• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Worse those pussies cuffed parents and kept them from protecting their children.

Fuck those cowards. Fuck the blue liners here defending them in any way
The cops involved in this incident most certainly screwed up royally and should be fired from top to bottom. The cop hating in this case is justified.

However, all the cop hating i see promulgated elsewhere seems to really wreak of a ‘glowie’ psyop in my opinion. What happens if we do away with all ‘local’ cops? The powers that be will create a federal police force.

The people complaining of police brutality and of police being the enforcement of ‘totalitarian rule’ will really see the meaning of that phrase if the overlords are able to federalize and control ALL law enforcement.

Screenshot_20220530-062644_Message+.jpg

The Bible says Isreal will be attacked not for ideology but for goods/supplies - Israel at the moment is sitting on a ton of oil; at the moment they have a lot of produce. Any updates on the Temple?

The quicker you realize Israel is a people, and not a tiny nation, the quicker this will all make more sense.

So the video shows her prop the door open , just before he crashes , runs back to get her phone , goes back to the door , calls police to report crash and gunman, and never thinks to actually close and lock the dam door .
Its clear ... This was all part of the plan !

6x7ysoIh8l8g.png

Last edited:

anyone want to guess at the foreign country?

Reactions: 10ring'r
Do you know if he's referring to the interview Sandra Smith did with Congressman Mo Brooks (R-AL) yesterday? Or was there another instance as well? She was incredibly disrespectful, and tried to control the "facts" (by lying) without allowing him to counter. He was having NONE of it, however, and despite her attempts to belittle and stifle him, he repeatedly fought back and made her look petty and stupid. She was just as smug, insulting, and stupid as Shepard Smith, and I haven't been that pissed at a Fox anchor since he left. Mo Brooks did quite well for himself, and clearly won that battle.

Reactions: Uhlan
Do you know if he's referring to the interview Sandra Smith did with Congressman Mo Brooks (R-AL) yesterday? Or was there another instance as well? She was incredibly disrespectful, and tried to control the "facts" (by lying) without allowing him to counter. He was having NONE of it, however, and despite her attempts to belittle and stifle him, he repeatedly fought back and made her look petty and stupid. She was just as smug, insulting, and stupid as Shepard Smith, and I haven't been that pissed at a Fox anchor since he left. Mo Brooks did quite well for himself, and clearly won that battle.
yeah, almost certain this was a direct response to that piece with brooks.

My...SURPRISE! Face...Mac🤣
Sounds like he's backtracking a bit here. Wasn't he the guy that said the GP doesn't need these type of weapons, or, have I got him confused with someone else?
Mac🤔