• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

oVKrRljJ.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: gigamortis
fbi stopped james from getting a firearm but let crackhead hunter buy one, and then covered up the shit that happened with it.
When you said James thought you meant James Brown for a moment.

The problem is that while Trump stated some good basic principles, he is fundamentally an incompetent showman with zero self control. Those of us who have been watching him since the early 80s were not fooled by this. He was the last person any thinking individual should have put trust in. His one skill is that he understood your anger, and he verbalized it in a way no other politician was willing to do. A showman, a salesman, but never a statesman.

Trump was the only one of all the Republican candidates in 2016 that could have beaten Hillary.

He would have beaten President House Plant as well had the deep state not decided to blatantly steal the election.

I voted for him twice because he was the best of the only 2 options we realistically had.

Reactions: gigamortis
250 pounds on the lunar surface?

Thats the spec though 250 pounds. Looks like it would weigh a lot more.
1616804914756.png
1616804937969.png

I don't think the 250lb includes the ammo supply/feed system, just the gun itself.

The feed system must be custom-designed for each application, adding 300–400 lb (140–180 kg) to the complete weapon. Most aircraft installations are double-ended, because the ejection of empty cartridges can cause a foreign-object damage hazard for jet engines and because the retention of spent cases assists in maintaining the center of gravity of the aircraft. The first aircraft to carry the M61A1 was the C model of the F-104, starting in 1959.

A lighter version of the Vulcan developed for use on the F-22 Raptor, designated M61A2, is mechanically the same as the M61A1, but with thinner barrels to reduce overall weight to 202 pounds (92 kg). The rotor and housing have also been modified to remove any piece of metal not absolutely needed for operation and replaces some metal components with lighter weight materials.

Last edited:
Trump was the only one of all the Republican candidates in 2016 that could have beaten Hillary.

He would have beaten President House Plant as well had the deep state not decided to blatantly steal the election.

I voted for him twice because he was the best of the only 2 options we realistically had.
Yeah, I did too, twice, and for the same reasons. But it wasn't surprising to me that he wasn't effective or competent. Still better than those two.

Our Military is being destroyed by woke politicians and being turned to domestic groups who didn't vote democratic......

Look! --->>>This is republican dick sucking. ^^^^
The republican party is not a patriotic party. They are just as communist as the democratic party.

Post a list of what the republican party has done to defend the constitution, overturned the bullshit agenda of the democrat party or done to shore up the Bill Of Rights. Go ahead, I bet you can't come up with five in the last 50 years.
The problem is that while Trump stated some good basic principles, he is fundamentally an incompetent showman with zero self control. Those of us who have been watching him since the early 80s were not fooled by this. He was the last person any thinking individual should have put trust in. His one skill is that he understood your anger, and he verbalized it in a way no other politician was willing to do. A showman, a salesman, but never a statesman.

Is it true that my wife and I made better decisions in our life, and therefore are excluded from getting some of that money back.......but a person sitting in prison is getting a $1400 stimulus check? Please tell me that is bad info!!!!!!

The republican party is not a patriotic party. They are just as communist as the democratic party.

Post a list of what the republican party has done to defend the constitution, overturned the bullshit agenda of the democrat party or done to shore up the Bill Of Rights. Go ahead, I bet you can't come up with five in the last 50 years
And what does this have to do with Trump being an incompetent?

If you want five things, there are now 16 states, give or take, that have constitutional carry. All passed by the Republican party. I guess you can contrast that with Trump's great constitution defending move of unilaterally banning bump stocks. Now suck my dick you unmitigated fool.

Our Military is being destroyed by woke politicians and being turned to domestic groups who didn't vote democratic......

Don’t matter, America is watching but nobody doing anything. ASGH. When they do react, it’ll be too late.

Reactions: Sandhog308
How sad. You had to go to the state level of politics to find something. Even so, that's one in fifty years. You need four more. Try to keep it at the federal level.
And what does this have to do with Trump being an incompetent?

If you want five things, there are now 16 states, give or take, that have constitutional carry. All passed by the Republican party. I guess you can contrast that with Trump's great constitution defending move of unilaterally banning bump stocks. Now suck my dick you unmitigated fool.

How sad. You had to go to the state level of politics to find something. Even so, that's one in fifty years. You need four more. Try to keep it at the federal level.
Actually, it is sixteen things, but it is easy to find stuff at the state level, since at the state level Republicans often have wielded enough power to get things done. At the federal level not so much, and it has mainly been a game of trying to block bad things. But that is not valueless to people with functioning gray matter, since the sentiment of the country is about 45 degrees left of where we have allowed our government to get.

