• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PMG Fall Team Match, Oct 15-16,Cookeville TN

Re: PMG Fall Team Match, Oct 15-16,Cookeville TN

I'd love to do the class, but i'm hoping that's the weekend that we're moving the shop, and not the following week. I go on vacation tuesday after the weekend for a week to get that last lake trip in before the girls go back to school.

I could really use the class, I really want to do one. Too many things going on with work and family to squeeze in a personal 'fun' trip in there.

Branden

update: 3 spots left and I believe there are two in the mail that i know of, which probably means registrations received next week will go on a wait list.

I have sent confirmation emails for every registration I've received. If you haven't received one, check you spam folder. If you still don't have it, send me an email and make sure I have the correct address. This is important as I will be using email as the primary means to communicate info such as directions to the match site. Shooters to did not put their email on the form will need to ask their partner for directions, etc.

I will also confirm any wait listed registrations received, but won't cash those checks.

regards,
-tom

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Spots still open for the class on Aug 6th & 7th.

See above post for details.</span>
</span>
If anyone has requests as far as special topics to be covered, please let me know and I will do what I can.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #FF0000">MATCH IS FULL</span></span>

We have received registrations for more than 30 teams now and any future ones will be placed on the wait list. As stated previously, we won't cash checks for teams on the wait list until a spot becomes available and we contact you to confirm you can still attend.

There is still room in the pre-match class (Oct 14) and Knight's 2-day class in August.

thanks again to all the shooters and sponsors! We are really excited about this match!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Guys,

I am working on trying to get a hotel to give a discounted rate to the competitors. That way most if not all of us can stay in one hotel.

I should have an answer by the end of this week... hopefully.

I will keep you updated.</span> </div></div>

I stayed in the Days Inn Hotel and was very happy with the price/ stay. i think it was 60 or 70 a night

I am starting a new third shift job and will be very unlikely i will be able to attend this go round...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cruze5</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Guys,

I am working on trying to get a hotel to give a discounted rate to the competitors. That way most if not all of us can stay in one hotel.

I should have an answer by the end of this week... hopefully.

I will keep you updated.</span> </div></div>

I stayed in the Days Inn Hotel and was very happy with the price/ stay. i think it was 60 or 70 a night

I am starting a new third shift job and will be very unlikely i will be able to attend this go round... </div></div>

We got a very nice hotel to work with us, actually 2 hotels. Details are posted on the website.

Aug 6th & 7th Class spots still available.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msting22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we camp out at the match site?

M. </div></div>
x2?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msting22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can we camp out at the match site?

M. </div></div>

We currently are not setup to accommodate this.

The hotel we have coordinated with has given us a good rate and can support our match needs.

<span style="color: #FF0000">Shooters,</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Only about a week left to register for the Aug 6th & 7th class. We have a solid number of people attending but there are still spots available.

As stated in the class description this is designed to help shooters improve their skill and performance in matches.

If there are any specific skills or tasks that you would like to be covered please feel free to post them up or send them to me in a PM or email. I cant guarantee that I will be able to cover everything in only 2 days but I will do my best.

Thanks.</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">5 Days left to register for the Aug 6th and 7th class.

Please let me know if you have any questions.</span>

Straight from the Class Description post...

Subjects Taught-

Sat:
-Long Range Shooting Basics
-Mil/Passive Ranging
-Basic Wind Reading

Sun:
-Weapon Manipulation
-Alternate Positions
-Gear Selection/Preparation/Use

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KNIGHT11B4</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
If there are any specific skills or tasks that you would like to be covered please feel free to post them up or send them to me in a PM or email. I cant guarantee that I will be able to cover everything in only 2 days but I will do my best.
</div></div>

I haven't had a place to shoot beyond 700, so if it's feasible, I'd love to verify my calculations at 800-whatever the longest shot will be in Oct. Thanks, really appreciate you guys doing the class. Looking forward to it!

