• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Almost every Latin American and African country is safer than woke leftist enclaves. First off, there is summary justice for deviant shit. Hurt a child? Rape a woman? Break into a house? Your final 2 hours will be one where the entire town comes out to record you on their phones being engulfed by flames. Second, there are codes of etiquette, chivalry, and proper social presentation in these places. There are PLENTY of western and Chinese expats living there who do business with the locals and live among them for decades, generations, and they are thriving, because they know the norms and what is acceptable over there. You also got woke shit-eaters who go there to do Tiktok challenges for clout and end up robbed, beaten, or even dead within 8 hours of them getting off the plane. Because they didn't know how to act. And last but not least, armed societies are polite societies. Some of these countries may have "strict" gun laws but on paper only. Guns, up to and including heavy duty military hardware, are in plentiful circulation and many people carry handguns. Many police departments there supplement their funding by selling off vast stores of their hardware and ammunition to the locals.

Should have never been charged in the first place.

There are to be a free-fire zone on private property for trespassing border-jumpers.

There were serious riots in the French capital over the weekend, in which several hundred Afghan immigrants were seen rampaging through the streets. A number of viral videos have been circulating on the internet, which show groups of Afghan men attacking passing cars, setting off smoke grenades, tossing garbage cans and tables, and shattering shop windows.
“No media broadcast the images, but Afghan rioters sowed chaos in the streets of Paris. It’s time for them to return home to Afghanistan!” wrote Marion Maréchal, a candidate for Reconquête.

The background to the violent protests is said to be a murder case involving Afghan immigrants. According to reports in the daily newspaper Le Parisien, on April 7, a migrant shot two of his companions for unknown reasons and then tried to cover up the double murder by arson.
Apparently, he underestimated the rapid development of the fire and fell from the seventh floor during his escape, resulting in his death.
The Afghan community responded to this murder case by rioting in Paris. However, despite the dramatic scenes, they were not broadcast on the major French television networks, a point many conservatives criticized.

Welcome to the new America
The sooner we accept "The New America" and adapt to the culture, the easier life will be.
Ten years from now, maybe sooner, surviving is going to become a man's primary focus.
Saying "This is how we used to do it" is going to simply get you an eye roll from the Muslims, African's, Asians and South American's.
You will be a member of the white minority. Get comfortable in the back of the bus.

The New America:

Walmart’s majority-owned fintech startup One has begun offering buy now, pay later loans for big-ticket items at some of the retailer’s more than 4,600 U.S. stores, CNBC has learned. The move puts One in direct competition with Affirm, the BNPL leader and exclusive provider of installment loans for Walmart customers since 2019. It’s a relationship that the Bentonville, Arkansas, retailer expanded recently, introducing Affirm as a payment option at Walmart self-checkout kiosks.
It also likely signals that a battle is brewing in the store aisles and ecommerce portals of America’s largest retailer. At stake is the role of a wide spectrum of players, from fintech firms to card companies and established banks.

Sooner or later some parent is going to forgo the legal system and deal with the school employees directly with a hands on approach! Holding people personally and physically responsible!
My sister in 5th grade was being beat up and harassed by 3 or 4 black girls. This was the 1st year of forced bussing. We were bussed to a mostly black school. The principle did very little to the black girls to stop this abuse!
Finally, My father went to the school and told the principle that the next time something happened to my sister.
That the principle can expect to take a beating too! Shit came to a screeching halt ,Right there! My sister was left alone after that!
Schools take no accountability and parents are threaten with police and charges if they make to much noise. Nobody in .gov is ever held accountable for the policies they make and enforce!

Sooner or later some parent is going to forgo the legal system and deal with the school employees directly with a hands on approach! Holding people personally and physically responsible!
My sister in 5th grade was being beat up and harassed by 3 or 4 black girls. This was the 1st year of forced bussing. We were bussed to a mostly black school. The principle did very little to the black girls to stop this abuse!
Finally, My father went to the school and told the principle that the next time something happened to my sister.
That the principle can expect to take a beating too! Shit came to a screeching halt ,Right there! My sister was left alone after that!
Schools take no accountability and parents are threaten with police and charges if they make to much noise. Nobody in .gov is ever held accountable for the policies they make and enforce!
1713882270616.png

Reactions: Mwalex
Ten Commandments of SpecWar ! Richard Marcinko's ten commandments

I am the War Lord and wrathful God of Combat and I will always lead you from the front, not the rear.
I will treat you all alike - just like shit.
Thou shalt do nothing I will not do first, and thus you will be created Warriors in My deadly image.
I shall punish thy bodies because the more thou sweatest in training, the less thou bleedest in combat.
Indeed, if thou hurteth in thy efforts and thou suffer painful dings, then thou art Doing It Right
Thou hast not to like it - thou hast just to do it.
Thou shalt Keep It Simple, Stupid.
Thou shalt never assume.
Verily, thou art not paid for thy methods, but for thy results, by which meaneth thou shalt kill thine enemy by any means available before he killeth you.
Thou shalt in thy Warrior Mind and Soul, always remember My ultimate and final commandment: There Are No Rules - Thou Shalt Win at All Cost.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Ten Commandments of SpecWar ! Richard Marcinko's ten commandments

I am the War Lord and wrathful God of Combat and I will always lead you from the front, not the rear.
I will treat you all alike - just like shit.
Thou shalt do nothing I will not do first, and thus you will be created Warriors in My deadly image.
I shall punish thy bodies because the more thou sweatest in training, the less thou bleedest in combat.
Indeed, if thou hurteth in thy efforts and thou suffer painful dings, then thou art Doing It Right
Thou hast not to like it - thou hast just to do it.
Thou shalt Keep It Simple, Stupid.
Thou shalt never assume.
Verily, thou art not paid for thy methods, but for thy results, by which meaneth thou shalt kill thine enemy by any means available before he killeth you.
Thou shalt in thy Warrior Mind and Soul, always remember My ultimate and final commandment: There Are No Rules - Thou Shalt Win at All Cost.
LOL. In The Land of Arrogance, one narcissistic sociopath reigns supreme.

• Haha
Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
asgh?

You didn't see this in the 90's or early 2000s as frequently as you see it now. It's only going to get worse.

Horrifying moment wheel falls off Boeing 737 forcing an emergency landing in South Africa a month after similar incident on United Airlines flight in San Francisco: Comes days after whistleblower said plane maker was playing 'Russian Roulette'​

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
FK Mexico, as said above, this never should have come to trail.
"The Mexican Consulate in Nogales have since said they hope the state will re-try the case"
Heading should be changed,
Cartel upset that drug runners, attempting to Kill Amercian, were shot in self-defense.

The potential risk is substantial, as violations are felonies. Flipping a gun for a price higher than one paid, even if one originally intended to keep it, now may turn one into a dealer, making any such sale unlawful if it does not involve all the licensing and paperwork that govern FFLs.