• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

No. We are where we are because of men like these that for a paycheck and pension will enforce laws of illegal gov’t onto the people to protect the state and the sick people that compose it while convincing themselves they are for the people.

View attachment 7872986
When the shit starts these will be the guys hiding behind their balls.

No. We are where we are because of men like these that for a paycheck and pension will enforce laws of illegal gov’t onto the people to protect the state and the sick people that compose it while convincing themselves they are for the people.

View attachment 7872986
Those guys wouldn’t have the balls if the others were around.

Did you listen to the presentation. I was surprised by his comments on current (than) events.

I think you would appreciate his modern pointed outlook.

HOA because who wouldn't want to have Super Karen be able to tell them what you can and can't do in your house and what you have to do with your property and be able to steal money from you or your house from you?

HOAs are EVIL
Of course. Its just a lower level of government.

Reactions: gigamortis
Not the same shirt, but same concept.

Reactions: Mwalex
WbZvi19NEput.jpeg

On the hoa BS.

My dad in Houston has been a trainer for Houston Ares (Amateur Radio Emergency Service). He previously had an antenna up a pine tree. That doesn't work out anymore. Dad did a proposal. Antenna isn't supposed to go more than 5' above tallest point of the house. He found a 50' pneumatic push up antenna.
View attachment 7872910
View attachment 7872911
In pictures only in the driveway for initial setup. Not permanent location.

Only raised when in use. They denied it but he was eventually able to get a variance that it can be put up for an hour or so in the evenings. They wanted him to limit the height it could go up. The idiots can't understand that antennas cause less problems and work better the higher up you go. If he isn't involved in ARES anymore the variance goes away.

Another story
My nephew is a little person. Diastrophic displasia. He was able to get a Make A Wish. Originally going to go to Germany to a cool miniature train museum. That was changed due to covid. So he got a playhouse in the back and a drive by by the Lamborghini Club of Houston with swag for his birthday. My sister's hoa didn't want to allow the clubhouse and especially didn't want to allow the window air conditioning unit. For a Make a Wish play house. In Houston. If they ever move the air conditioning has to be removed.
View attachment 7872915

Hoas are dumb.
Somebody must be watching a lot of Hogan's Heros on MeTV. Didn't they have an antenna on a pneumatic pump? :) :)

ps...in my earlier comment...I'm not kidding about saltwater crocodiles in a mote. Maybe just some pissed off Cayman would be adequate. :) :)
Yes...I know..the salinity and flow would be a problem. :(

Fuck the HOA!
This country is really down the shit hole further than we can imagine! :mad:
I say tough shit. You bought a house in an HOA, hell, I'm betting you liked the rules a little even, maybe even made a few new ones. Obey the rules and embrace your chains.
No refunds!

My HOA was reasonable 25 yrs ago when we bought here. Over the years it's gotten down right insane with power. Lots of nasty letters and threats for absolutely nothing - then moved back to being reasonable after the entire board was voted out for being assholes to everyone who lives here. I'll be out of here soon enough.
Chains always seem reasonable at first....until they are on your hands and feet, and not someone elses.

Chains always seem reasonable at first....until they are on your hands and feet, and not someone elses.

History seems to bear out that the "good people" are super eager to forge chains they think will only be used on others then they are astonished when those chains get clamped onto them.

Every single time...

SHARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THIS

JESUS !!! -- THESE ARE THE F---ING NAZIS BIDEN and THE U S is SUPPORTING!!

Minute 9:00
Small LOL – American Ammo Hornady Lapua .338

".338 is a hard hitting fucking round" lolol

ANNND at about 12:00 he shjows that they're reloading their own --he counts off the work up load grains

Last edited:
What’s the number so I can rat them all out

SHARE THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THIS

JESUS !!! -- THESE ARE THE F---ING NAZIS BIDEN and THE U S is SUPPORTING!!

Minute 9:00
Small LOL – American Ammo Hornady Lapua .338

".338 is a hard hitting fucking round" lolol

ANNND at about 12:00 he shjows that they're reloading their own --he counts off the work up load grains

I'm sure we paid for that Hornady .338 too />|

The Xiden regime will simply redefine what "recession" means - just like they have everything else.
Yep. I sure wish I could just redefine shit when I need help. Funny how I just always have to make things work...

They are all traitors to the American people

A comment from Lindsey Graham:

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said, “America is by nature a noninterventionist nation. However, America has historically been the arsenal of democracy and stood up for freedom when very few would.”

The US has ALWAYS stuck its nose into other countries business.
Yeah and if we ever needed any help you know good and damn well there ain’t nobody gonna come help us.

We are not voting our way out
Nope. But what shall we do? It would seem a large majority of people with any power have decided to join the criminal empire instead of do what is morally right.

Last edited:
The Xiden regime will simply redefine what "recession" means - just like they have everything else.

Or the other thing where they casually do something like this:

"The economy is based on private businesses, the government doesn't run the economy."

• Haha
Reactions: SilentStalkr