• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

lol, meanwhile february was the coldest in 30 years.
Yeah... That narrative is dead (but not yet buried... the stench of its death is rather overwhelming.) BUT... The rhetoric carry’s on, and on... as if there’s actually some truth to it... 😡

I think she might be capable of reasoned thought, a rarity in her political tribe.

Her stated positions are so opposite American liberty though I dont expect much movement.

She gets points for eye candy though.

Well, then it's a good thing for us that she is paying the price for crossing Hillary and Obama, or else she would likely destroy any of the Uniparty slime balls that the GOP elite are likely to foist upon us in 2024.

In the meantime, if you want to antagonize your friendly local leftist, evoke her name in conversation and watch the squirming and backpedaling. For added fun, pull up a clip of Tulsi crushing Harris in the debates.

bEZKMVVM.jpeg
Shit. I could ad lots more. The Fed Reserve, the new deal, income taxes, any agency past the military, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Clintons, Obama, Clintons, Obama, Lavoy Finicum, Clintons, Benghazi, Clintons, Obama, Mexico gun running, Uranium One, Clinton Server, Seth Rich, Clintons, Russia collusion......

Yeah... That narrative is dead (but not yet buried... the stench of its death is rather overwhelming.) BUT... The rhetoric carry’s on, and on... as if there’s actually some truth to it... 😡
after adjusting some well known graphs and historical data, removing temp sensors that didn't fit the narrative, and moving the others to the middle of walmart parking lots, they are running out of ways to fuck with the numbers.

Reactions: atomic41 and plong
@BullGear and @Solid7

Sorry you too suffered that trauma/experience but that person wasnt just wanting to die...they had other issues and wanted to transfer their pain and hurt to each and every person there.

Thats just plain mean. That person wasnt suffering, they wanted to cause suffering.

My father did it he left the house so there would be no clean up, left a note saying where he was and it directed the finder, me, to call the cops.

He wasnt wanting to hurt anyone but himself and if you ask me his decision wasnt worth it.

Divorce happens, job loss happens....shit turns around.

4 grandkids had he known they were coming bet he would have stuck around.

@Solid7 Im guessing @Choid sent you the pm via Grindr. You two hooking up for some tubesteak?
I can't judge the person like that. I have no idea what was going on in their head. Was it fucked up that they chose to involve others? Yes, it absolutely was. But by the same token, it was so irrational, that I can't fathom the person having had the mental faculties to have seen it the way others might have. I often hear people say that suicide is "selfish" - but to make that determination, one would necessarily have to be in their right mind, and be fully rational. After all, one cannot rationalize an irrational act. Life just isn't that cut and dry.

I had an uncle who was waiting for his wife to get home. It has been theorized that he was lying in ambush, to kill his wife, before killing himself. However, that didn't happen. Instead, my cousin showed up first, and he decided just to top himself in front of him. My cousin now has to carry with him forever, the trauma of seeing his stepfather shoot himself in the goddamn mouth. He literally stepped in front of him, from just out of view, and did it in full view. Unavoidable. The difference there, was that we all knew that he had a long history of deepening depression, and he decided that he just didn't want to stick to his containment regimen. So the day that he finally went off the rails, he took passengers with him. I can't judge him. We all knew that it wasn't a matter of "if", but "when". We were all but told as much, by his doctors. That's not selfish. It's just sad. That somebody could be that broken inside. And we all watched it, go from bad to worse, and couldn't do a fucking thing about it. No amount of doctors, family intervention, or cheerful messages, could stop that date with fate.

And I absolutely wish that was the last (or worst) of my fucked up stories, but I've got way more than I want to share here. Not all of them were close to me, but for whatever reason, the universe decided that we needed to intersect. But I'm gonna tell you all straight - I'd rather people have an outlet to do that deed in private, than drag anybody else along for that horror shitshow ride.

Also, couldn't ever bring myself to try tubesteak. I'll listen to your own experiences, and trust them implicitly. To be honest, I can barely brush my teeth without triggering a gag reflex - don't think I'd be able to cope with that.

Last edited:
Shit. I could ad lots more. The Fed Reserve, the new deal, income taxes, any agency past the military, Ruby Ridge, Waco, Clintons, Obama, Clintons, Obama, Lavoy Finicum, Clintons, Benghazi, Clintons, Obama, Mexico gun running, Uranium One, Clinton Server, Seth Rich, Clintons, Russia collusion......
Did you remember that gov from Arkansas that had a early start in Iran contra? Bill something? Married to hildabeast? What was his name?

lol, what? my heads hurts and i don't want sex for a week.

