• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

POLL: If we got into a shooting conflict with China...

Would the CCP optics fangirlx still shill for the CCP if it were a shooting war instead of cold war?

• Yes- the CCP fangirlx would still SHILL for CCP shooting products

• No- the CCP fangirlx would keep their mouths shut about CCP shooting products

Results are only viewable after voting.
If you think CCP shilling is bad here, spend any time on CGN, a big Canadian shooting forum. They love their CCP products, including Norincos (a direct CCP company), while hating the CCP. They are a confused bunch...
That's horseshit! I don't think they love Chi Com shit more than anyone else here. Aren't you still banned from there. Seems like you made lots of friends shitting on Canadian companies.

Adolph Trudoe has ruined Canada. The people of western Canada should fight for independence, or demand that Americans liberate the great north from the fascists. Western Canada must be saved!

That's horseshit! I don't think they love Chi Com shit more than anyone else here. Aren't you still banned from there. Seems like you made lots of friends shitting on Canadian companies.

They do, but of course there's reasons for that. Norinco provides products at a cheap price in Canada that aren't available here in the US due to regulations. If the US allowed Norinco's, there would certainly be a fanbase for those products here. Though there's a weird disconnect on CGN between Norinco and the CCP, most seem unaware/oblivious to the connection between businesses and governments there.

I think there's a lot of great Canadian companies, some of them are the top of their tier, including American companies. It's impressive to see. Some Canadian companies have a little ways to go, but they will get there.

And yes, currently banned because a certain moderator takes issues with my pro-peace Ukraine conflict stance and keeps giving me infractions despite me following the rules. I guess some view points just aren't tolerated there.

Reactions: Emerson0311
Probably won't be one. Read "One Second After."
Along with "One Year After" and "The Final Day." ;) Amazing series!! And also the most probable outcome, considering CCP's Xi stated to Putin that "there will be a change that hasn't happened in over 100 years..." with their new alliance.

On that very note: Some dude(or lady? Idk?) on here mentioned that if or when an EMP cooks off above the U.S, those of us with electronic keypad gun safe's are going to be absolutely fucked and unable to access them.

That kinda f'd with my mind and really made me think about getting a new dial locking safe. :oops:

• Wow
Reactions: SilentStalkr
Along with "One Year After" and "The Final Day." ;) Amazing series!! And also the most probable outcome, considering CCP's Xi stated to Putin that "there will be a change that hasn't happened in over 100 years..." with their new alliance.

On that very note: Some dude(or lady? Idk?) on here mentioned that if or when an EMP cooks off above the U.S, those of us with electronic keypad gun safe's are going to be absolutely fucked and unable to access them.

That kinda f'd with my mind and really made me think about getting a new dial locking safe. :oops:
That’s a good point....now I wish I hadn’t gone digital.

Reactions: ColinW
They do, but of course there's reasons for that. Norinco provides products at a cheap price in Canada that aren't available here in the US due to regulations. If the US allowed Norinco's, there would certainly be a fanbase for those products here. Though there's a weird disconnect on CGN between Norinco and the CCP, most seem unaware/oblivious to the connection between businesses and governments there.

I think there's a lot of great Canadian companies, some of them are the top of their tier, including American companies. It's impressive to see. Some Canadian companies have a little ways to go, but they will get there.

And yes, currently banned because a certain moderator takes issues with my pro-peace Ukraine conflict stance and keeps giving me infractions despite me following the rules. I guess some view points just aren't tolerated there.
I have no idea why I haven’t been banned by the chopper too. Must be my good looks. The government psyop unit runs CGN since last spring I think.

I have no idea why I haven’t been banned by the chopper too. Must be my good looks. The government psyop unit runs CGN since last spring I think.

They definitely let some just run free, it's a pretty poorly moderated site. The rules are subjectively applied.

I also think there are some members there part of a government psyop operation. It's the only way to explain how some members push the party/government narrative 100% and jump on any dissenters, all while being protected by the mods. First noticed it with COVID, and it's very more apparent with the Ukraine topic.

Check your instructions. Some keypad safes have a key that you use in the event the pad doesn’t work. It’s behind the keypad

When it comes to EMP things, I suspect it will be kind of surprising and even possibly a bit random on what stuff gets blown out and what stuff still works.
The main issue and problem will be the power grid and most communication systems going down & probably not being able to be brought back online easily.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
When it comes to EMP things, I suspect it will be kind of surprising and even possibly a bit random on what stuff gets blown out and what stuff still works.
The main issue and problem will be the power grid and most communication systems going down & probably not being able to be brought back online easily.
Delicate circuitry frys. Everything else will be ok. Voltage spikes do not turn conductors into insulators. Arrestors blow to bleed off the spike. Overhyped event. People make money off books and governments take power in crises.

ETA: before you say,” But Forstchen went in front of Congress.”, remember, so did Hillary…

I'm not a fan of the draft, but I understand where you're coming from.

If China hits the beach over here, I doubt you'll have a hard time finding volunteers.
All they have to do to win is just take out our navy, then the rest of the world is theirs.

All they have to do to win is just take out our navy, then the rest of the world is theirs.

All they have to do is keep paying off and funding the democrat party and their big tech mouthpieces.
Why fight when you can just buy the leaders.
People still don't believe the truth about how the Chinese helped the Democrats print fake ballots for the 2020 election.
Folks still don't believe in any collusion between the Chinese and our deep state over Covid which let them setup to fake the elections.

Reactions: Snipe260
They definitely let some just run free, it's a pretty poorly moderated site. The rules are subjectively applied.

