• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

5AxkEAoUUtOd.png

Reactions: Beefmanne

This is very disturbing. I knew about the "old" monkeypox; remember in WI when they had an outbreak a while back. Stay away from exotics, handling prairie dogs, very rare serious complications if you were in poor health to begin with....it was an animal to human thing. Like brucellosis or tularemia. There is no way in my mind this hasn't been lab manipulated; I'm guessing they genetically combined it with smallpox. They are now saying there are outbreaks in several European countries and that it can be passed by human to human especially in homosexual activity. The pre-planning with vaccines and IV drugs makes it very clear this is another PLANDEMIC. We need to stop the people creating these.

This was the last "outbreak" I remember, a total of 72 infected, none died. What are they planning that they need millions of doses of vaccine and IV therapy?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov › pmc › articles › PMC7129998
A mysterious disease was reported on May 24, 2003, when the Wisconsin Division of Public Health (DPH) received notice of a 3-year-old girl who had been hospitalized in central Wisconsin with cellulites and fever after being bitten by a prairie dog on May 13. The laboratory isolated a gram-negative bacillus, raising concerns that it might be tularemia or plague; ultimately, it was identified as an acinetobacter species and was considered to be a contaminant. Because no other such cases were reported at the time, the case was thought to be merely an isolated event. However, within two weeks, on June 2, 2003, evidence of a much wider scenario began to emerge. On that date, the Wisconsin DPH received notice from the Marshfield Laboratory that the mother of the first patient had become ill on May 26 and that electron-microscopic evidence of a poxvirus was found in a skin lesion. On that same day, another report, this time from the Milwaukee Health Department, of a strange illness was received at the DPH and described the case of a meat inspector who resided in southeastern Wisconsin and also was a distributor of exotic animals. By July 30, 2003, 72 confirmed or suspected cases of monkeypox had been reported in Wisconsin, Illinois, and Indiana and represented a large outbreak. The peak in the onset of illness occurred between May 29 and June 9, 2003, and no further cases of illness have been reported in humans since June 22, 2003. Traceback investigations from the child and other patients followed the route of introduction of monkeypox into Wisconsin to a distributor in Illinois, who had received a shipment of exotic animals imported into the United States through Texas from Ghana, West Africa.
On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, The Secretary of the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Tommy G. Thompson, announced an immediate embargo on the importation of all rodents from Africa. He also announced a ban on the distribution, sale, and transport of prairie dogs and six specific African rodent species.1 The next day, the state of Wisconsin Department of Health and Family Services issued an emergency order regarding the prohibition of importation, sale, and/or release of prairie dogs or any mammal known to have had contact with prairies dogs since April 1, 2003

Last edited:

This is very disturbing. I knew about the "old" monkeypox; remember in WI when they had an outbreak a while back. Stay away from exotics, handling prairie dogs, very rare serious complications if you were in poor health to begin with....it was an animal to human thing. Like brucellosis or tularemia. There is no way in my mind this hasn't been lab manipulated; I'm guessing they genetically combined it with smallpox. They are now saying there are outbreaks in several European countries and that it can be passed by human to human especially in homosexual activity. The pre-planning with vaccines and IV drugs makes it very clear this is another PLANDEMIC. We need to stop the people creating these.
We need to do a lot but I ain’t seeing any leader or groups stepping up.

Reactions: UKDslayer

• Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
I'm not a hardcore religious man, but, I do have faith.
There is an awakening happening, and, when you are turned away from God, that's something that should make you take a step back and re-evaluate your choices in life.
Jmho. Mac;)

Reactions: Lawless

Looks like the joker from Black Rifle Coffee is getting called out by a big investor. Couldn’t happen to a better bunch.

Looks like the joker from Black Rifle Coffee is getting called out by a big investor. Couldn’t happen to a better bunch.
Wow, WTF on those numbers. Are talking like 1/2 of Starbucks there, they are no where near as widespread as that.

That’s a big haul. $80 some million. Might be a few people really upset about that...

RETRIBUTION MOTHER FUCKERS.

R.E.T.R.I.B.U.T.I.O.N.

Pray he's not Epsteined....

I've posted this pic before:

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

I don't fully trust Elon, his interest in Twitter is for stock manipulation IMO. Same as Dr. Evil and his owning WaPo and every other billionaire who controls their own propaganda arm. I do wonder though if he really IS seeing behind the curtain or not.

RETRIBUTION MOTHER FUCKERS.

R.E.T.R.I.B.U.T.I.O.N.

Pray he's not Epsteined....

Hopefully he picks up the torch of truth once carried by Assange and runs hard with it.

what some nice citizen thought of their candidate in todays federal election

View attachment 7873892
Voting probably hasn't mattered over there for even longer than it has been next to useless over here. Australia is just a petri dish of tyrannical things done to their citizenry before they attempt to try the same on us. Look how well disarming the population has worked over there.

Voting probably hasn't mattered over there for even longer than it has been next to useless over here. Australia is just a petri dish of tyrannical things done to their citizenry before they attempt to try the same on us. Look how well disarming the population has worked over there.

they might of disarmed the population back then but we have more guns in private hands today than before 1996. that is what most dont know.

I'm afraid history will show who the real pussies were to lose a country that was bought and paid for with blood by the Class of 1776-1976, without a shot being fired. We didn't have to ship out overseas, we could fight from home. All we had to do was fight.

The greatest generation we were not.
This is the trash the last 4 gernrations have let pile up in the corner. So the class of 1976 gets zero credit. Same for the generation that fought in WW2. They literally voted us into this position. The older you are, the more this is your fault. You can keep a train from moving with a penny, but you can't stop it with a penny.

Reactions: Bender and lariat
This is the trash the last 4 gernrations have let pile up in the corner. So the class of 1976 gets zero credit. Same for the generation that fought in WW2. They literally voted us into this position. The older you are, the more this is your fault. You can keep a train from moving with a penny, but you can't stop it with a penny.
Every generation blames the one before

View attachment 7873977

So, the question is, can Conservatives and freedom lovers dox this judge and go protest outside his home???

Or would that not be an acceptable violation of Fed Law because its a case against the Libs and the deep state and not about murdering innocent babies.