• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Every Officer, Agent, COP, Sheriff, needs to turn their backs to this worthless pos. No matter, the time, the place, or the circumstance. This administration, is just sooo F'n wrong! Mac:mad:

EZ5COo5UnHiQ.jpeg

So the video shows her prop the door open , just before he crashes , runs back to get her phone , goes back to the door , calls police to report crash and gunman, and never thinks to actually close and lock the dam door .
Its clear ... This was all part of the plan !
Yep...its clear as day. It was a complete setup. You forgot to mention that not only did the teacher prop open the door...the teacher propped open the door AFTER the POS fired shots at the Funeral home people that saw the accident. There is no way at all that the fucking teacher did not hear the gunshots. WHO THE FUCK PROPS OPEN A DOOR TO A SCHOOL AFTER HEARING GUNSHOTS?!!

They are doing this to distract us from all the other fucked up shit they are doing and to DISARM us as always.

FUCK JOE BIDEN
FUCK THAT POS TEACHER
FUCK INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT POLICE CHIEF Pete Arredondo for telling the COPS to STAND DOWN
FUCK THOSE FUCKING IDIOT SCUMBAG COPS WHO LISTENED

My...SURPRISE! Face...Mac🤣

Sounds like he's backtracking a bit here. Wasn't he the guy that said the GP doesn't need these type of weapons, or, have I got him confused with someone else?
Mac🤔

It's a game. They seem to have enough votes to pass gun control, so they pick a few controlled opposition guys to vote against. This convinces people to keep them in office. Can't have all the closet lefitsts come out at once or it's too obvious who needs to go.

6x7ysoIh8l8g.png
According to Wikipedia, more persons in the 1917 pandemic died from bacterial pneumonia than from the virus. I know my paper masks gets contaminated after a few days of use. I start coughing after a few days, then I change to a new mask and no longer caught. Now that the plandemic has been greatly reduced, I rarely wear the mask.

Justice for me is not the same as justice for thee.

I just had it a couple of weeks ago. It was fast. Muscle aches, fatigue, and bone chilling freeze right towards the end of my shift. Fever of 101. Marik Protocol with ivermectin immediately. Zinc is modified from their recommended 100mg to 40mg, since zinc is usually recommended at under 40mg a day for adults. Day 2, blistering sore throat in the morning, lasted 3 hours, then gone. Stuffy, slightly runny nose. Chills continued to end of day 2. Day 3, symptoms almost all gone. Popped positive on PCR, told to take a 5 days off work, got a lot of stuff done around the house. All normal by the end of day 3. Had Omicron and Delta symptoms all briefly rolled up at the time so suspect it was Deltacron or some shit like that.

Once I got the chills I had both my GF and mom on Marik prophylactic protocol with ivermectin, quercetin and zinc. Zinc was at 20mg for them. I cut a 100mg zinc pill into 5 parts. Mom got 2 days of minor symptoms 4 days after my onset. GF never got sick though she popped positive too. Now we are all negative again.

Watch that zinc if you are taking it as part of a protocol. NO MORE THAN 40MG/DAY. Excess zinc cannot be purged from the body through urine, sweat etc., and you do not want an excess of zinc. I believe the protocols listed zinc at 100mg because they are done in a hospital setting where the patient's bloodwork is being taken at regular intervals so doctors can monitor their blood zinc constantly. However, for outside hospital settings, keep zinc at UNDER 40mg/day and other components are not to exceed their protocol doses either.

ETA: Almost everybody friggin' coughing and sneezing on the commuter trains right now and a lot of complaints about "colds" everywhere... It's all fuckin' COVID. It's an endemic, seasonal cold now. I want to see just how long the stupid fucking Chicoms can manage "COVID Zero" unless they relocate the entire region of China onto a terraformed Mars or some shit...

ETA II: MILLIGRAMS of zinc, not G. CHECK the dosage amounts on ALL pills before using.

