• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Be nice if we got something like the fucking TRUTH here in America 1700 surrendered.

This guys tells it.

This needs to get out and be shared FAR and WIDE.

BECAUSE IT’s THE TRUTH.

NOT WHAT YOU ARE HEARING FROM BIG MEDIA PROPAGANDA

Please like and share!!

Last edited:
335002_munuy7yek8xg9x4_full.jpeg

LOL!!!

There was absolutely no Nakba other than that engineered by the Arabs themselves who vowed to murder every Jew in the Levant, and any Arab who remained under the Israeli flag. That's why so many fled. They were being threatened with being considered and murdered as the Jews by the same Arabs around them, so they fled. The Israelis allowed the Arabs to remain. The Mayor of Haifa pleaded with them to stay, but most left before the 1948 war believing that the Jews would be "pushed into the sea".

The attempt at moral equivalency by these lying, racist, communists, in Congress ought to be met with the full opprobrium of every American.

Just koinky-dinky that the statute of limitations ran out in March...shocking....shocking that ANYBODY believes a damn thing coming from DC or the Press.

Maybe she can then explain to Ketanji Brown what a woman is....or not! I think most of, not all, of the world has gone nuts. It's truly the downfall of western civilization.
I think a minority of lunatics have used media to make themselves look like they are in the majority opinion, when they are actually probably more like 20% of the population. Of that 20% most of their base doesn't know what they believe. I had to laugh at our school superintendent. He is hard core leftist. He wants to cut the pay of the classified/hourly staff, who mostly make less than the lefts magic 15 dollars per hour, but he took a nice raise going into next year, despite loosing the school 300K to a scammer who highjacked communication and sent him incorrect account info, and misappropriating 800K in COVID funding the school is going to have to pay back. Despite this only one board member voted no on his raise.

Fuck the HOA!
This country is really down the shit hole further than we can imagine! :mad:

HOA because who wouldn't want to have Super Karen be able to tell them what you can and can't do in your house and what you have to do with your property and be able to steal money from you or your house from you?

HOAs are EVIL

LOLOL

I read some where months ago, they shed more rubber particles on the road due the their excessive weight and it runs off with rainfall into the ECO system. Green my ass! :ROFLMAO:

Fucking Disney. They are in the business of entertaining children. Well that’s what I thought until I figured out that their actual business is trafficking children. Dirt bags. 🤬

Fuck the HOA!
This country is really down the shit hole further than we can imagine! :mad:
Don't get me started on HOAs. Suffice it to say I had do some emergency landscaping to prevent my house from being damaged. I'd planned on the day that it would happen and had permission. New president comes in, says I've destroyed the value of the neighborhood, etc, etc, etc...all cocky and shit...until I told them to leave and to read the email I had giving me approval by the previous board. Shut them up immediately.

These people get a little power and it goes to their dang heads. Shocking as it was for the new guy to get his ass stomped, I didn't even get an appology. Not to mention I get complements all the time on my grass. I was actually impressed with myself as I didn't use one bit of foul language or anything. Just stuck to the points. They refused to tell me who'd complained and tried to tell me I was breaking law by having construction trucks in road (despite there being 3 other ways around none of which were more than 1/4 mile more).

HOAs suck. Cannot wait to get me some property of my own and have a moat with salt-water crocs.

Don't get me started on HOAs. Suffice it to say I had do some emergency landscaping to prevent my house from being damaged. I'd planned on the day that it would happen and had permission. New president comes in, says I've destroyed the value of the neighborhood, etc, etc, etc...all cocky and shit...until I told them to leave and to read the email I had giving me approval by the previous board. Shut them up immediately.

These people get a little power and it goes to their dang heads. Shocking as it was for the new guy to get his ass stomped, I didn't even get an appology. Not to mention I get complements all the time on my grass. I was actually impressed with myself as I didn't use one bit of foul language or anything. Just stuck to the points. They refused to tell me who'd complained and tried to tell me I was breaking law by having construction trucks in road (despite there being 3 other ways around none of which were more than 1/4 mile more).

HOAs suck. Cannot wait to get me some property of my own and have a moat with salt-water crocs.
My HOA was reasonable 25 yrs ago when we bought here. Over the years it's gotten down right insane with power. Lots of nasty letters and threats for absolutely nothing - then moved back to being reasonable after the entire board was voted out for being assholes to everyone who lives here. I'll be out of here soon enough.

When I bought my current home, I specifically excluded anything in a "neighborhood" that had a HOA.

It's fine for tennis moms and young families with kids who want a pool.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
My HOA was reasonable 25 yrs ago when we bought here. Over the years it's gotten down right insane with power. Lots of nasty letters and threats for absolutely nothing - then moved back to being reasonable after the entire board was voted out for being assholes to everyone who lives here. I'll be out of here soon enough.
Funny, the thing that gets me is this: 3 of the 4 previous HOA presidents have GROSSLY violated the covenent. TWO have painted their garage doors (which is supposed to be approved and highly discouraged). One painted it an ungodly color. The other, a nice neutral grey color which looks better than white. The third, and one who chapped my ass, has a "shack" in the back yard that doesn't meet the build requirements that the color and material match the back of the house and that the roof shingles match (within reason) the house.

What pisses me off is that they do this without any visibililty...they give themselves permission to do things that nobody else would have the ability to do. So, what's good for me, is bad for thee is the mentality. I've tried to get the HOA disbanded. They provide no service whatsoever.

I dare say if I wanted to put something like an 8x8 nice shack (for reloading) with a window unit, they'd nix that in a heartbeat. Even if it was an exact match to the siding and shingles of my house.

@elfguy, unfortunately, our city is almost exclusively HOAs. Freaking companies come buy 200 acres at a time and put in. Much easier for the original property owner to sell out than to piecemeal it. Pisses me off!!!!!!!!!

On the hoa BS.

My dad in Houston has been a trainer for Houston Ares (Amateur Radio Emergency Service). He previously had an antenna up a pine tree. That doesn't work out anymore. Dad did a proposal. Antenna isn't supposed to go more than 5' above tallest point of the house. He found a 50' pneumatic push up antenna.
IMG-20211228-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20211228-WA0001.jpg

In pictures only in the driveway for initial setup. Not permanent location.

Only raised when in use. They denied it but he was eventually able to get a variance that it can be put up for an hour or so in the evenings. They wanted him to limit the height it could go up. The idiots can't understand that antennas cause less problems and work better the higher up you go. If he isn't involved in ARES anymore the variance goes away.

Another story
My nephew is a little person. Diastrophic displasia. He was able to get a Make A Wish. Originally going to go to Germany to a cool miniature train museum. That was changed due to covid. So he got a playhouse in the back and a drive by by the Lamborghini Club of Houston with swag for his birthday. My sister's hoa didn't want to allow the clubhouse and especially didn't want to allow the window air conditioning unit. For a Make a Wish play house. In Houston. If they ever move the air conditioning has to be removed.
IMG-20210910-WA0005.jpg

Hoas are dumb.

I think a minority of lunatics have used media to make themselves look like they are in the majority opinion, when they are actually probably more like 20% of the population.

Ding, ding, ding.

But they aren't using the media. The media is using them.

Always forward...

Reactions: Int1968

They are all traitors to the American people

A comment from Lindsey Graham:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said, “America is by nature a noninterventionist nation. However, America has historically been the arsenal of democracy and stood up for freedom when very few would.”

The US has ALWAYS stuck its nose into other countries business.