YkXQCxFU.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: BLEE
lol, i seriously tried to figure out how he is lesbian because he likes dick.
i can only assume it means nature doesn't make dicks big enough for him.

the way i see it, as somebody that has not received the gift of faith, there is one main religion that has a savior.
christians can be saved and go to heaven.
the two others cannot reach salvation until the whole world goes to shit (basically).
seems to me they are working pretty hard at this.

We have this guys example from our history....

View attachment 7589147

and this guys warning from another country.....

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”​

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

Lets hope we have the sense to listen to the lessons of history.
Funny.. I thought that picture looked familiar...

20210323_213157.jpg

the genocide in africa is not black on black warfare, but muslims eradicating the indigenous black christian population.

.....and another thing all together in South Africa.

Biden asks Supreme Court to "let" cops enter citizens homes to seize guns. "Let", not "make". But of course cops took an oath and would never go against the Constitution. Right?...Right?

Biden asks Supreme Court to "let" cops enter citizens homes to seize guns. "Let", not "make". But of course cops took an oath and would never go against the Constitution. Right?...Right?

Dies dient Ihrer Sicherheit! Sieg Heil!

Seems the Colorado shooter was known by the FBI (whatever that means). Seems like he's had some mental issues at from high school on. I've read when he didn't make the varsity wrrestling team, he stormed out and screamed that he was going to kill everyone on the team.

This guy was off his rocker for some time.

I kinda hate them all regardless of their race, it's a savage religion bent on conquest and death 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah, kinda like that other one that was known for intervention/control of state affairs, for centuries. That one that reached its zenith during the Crusades, just before almost leading to the collapse of Europe (through the various wars started in its name).

Just give it time. There's always an Enlightenment after every dark period.

Seems the Colorado shooter was known by the FBI (whatever that means). Seems like he's had some mental issues at from high school on. I've read when he didn't make the varsity wrrestling team, he stormed out and screamed that he was going to kill everyone on the team.

This guy was off his rocker for some time.

I doubt he was ever on his rocker. In case you haven't noticed, those people are fuc't.

Last edited:
Reactions: BytorJr and theLBC

www.sidneypowell.com

Sidney Powell Responds to The Fake News

“The #FakeNews is lying to everyone about our filing in the Dominion case. My position has not changed. We will be taking them to the mat”. - Sidney

Dominion v. FREE SPEECH​

• This lawsuit is yet another attempt to silence critics and citizens who want to investigate voter fraud. The statements Dominion claims are defamatory are actually protected speech under the First Amendment because they deal with matters of public concern, i.e., election integrity. The Fake News media and their allies are spinning meritless claims because their arguments have neither the facts nor the law needed to hold up in a courtroom.

• The statements complained of are also protected because Dominion is a public figure and must prove that Ms. Powell acted with malice. This is impossible, as Ms. Powell’s lawyer has explained, because Ms. Powell’s statements were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence. She presented this evidence for all to see in four court filings and on her website.

FAKE NEWS v. Reality​

• Contrary to what the Fake News is pushing, Sidney did NOT claim in court that ‘no reasonable person would believe her claims’. The press is using twisted legalese and manipulating the legal standard to confuse the issue, as they have done before in other high-profile cases. Ms. Powell’s statements were legal opinions that she stands behind, as they were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence.

• Dominion claims that the evidence Ms. Powell relied upon to assert her claims concerning the lack of election integrity is incredible and not believable. Ms. Powell responded by pointing out that her assertions were her legal opinions based on the evidence she presented to four different courts. Accordingly, her statements are not subject to challenge under defamation law.

Official Statement from Sidney’s Lawyer

HOWARD KLEINHENDLER, ATTORNEY FOR SIDNEY POWELL, RESPONDS TO MEDIA ALLEGATIONS CONCERNING MOTION TO DISMISS FILED AGAINST DOMINION COMPLAINT

New York, New York March 23, 2021

Yesterday, several news media outlets cut and paste out of context portions of our motion to dismiss the Dominion complaint to “spin” a message that the election fraud allegations that Ms. Powell presented to various courts and to the public were not credible. I’d like to clarify what actually was presented to the court. First, let me be clear: any suggestion that “no reasonable person” would believe Ms. Powell or her comments on the election is false. The language these reports referred to is a legal standard adopted by the courts to determine whether statements qualify as opinions which are exempt from defamation liability.

As the DC Circuit reaffirmed just last week, there is no claim for defamation when the alleged “defamatory” statement is a legal opinion. Ms. Powell’s statements fall precisely into this category. Ms. Powell reviewed sworn affidavits, declarations, expert testimony, and other highly corroborated evidence concerning the election which Ms. Powell filed with the courts and shared publicly. She continues to stand by those opinions today. Our motion, in part, argues that the Dominion case should be dismissed because legal opinions are not grounds for defamation.

