• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-05-22_06-07-42.jpg

i understand the sentiment, that people that do illegal drugs might "deserve" to suffer the ill consequences...
but many of the folks addicted to opioids are addicted because their licensed physician was bribed by big pharma to prescribe painkillers when they knew it was wrong, and that oxy was way more addictive than patients and the public were told.

i mean, they already admitted to doing it...

many of the victims are patriots and veterans that came back broken in some way from one of the bullshit wars.
perhaps you might reconsider.
That's a small percentage of the people that are abusing drugs.
Just a few years ago congressman started the war on opioids. Many of those people that you listed were just cut off. No help offered to wean off of them. Just cut off. They went to the street to get the fix. The explosion in the death rate from opioids correlates to congress passing their trillion dollar opioid crisis bill. It was nothing more than any other crisis. A way to launder money from taxpayers to themselves and family.

Well the Bush family is trying to make yet another comeback. I had a local channel on for less than an hour and had two commercials by local sheriff departments pushing Bush for Texas AG over Ken Paxton. Yes, Ken has skeletons, but he also tried to sue over the fraud in elections and over the borders...

Reactions: Bender and Mwalex
WTF? Looked like an arty strike. What was all the white dust or smoke from?
Lots of the gang are using full auto glocks with these Chinese bought parts. They spray bullets all over. Check out the 10-13 second mark. Looks like a bullet hits the pole the camera is mounted on then shortly after one hits the wall very close to the kids head.

I think someone is recording a recording as you can see some reflections in the video.

Those people did not have alternate sources of info. They got the news from a single TV channel, and a whole bunch got their news from a single news paper. We would all be none the wiser if all we knew was what CNN or the New York Times told you.
This is spot on. The country was just coming out of the Dust Bowl and Great Depression and desperately looked to the government for relief.

A radio with the news and any word from FDR was the only contact people had with the outside world.

People today have all sorts of available sources of info and are still kept in the dark.

i understand the sentiment, that people that do illegal drugs might "deserve" to suffer the ill consequences...
but many of the folks addicted to opioids are addicted because their licensed physician was bribed by big pharma to prescribe painkillers when they knew it was wrong, and that oxy was way more addictive than patients and the public were told.

i mean, they already admitted to doing it...

many of the victims are patriots and veterans that came back broken in some way from one of the bullshit wars.
perhaps you might reconsider.
They get a bit of sympathy but the crime they do to support their habit still drags down on the rest of us. As you say the affects are well known now and there are ways to get off the ride if they really wanted to.

Reactions: gigamortis
They get a bit of sympathy but the crime they do to support their habit still drags down on the rest of us. As you say the affects are well known now and there are ways to get off the ride if they really wanted to.
perhaps that's a valid point.
some of us are lucky i think. i didn't come back broken from war, in pain, and put my life in the hands of corrupt and greedy doctors.
having never been addicted to opiates, or even been on them to begin with, i cannot really judge.

Reactions: Average guy

For your viewing pleasure -- super high res version the above graphic

It's make you fucking SICK -- how far gone this country is.

You think it can be clawed back from the brink? This'll change your mind.

This literally makes Watergate look like preschool.

But it’s all coming out – So bad and so many people SOOOOOOOO high up were in on it.

I truly think in order to shut it down –to protect themselves and the vile festering rot of literally HALF the government, most the FBI -- ALL the media they need a diversion the likes of which nuking a US city and blaming it on Russia might ---MIGHT be the level of distraction needed.

Spy-Gate-High-Res.jpg

Bill Maher (OF ALL PEOPLE)--FINALLY SOME PUSH BACK!
ONE 100% PERCENT!

Anyone with 1/2 a brain should be sick to fucking death by now of the constant vomit inducing acute ME ME ME attention sucking delusional self importance of the LGBTX world. Jesus. Get your fucking sexuality out of MY FACE and stick your Pride flag up your ass.

Last edited:
perhaps that's a valid point.
some of us are lucky i think. i didn't come back broken from war, in pain, and put my life in the hands of corrupt and greedy doctors.
having never been addicted to opiates, or even been on them to begin with, i cannot really judge.
While not oxy my wife developed an addiction to hydrocodone due to injuries from a car crash. She kicked it on her own.

As I said there are options out there for those willing to put forth the effort.

Be careful, they want us to be mad at this:

A lot of repeating the same shit in the same article to finally get to this at the end:

Wasn't the prosecution not seeking prison time. Was the sentencing Judge who decided for probation instead of jail time.

Screenshot_20220522-100503_Chrome.jpg

Closest I can think of is the provincial governments of B.C. Canada. The Liberals are considered conservative because they’re right of the NDP.

Australia is run by correctional officers (the bad kind).

australia is run by the same cunts that run every other country which host their central bank.

i wont need a picture of someone sitting behind a table in a park asking to prove him wrong. those who do not agree are not from this solar system.