• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1653143432379.jpeg

Every generation blames the one before
Corndogs is spit on. This rot is to be laid at the feet of all voting age adults but especially the ww2 and boomer generations. As the two with the longest time around to vote they should have been on the watch but they were not and voted irresponsibly. What we have now was born from and has grown out of those shitty votes. Including FDR, Johnson, Carter and a whole host of other politicians from the city level on up. This is what happens when you get intellectually lazy.

Last edited:
Corndogs is spit on. This rot is to be laid at the feet of all voting age adults but especially the ww2 and boomer generations. As the two with the longest time around to vote they should have been on the watch but they were not and voted irresponsibly. Watch we have now was born from and has grown out of those shitty votes. Including FDR, Johnson, Carter and a whole host of other politicians from the city level on up. This is what happens when you get intellectually lazy.

A friend of mine, who has since passed away, was a Marine and fought in the South Pacific.

Shortly before he died, he was one of the biggest critics of his generation. He basically said that they came home after fighting the war, sat on their butts and let the leftists take over.

Reactions: Bender
A friend of mine, who has since passed away, was a Marine and fought in the South Pacific.

Shortly before he died, he was one of the biggest critics of his generation. He basically said that they came home after fighting the war, sat on their butts and let the leftists take over.

Joe McCarthy was a WWII Marine.

His record gets shit on but as an intel officer that could have sat on his ass the fact he hopped in the back of a torpedo/dive bomber and flew over enemy territory is pretty daring service.

I've posted this pic before:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

I don't fully trust Elon, his interest in Twitter is for stock manipulation IMO. Same as Dr. Evil and his owning WaPo and every other billionaire who controls their own propaganda arm. I do wonder though if he really IS seeing behind the curtain or not.
i think that is reasonable...and perhaps too premature to lavish too much praise...but he is forcing people to look behind the curtain.

Reactions: 10ring'r and 6.5SH
Once a C always a C

• Haha
Reactions: 10ring'r
Corndogs is spit on. This rot is to be laid at the feet of all voting age adults but especially the ww2 and boomer generations. As the two with the longest time around to vote they should have been on the watch but they were not and voted irresponsibly. What we have now was born from and has grown out of those shitty votes. Including FDR, Johnson, Carter and a whole host of other politicians from the city level on up. This is what happens when you get intellectually lazy.
Yes. The WEF was stood up in the early 70’s using ideas from the 50’s and 60’s. It has taken this long for their plan to come to fruition.

I'm not blaming anybody except myself and others sitting on their asses and taking this abuse from an outlaw regime that overthrew the government, especially not blaming the Greatest Generation and all those before. To do so would be no different than the snotnose liberal college student that says the Greatest Generation should have never have dropped the bomb(s) on Japan.

We were told WWII was the war to end all wars, to stamp out evil in the world. After that we could go about living the life we deserved. And I don't give a fuck what current self proclaimed experts and critics say, the Greatest Generation deserved it, which included having and raising boomer kids.

But that was a ruse, it didn't end all wars. There was an insidious plan in the works the whole time and led by the global elites, which included the Bush clan. And the Bush's aren't on the above mentioned list. You voted for them and so did I.

The public schools taught Joseph McCarthy was a radical lunatic and quashed his warnings years before Civil Rights for minorities was given any recognition. The Red Scare and being suspicious of communism was more important and to do so meant you too were some McCarthy extremist. Brainwashing from both parties has been going on since the Civil War.

Last edited:
i don't know if this is hype and hopium, but we already know what they did. can they keep hiding it?

Well, both my now deceased parents were of WW2 generation and I'm pretty sure they didn't vote any of these commie bastards in. However, somehow I technically missed the "boomer" generation quite by accident ;). But, I think the real problem is that, in particular, is WW2 crowd did become intellectually lazy when it came to voting. That said, I'm sure none of them would want to repeat what Nazi Germany and Communist Russia were doing and I think if any were still left (in significant numbers) they 'd be calling bullshit. I don't know that though, as this was the same crowd that interred Japanese Americans (so much for rights).

As a lot, I think the American public (of ALL generations) are a bunch of lazy gits. Nobody understanding how the lines are connected, etc, etc. Heck, I'm a bit shocked at myself for not fully connecting the dots. I had a lot of them connected, but these last 8 years I'm shocked at how much graft there is (and I already suspected at least 75% were in on the take in DC, just not 99.99999%).

The generations that were around in WWI and WWII were totally suckers for Government propaganda and had very little idea about critically thinking for themselves and questioning the narrative that the government and "news media" and "entertainment industry" put out.

They were also violently angry and aggressive towards anyone that questioned authority or "the truth".

People didn't really start waking up in a bigger way for another generation or two.

The generations that were around in WWI and WWII were totally suckers for Government propaganda and had very little idea about critically thinking for themselves and questioning the narrative that the government and "news media" and "entertainment industry" put out.

They were also violently angry and aggressive towards anyone that questioned authority or "the truth".

People didn't really start waking up in a bigger way for another generation or two.
Critical thinking didn't start until the 80's when old man Bush announced the NWO. You also started seeing illegals en masse and with an arrogant swagger.

Then when Washington refused to close the open borders and Hillary Clinton said she planned on importing and populating the country with Muslims when she became president, we knew something was going on.

Those people did not have alternate sources of info. They got the news from a single TV channel, and a whole bunch got their news from a single news paper. We would all be none the wiser if all we knew was what CNN or the New York Times told you.

Good! Thin out the herd of the stupid fucks.
i understand the sentiment, that people that do illegal drugs might "deserve" to suffer the ill consequences...
but many of the folks addicted to opioids are addicted because their licensed physician was bribed by big pharma to prescribe painkillers when they knew it was wrong, and that oxy was way more addictive than patients and the public were told.

i mean, they already admitted to doing it...

many of the victims are patriots and veterans that came back broken in some way from one of the bullshit wars.
perhaps you might reconsider.

Shooting a cop is OK...

So clicked and read. Wtf? That's ridiculous. He "accidentally" shot the cop while they "tussled" it stated.

And while reading it I saw this

Screenshot_20220521-172234_Chrome.jpg

They spread truth and get raided? What a time to be alive. FJB

• Love
So clicked and read. Wtf? That's ridiculous. He "accidentally" shot the cop while they "tussled" it stated.

And while reading it I saw this

View attachment 7874271

They spread truth and get raided? What a time to be alive. FJB
That title wasn't worded well - because the "non-profits" were actually the Zucker/Soros funded groups...