In sum, the legal standard of a technical legal defense crafted by the courts has been improperly manipulated by the media to tell a false narrative. Ms. Powell is not backing down or retracting her previous statements concerning Dominion. Dominion’s case lacks legal merit and should be dismissed in its entirety.

For further information contact (917) 793-1188

to be fair, muslims have been fucking over black folks since the 7th century. they were the ones that started global slave trading.
Muslim pirates raped, tortured and enslaved a few thousand white folks, both men and women, during the Barbary Coast Slave Trade. They completely wiped out whole cities of Europeans along the Mediterranean coast.

Attachments

• 1616596687037.png
    1616596687037.png
    1 MB · Views: 74

That's what she gets for daring to take on the male white supremacists in her store.:rolleyes: They should charge the male white supremacists who attacked her with hate crimes!:rolleyes: Does anyone know if there is going to be a riot protest held against white supremacy for this woman?

Reactions: Blutroop
Yeah, kinda like that other one that was known for intervention/control of state affairs, for centuries. That one that reached its zenith during the Crusades, just before almost leading to the collapse of Europe (through the various wars started in its name).

And there it is, the reason for your lack of common sense - rooted in likely an ‘a-moral’ atheism.

That's what she gets for daring to take on the male white supremacists in her store.:rolleyes: They should charge the male white supremacists who attacked her with hate crimes!:rolleyes: Does anyone know if there is going to be a riot protest held against white supremacy for this woman?
"This attack was clearly a hate crime committed by white supremacists. How do you intend to address this, Sir?"

Attachments

• 1616597704899.png
    1616597704899.png
    500.2 KB · Views: 32
And there it is, the reason for your lack of common sense - rooted in likely an ‘a-moral’ atheism.
Well that's a dumb comment. You're standing on your own supposed moral superiority, while sweeping aside a dozen+ centuries of religious conquest and domination. That shit wasn't exactly peaceful, bro. Or would you have me to believe that everyone from the Romans to the IRA, were just doing "The Lord's work"?

Fixing "common sense" as the basis of your argument, seals your idiot status. You can redeem your points in the gift shop. ;)

Last edited:
the way i see it, as somebody that has not received the gift of faith, there is one main religion that has a savior.
christians can be saved and go to heaven.
the two others cannot reach salvation until the whole world goes to shit (basically).
seems to me they are working pretty hard at this.
So Jews and Muslims are trying to ruin the world for their own salvation? Seems well thought out. It boggles the mind how people swing from "don't judge all whites by one white" to "all non Christians are trying to ruin the world for their evil plan."

So Jews and Muslims are trying to ruin the world for their own salvation? Seems well thought out. It boggles the mind how people swing from "don't judge all whites by one white" to "all non Christians are trying to ruin the world for their evil plan."
Even worse - why do people need to be saved at all? Doesn't that literally make us God's fuck ups?

Why would I want to follow that? Even the worst human beings can come up with a better plan, than to create huge batch of fuck ups, just to get a few good ones, that will ego stroke for all of eternity - while the "creator" plays the absent parent.

Kinda seems a little mental to me. At least some of these assholes play to win.

there are other people besides jews, muslims and christians.
since i am not religious, i am just looking from the outside and that is what it looks like.

The Crusades: A Response to Islamic Aggression
From the text:
One of the most potent myths of our age is that the Crusades were little more than an unprovoked attack by a barbarous Europe against a quiescent and cultured Islamic world. According to conventional ideas, the seventh and eighth centuries constitute the great age of Islamic expansion. By the eleventh century - the time of the First Crusade - we are told that the Islamic world was quiescent and settled and that, by implication, the Crusaders were the aggressors. Indeed, the Crusaders are routinely portrayed as a horde of barbarians from a backward and superstitious Europe irrupting into the cultured and urbane world of the eleventh century Near East. This at least is the populist language often employed on television and in newspaper articles. In my recent book Holy Warriors: Islam and the Demise of Classical Civilization, I have shown however that before the advent of Islam Christians had no concept of "Holy War" at all, and that it was from the Muslims themselves that Europeans took this idea. I showed too that the Crusades, far from being an unprovoked act of aggression on the part of Christian Europe, were part of a rearguard action aimed at stemming the Muslim advance which, by the start of the eleventh century, was threatening as never before to overwhelm the whole of Europe. Notwithstanding the evidence presented in Holy Warriors, the consensus, until very recent times at least, among the majority of medieval historians is that the threat from Islam had very little, if anything, to do with the Crusades; the Muslims were simply the convenient targets of a savage and brutal Europe, mired in a culture of habitual violence and rapine. It is true that this picture is now coming under attack, as for example the recent comments of Bernard Lewis illustrate. In Lewis' words: "We are now expected to believe that the Crusades were an unwarranted act of aggression against a peaceful Muslim world. Hardly. The first call for a crusade occurred in 846 CE, when an Arab expedition to Sicily sailed up the Tiber and sacked St Peter's in Rome. A synod in France issued an appeal to Christian sovereigns to rally against 'the enemies of Christ,' and the pope, Leo IV, offered a heavenly reward to those who died fighting the Muslims. A century and a half and many battles later, in 1096, the Crusaders actually arrived in the Middle East. The Crusades were a late, limited, and unsuccessful imitation of the jihad - an attempt to recover by holy war what 1 O'Neill: The Crusades: A Response to Islamic Aggression Published by BYU ScholarsArchive, 201072 No. 63, Fall 2010 was lost by holy war. It failed, and it was not followed up." (Bernard Lewis, 2007 Irving Kristol Lecture, March 7).