For anyone coming to the class ... most of us will be meeting at Grandmas Pancakes in Cookesville about 8am Sat morning. Then head to the class from there. Your welcome to join us.

Grandmas Pancakes
405 South Willow Avenue
Cookeville, TN 38501-4204
(931) 525-3515

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ~Ace~</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For anyone coming to the class ... most of us will be meeting at Grandmas Pancakes in Cookesville about 8am Sat morning. Then head to the class from there. Your welcome to join us.

Grandmas Pancakes
405 South Willow Avenue
Cookeville, TN 38501-4204
(931) 525-3515 </div></div>

Thanks Ace,

Im going to post this in the other thread also. It will also be included with the email containing directions to the class.

Be sure to order omlettes.

The guys that take this class may be just a little too smart when they're done. Maybe you can spot the rest of us a few extra points at the match to keep it challenging for them. We wouldn't want them to be bored.

ss

Knight, I had asked earlier about last minute. I am going out of town and will not be able to make it.

Thanks

Eddie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Knight, I had asked earlier about last minute. I am going out of town and will not be able to make it.

Thanks

Eddie </div></div>

you suck...........i think youre scared....!

<span style="color: #FF0000">Shooters,

Emails containing details for the Aug 6th and 7th class have been sent.

Please let me know if you did not receive the email.

There are a few day left for new shooters to register for the class.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: msting22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ryan,

I'm trying to talk the wife info letting me come out and play. I'll know for sure in the afternoon.

</div></div>

Sounds good man. Just let me know.

Ryan,
Have a good class, would love to be there but, going to Evansville to run the viking assault. Should be fun, might break something.
T

good news for the people in the class...

freight company has scheduled delivery tomorrow for some cool new targets from our match sponsor Spin Drift Tactical

hopefully knight and i can get them sorted out on friday so we can 'test' them in the class this weekend

Be warned this town is FuLL ! There is some kind of Giant Yard sale and the amount of people is Nuts lol

ace the old lady on the top level looked a little disturbed when you guys unloadin "pretty humerous, the look on her face" i got the same looks when i unloaded my stuff. id say the premises are VERY secure here

my room smells like a mixture of vomit and pinesol.....nice

Many thanks to Ryan and Tom for teaching the class, and to Mike for providing such an excellent venue. I learned a ton! Thanks also to everyone who made it out, making the class possible. It was good meeting everyone and to put faces with names. Looking forward to the match.

class was EXCELLENT.met alot of real nice shooters. ryan is top notch and knows his stuff for sure and still down to earth. anyone interested in taking their shooting to the next level def needs to get in on one of these classes. we ALL learned alot.all skills conveyed clearly, well run class. thanks again to all

ace, you and the mrs. pretty darn good at runnin those savage too.yall were puttin the hurt on target. runin it like a sewin machine

The class was a Hit.

Anyone from a green Newbie to someone with a few matches under their belt walked away with something learned, a great couple days of shooting and got to hang out with some Great People.

The subjects covered were well suited for getting into shooting "Sniper Challenge" type events. Fundamentals were stressed and practiced with live fire on well planned targets. Knight and Taliv executed it well. If it was lacking anything, it was Scott S's humor
smile.gif

I have attended more than a couple classes, each with their own strong points. I Highly recommend the PMG classes to anyone getting into the sport.... I wish they had been here a few years ago when I got in.

Thanks Procovert... just a few lucky shots, we have a Long way to go.

I wish that I could have attended the class, it's definately something that i'd love to do. I need to see if I can go down the class that's right before the match.

Until then, I have a lot of work to do.

Branden

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: procovert45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ace, you and the mrs. pretty darn good at runnin those savage too.yall were puttin the hurt on target. runin it like a sewin machine</div></div>

yep, nothing like starting out on the farthest target with a 1st round hit. pretty good in the screwy wind at massa

Im not, my new rifle is still in parts. Not set up to reload for it yet. And no load or trigger time!! Haha i need to kick it up
wink.gif