• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Poor Robert, he's getting MeTooed too

QuickNDirty

NaN
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2013
location location location
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ler-accused-of-rape-by-very-credible-witness/

doc-4.jpeg

He doesn't like that, apparently... Thinks they were paid to come forward.

Imagine that...

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/30/mue...ing-money-to-make-false-claims-about-him.html

Last edited:
Reactions: abizdafuzz
Hi,

Allegations have already been handed over to the FBI to investigate the claims, but not to investigate whether he did it or not but rather to investigate who is behind the "false" claims and go after them.......

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Hi,

Allegations have already been handed over to the FBI to investigate the claims, but not to investigate whether he did it or not but rather to investigate who is behind the "false" claims and go after them.......

Sincerely,
Theis

Investigating allegations women were offered money to make claims against him?

Like the woman that was offered to have her mortgage paid by Allred if she made claims about Trump?

The Achilles heal of the left is that Rules For Radicals did not describe a defense for when someone uses the Rules against you.

They are not programmed to tack to tactic B.

Perhaps we need to appoint a Special Council to go after these allegations since we couldn't expect the FBI to possibly investigate themselves.
Give them a bunch of millions of dollars and they could go after Mueller and everybody he has ever talked to and dig back 30 years into their lives looking for anything they might have done wrong.....

I mean it would be fair right?

Hey, I have an idea...let's have a senate hearing so spartacus can show up.

Man when I saw the title of this post I was hoping it was Deniro .

Hard to believe it was a female. I could see his jarhead ass bound up with a ball in his mouth getting pounded in his ass pulp fiction style. I hope he gets a public outing fotvthe evil scumbag he is.

yea, Jerry.......my same opinion of an Army dog............do we have to do this again?...........

He is a catcher for sure, he wears a leather neck wrap with an orange ball gag, a faggoty catcher who has women issues, like he rapes them evidently, if his accuser is to be believed, which I am told we have to do now.. So if you want to defend this Marine go right ahead, many many marines on here were doing that 1 year and 10 months ago.

Reactions: abizdafuzz