A pop-culture understanding of history is generally an ignorant and dangerous understanding of history. Much as our Founding Fathers are now being maligned and slandered by leftist "historians", and their exploits are being called "myths", the reality is far more amazing and compelling than even the pop culture stories from 50 years ago that they are attempting to destroy.

So too are the Crusades presented as something that they were certainly not, "Christian Aggression". While "The Golden Age of Islam" is venerated and their enslavement of every people and culture they touched, and their war and predation on every single one of their borders is ignored.

History happened whether you like it or not, and any "modern interpretation" of historic events is entirely suspect. Unless you understand the zeitgeist of THAT TIME, and the morals and values of THAT TIME, you don't understand a Godammed thing. In fact, you are willfully ignorant and perpetuating half truths and lies, for the benefit of political ideologies that you probably don't agree with in the first place.

If we consider the arc of "The Golden Age of Islam", the Crusades were a half hearted, and largely ineffectual effort compared to the massive conquest of the previous six or seven hundred years and the millions of people enslaved or made dhimis by that brutal conquest. Islam has only expanded by the sword, and only when they have been militarily powerful. During peace there are no Muslim revivals. People only choose it en mass when the alternative is death.

Fake history is now as big a problem as biased propaganda in the news. We ought not accept it, but call it out when leftists try to rewrite history to justify modern totalitarianism.

The Crusades: A Response to Islamic Aggression
From the text:

A pop-culture understanding of history is generally an ignorant and dangerous understanding of history. Much as our Founding Fathers are now being maligned and slandered by leftist "historians", and their exploits are being called "myths", the reality is far more amazing and compelling than even the pop culture stories from 50 years ago that they are attempting to destroy.

So too are the Crusades presented as something that they were certainly not, "Christian Aggression". While "The Golden Age of Islam" is venerated and their enslavement of every people and culture they touched, and their war and predation on every single one of their borders is ignored.

History happened whether you like it or not, and any "modern interpretation" of historic events is entirely suspect. Unless you understand the zeitgeist of THAT TIME, and the morals and values of THAT TIME, you don't understand a Godammed thing. In fact, you are willfully ignorant and perpetuating half truths and lies, for the benefit of political ideologies that you probably don't agree with in the first place.

If we consider the arc of "The Golden Age of Islam", the Crusades were a half hearted, and largely ineffectual effort compared to the massive conquest of the previous six or seven hundred years and the millions of people enslaved or made dhimis by that brutal conquest. Islam has only expanded by the sword, and only when they have been militarily powerful. During peace there are no Muslim revivals. People only choose it en mass when the alternative is death.

Fake history is now as big a problem as biased propaganda in the news. We ought not accept it, but call it out when leftists try to rewrite history to justify modern totalitarianism.
That's all fantastic, but I didn't point at the Crusades as "the problem". I just said that it was the "zenith". Remove Islamic culture from the equation, and let the problem stand on its own.

Europe has been dealing with Vatican meddling in state affairs since the Roman era. Nations have risen and fallen off the backs of blind loyalty to different flavors of Jesus. This is not in dispute. It's also the driving force behind our own Establishment Clause.

So sorry that you had to waste your time in Catholic apologist mode, cause I literally don't give a fuck what your bias is. Nevertheless, while you're playing the good custodian, maybe you can tell us all how Big Poppa's minions don't have their dicks in little boys (or why the centuries of historical evidence for that is false, too).

"The Golden Age of <...>" is venerated and their enslavement of every people and culture they touched, and their war and predation on every single one of their borders is ignored.
Well this is an interesting comment. Remove one word, and it has a couple of unique possibilities.

Trying to remember what the name of the first "Christian" nation empire was...