fucking break.

A rural property 75 miles EAST of Detroit? Do those morons even know what a map is?

Any kind of fundamentalist belief is inherently dangerous.
Whether religion or politics, when you expected to believe without question,
that's when it's time to really start thinking for yourself .
Fundamentalist does not mean belief without question. It means that some aspects of a belief system are fundamental and not negotiable.

You know, like the Bill of Rights....