I also think there are some members there part of a government psyop operation. It's the only way to explain how some members push the party/government narrative 100% and jump on any dissenters, all while being protected by the mods. First noticed it with COVID, and it's very more apparent with the Ukraine topic.
No idea how this got quoted. Sorry mate.

Check your instructions. Some keypad safes have a key that you use in the event the pad doesn’t work. It’s behind the keypad
I sure as hell hope it ain’t that easy, considering most of those literally just pop off. Kind of defeats the purpose of the lock if you can just pop it off and get a key behind it and open it up anyway! I can assure you mine has no key behind it. So I am curious how I’d get in.

It's a Cannon. And unfortunately, it does not have a key or any other unlocking mechanism behind the keypad. It's a rather flimsy keypad at that and can easily be removed. There's only one wire hooked up to it. The bitch of it is, Cannon has EMP designated locks and it clearly states on the owners manual "The EMP lock is not available for retrofit on other safe models. EMP lock is NOT sold separately." Go figure :sneaky:

Here's the thing, brother.....I'm not one to "suspect." Perhaps you are correct and only certain circuitry would get fried. However, I've never heard of any specifics regarding what electronics are good to go and what's not. Unless I put my entire safe, which isn't overly large, and other electronics into a faraday cage and keep em' there, I'd be willing to bet that all electronics would be toast. But, that is entirely my own speculation. WTF does any one really know about EMP's and just how badly it'll affect everything? One's guess is as good as mine.

I sure as hell hope it ain’t that easy, considering most of those literally just pop off. Kind of defeats the purpose of the lock if you can just pop it off and get a key behind it and open it up anyway! I can assure you mine has no key behind it. So I am curious how I’d get in.

I wonder if removing the battery would help keep it "neutral"? Do we know if an EMP would even fry all stationary batteries as they are if they're not hooked up?

Ahhh...I think they come with this "thingy"...that looks like a BIG church key......
Mac;)

I think, if all goes to shit, and America is totally lost, I'm going to make my peace with the man upstairs, because, I'm old, crippled, wore out, have no F's to give, and I will protect my family, my property, and my community, if asked. IF those nato/chineese/ruskie helmets come down my street.
At least, I'm gtg out to 800 yds.. In my AO, I don't think I will need 5x25 worth of mag.. Mac;)

Last edited:
Last time I checked, neither of those countries are our enemies.

And lookee here what I found about an hour away from home:
OIP.J9sgM91RyIjWe_vfHdNpvwHaFO

places_manufacturing_honda_transmissions_manufacturing_30.jpg

Honda_Marysville_i.jpg
And, the factory is in The US of A!!!!!!!!!!! I won't go into the profits leaving the USA (one of my deceased father's griping points), but the infrastructure is HERE (with Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, BMW, Mercedes) in some shape or form.

This thread makes my wiener want to sing a song.
Buncha arguing for no good reason.
Y'all sound like a buncha Karen's.

Drives a Volvo, uses an iphone, Sony TVs in every room...

OIP.qHw4vbQvyi2cH8O9ZnDcIAHaJu

Sees Chinese made optic..

avert-clipart-19.jpg

vir·tue sig·nal·ing
[virtue signaling]

NOUN
virtue signalling (noun)
  1. the public expression of opinions or sentiments intended to demonstrate one's good character or social conscience or the moral correctness of one's position on a particular issue:
    "it's noticeable how often virtue signaling consists of saying you hate things" · "standing on the sidelines saying how awful the situation is does nothing except massage your ego by virtue signaling"

Dont they come with a back up KEY?

If your electronic safe comes with a backup physical key, then essentially the entire security of the safe depends on how good that key lock is.

There are some higher end safes that have both a digital keypad as well as the standard manual dial combination lock & either one of those two can open the safe which gives you essentially the best of both options (at of course a much higher price).

Reactions: Maggot
And, the factory is in The US of A!!!!!!!!!!! I won't go into the profits leaving the USA (one of my deceased father's griping points), but the infrastructure is HERE (with Honda, Toyota, Hyundai, BMW, Mercedes) in some shape or form.

Who cares where the profits go? A lot of it gets re-invested right back here as Honda increases production in its largest market. The taxes paid on Honda profits made here stay here, so do the wages and salaries of all those Americans working there.

And that's multiplied by the supplier base that opened operations here to support those carmakers.

Honda's most expensive, most technologically advanced car ever (the current NSX) is designed, engineered, and hand-manufactured in the USA and only in the USA. Not Japan. Not anywhere else in the world.

Reactions: Maggot
If your electronic safe comes with a backup physical key, then essentially the entire security of the safe depends on how good that key lock is.

There are some higher end safes that have both a digital keypad as well as the standard manual dial combination lock & either one of those two can open the safe which gives you essentially the best of both options (at of course a much higher price).
Theres always the one use key...I as using mine for some work and as I was walking out the door I realized I left it right beside the safe. LOL. Took it and locked it in the storage shed w/o a blade.

494F37_AS01

Who cares where the profits go? A lot of it gets re-invested right back here as Honda increases production in its largest market. The taxes paid on Honda profits made here stay here, so do the wages and salaries of all those Americans working there.

And that's multiplied by the supplier base that opened operations here to support those carmakers.

Honda's most expensive, most technologically advanced car ever (the current NSX) is designed, engineered, and hand-manufactured in the USA and only in the USA. Not Japan. Not anywhere else in the world.
That was a good part of my argument against my old man as a matter of fact. That they reinvest here so the money really isn't leaving the US. Granted, he went through Great Depression and WW2 and was in Korea. So they had/have a completely different perspective about that sort of thing. One I obviously disagreed upon since I was not (and still am not) a fan of "The Big Three."

Reactions: 308pirate