• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Yep. I sure wish I could just redefine shit when I need help. Funny how I just always have to make things work...

Yeah and if we ever needed any help you know good and damn well there ain’t nobody gonna come help us.

Nope. But what shall we do? It would seem a large majority of people with any power have decided to join the criminal empire instead of do what is morally right.
Just prepare. Too many honey pots.

Whats that old saying.. "the cunt doesnt fall far from the faggot?" Something like that....

• Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
JXKBDQVHrb6J.jpeg

KNOW your enemies...

I'd really LOVE to wake up the morning of that little get-together, and hear that that piece of earth was swallowed up. OF course, with every one of those worthless, mentally-deranged, MF'ers, buried right along with it (or, in it, for that matter). That would sure cure a shit-ton of problems. Mac

Reactions: 10ring'r