Last edited:
I just had it a couple of weeks ago. It was fast. Muscle aches, fatigue, and bone chilling freeze right towards the end of my shift. Fever of 101. Marik Protocol with ivermectin immediately. Zinc is modified from their recommended 100g to 40g, since zinc is usually recommended at under 40g a day for adults. Day 2, blistering sore throat in the morning, lasted 3 hours, then gone. Stuffy, slightly runny nose. Chills continued to end of day 2. Day 3, symptoms almost all gone. Popped positive on PCR, told to take a 5 days off work, got a lot of stuff done around the house. All normal by the end of day 3. Had Omicron and Delta symptoms all briefly rolled up at the time so suspect it was Deltacron or some shit like that.

Once I got the chills I had both my GF and mom on Marik prophylactic protocol with ivermectin, quercetin and zinc. Zinc was at 20g for them. I cut a 100g zinc pill into 5 parts. Mom got 2 days of minor symptoms 4 days after my onset. GF never got sick though she popped positive too. Now we are all negative again.

Watch that zinc if you are taking it as part of a protocol. NO MORE THAN 40G/DAY. Excess zinc cannot be purged from the body through urine, sweat etc., and you do not want an excess of zinc. I believe the protocols listed zinc at 100g because they are done in a hospital setting where the patient's bloodwork is being taken at regular intervals so doctors can monitor their blood zinc constantly. However, for outside hospital settings, keep zinc at UNDER 40g/day and other components are not to exceed their protocol doses either.

ETA: Almost everybody friggin' coughing and sneezing on the commuter trains right now and a lot of complaints about "colds" everywhere... It's all fuckin' COVID. It's an endemic, seasonal cold now. I want to see just how long the stupid fucking Chicoms can manage "COVID Zero" unless they relocate the entire region of China onto a terraformed Mars or some shit...
Are you sure the zinc dosage was not in milligrams instead of grams?

i take it you weren't amused?

does this amuse you?

View attachment 7881183
My comments were not directed to you and I apologize if that is the way it sounded. One issue with our society is that most people are science ignorant and that leads to nonsense like the Covid injections. I run into misleading information like that video on IG all the time. Again, sorry if it sounded like my comments were directed toward you.

I just had it a couple of weeks ago. It was fast. Muscle aches, fatigue, and bone chilling freeze right towards the end of my shift. Fever of 101. Marik Protocol with ivermectin immediately. Zinc is modified from their recommended 100g to 40g, since zinc is usually recommended at under 40g a day for adults. Day 2, blistering sore throat in the morning, lasted 3 hours, then gone. Stuffy, slightly runny nose. Chills continued to end of day 2. Day 3, symptoms almost all gone. Popped positive on PCR, told to take a 5 days off work, got a lot of stuff done around the house. All normal by the end of day 3. Had Omicron and Delta symptoms all briefly rolled up at the time so suspect it was Deltacron or some shit like that.

Once I got the chills I had both my GF and mom on Marik prophylactic protocol with ivermectin, quercetin and zinc. Zinc was at 20g for them. I cut a 100g zinc pill into 5 parts. Mom got 2 days of minor symptoms 4 days after my onset. GF never got sick though she popped positive too. Now we are all negative again.

Watch that zinc if you are taking it as part of a protocol. NO MORE THAN 40G/DAY. Excess zinc cannot be purged from the body through urine, sweat etc., and you do not want an excess of zinc. I believe the protocols listed zinc at 100g because they are done in a hospital setting where the patient's bloodwork is being taken at regular intervals so doctors can monitor their blood zinc constantly. However, for outside hospital settings, keep zinc at UNDER 40g/day and other components are not to exceed their protocol doses either.

i woke up this morning sneezing my head off. second time my right nostril feels like shit and my right eye watering. i suffer hay fever throughout the year. best feeling when mongoloids stay right away from me thinking i have the coco virus. i havent done a fake test in more than a year. only had to do one to get the template messaged to me, and all i did from there was change the time and date to show im negative. theres always a work-a-round when someone sets up a flawed system.

i gotta check my supply of zinc to see what dose they are and cut down if needed (y)

Reactions: Blue Sky Country