But whatever, I never said they were good. All I have said is that there is a significant difference between what happens when Ds or Rs are in power. People act like not getting exactly what they want and getting what they don't want are the same thing. They aren't.

Post a list of what the republican party has done to defend the constitution, overturned the bullshit agenda of the democrat party or done to shore up the Bill Of Rights. Go ahead, I bet you can't come up with five in the last 50 years.

This is the truth right here. The differences between the two parties merely comes down to the speed at which they are infringing our liberties, debasing our currency, and selling out to foreign interests.

This is the truth right here. The differences between the two parties merely comes down to the speed at which they are infringing our liberties, debasing our currency, and selling out to foreign interests.
Some here, that I'll bet haven't been voting very long, will never be convinced of this^^^.

R

Reactions: jungle45
Some here, that I'll bet haven't been voting very long, will never be convinced of this^^^.

R
If you are referring to me, I have been voting just as long as you. And the sentiment is complete bullshit that doesn't stand up to any actual scrutiny or real life examples. It isn't untrue to say that the Republican party basically sucks, but when the rubber hits the road, the results from the two parties are distinct. As long as there is a distinction, it is worth exploiting. I understand that disgruntled folks who believe that they would be successful but for the man getting them down find refuge in such sentiments, just like they found refuge in a con man like Trump. It makes sense. It shirks any personal responsibility for their failures at life and lets them feel smart and above it all. It is also the inability to understand nuance and to strategize in situations that has actually gotten them to the sad places they are.

haha, what a chode!

they are saying that those scum do things, not for us or liberty, but because they think it will garner votes and allow them to remain in power.
if republicans had to suck dick and kill babies to keep their power, they would stop pretending to be christians.

Last edited:
If you are referring to me, I have been voting just as long as you. And the sentiment is complete bullshit that doesn't stand up to any actual scrutiny or real life examples. It isn't untrue to say that the Republican party basically sucks, but when the rubber hits the road, the results from the two parties are distinct. As long as there is a distinction, it is worth exploiting. I understand that disgruntled folks who believe that they would be successful but for the man getting them down find refuge in such sentiments, just like they found refuge in a con man like Trump. It makes sense. It shirks any personal responsibility for their failures at life and lets them feel smart and above it all. It is also the inability to understand nuance and to strategize in situations that has actually gotten them to the sad places they are.
If results were really your metric Trump kicked everyone's ass you voted for.
I guess time isn't always a good teacher.
As I hear retarded rhetoric about inconsequential mistakes I hear damned little about the patriot act.
How about what they ran up the dems ass the first two years?
Wmds?
Allowing California , in good will, to fix their immigration problems...
It's like I proclaimed asshole in a crowded bar and you knew who I was talking about...

R

If results were really your metric Trump kicked everyone's ass you voted for.
I guess time isn't always a good teacher.
As I hear retarded rhetoric about inconsequential mistakes I hear damned little about the patriot act.
How about what they ran up the dems ass the first two years?
Wmds?
Allowing California , in good will, to fix their immigration problems...
It's like I proclaimed asshole in a crowded bar and you knew who I was talking about...

R
The Patriot Act was awful. That and the Iraq war were the last time I was at as much odds with the base of the Republican party as I feel these days with Trump. That's fine, though. I still understood that given a binary choice, you choose the better of the two, or you suffer the consequences.

As for concrete examples, my state lives off of ranching and pipeline jobs. Now, Mitt Romney might not give a shit about either, but he also wouldn't shut down Keystone or increase ranching restrictions so much that small and medium sized ranches go out of business. Those are real life consequences of the two different parties having power. It doesn't take one of them to be good, for the choice to be obvious. It boggles my mind that people don't understand shit like this. Maybe it is because they simply work as a cog in the wheel, living in a dismal suburb worrying only about the accent of the person on tech support.

As for Trump, I voted for him twice. Again, for exactly the reasons I stated. He was the better alternative. Not that I liked him, but better. And frankly, his biggest achievements were basically orthodox Republican policy. Tax cuts, mainly, especially corporate. And, to his credit, understanding the Middle East in a way our policy establishment has failed to. A lot of his stuff was counterproductive, the embarrassing trade debacle with China, etc.

But again, I am not saying to do something I don't practice. You weigh the alternatives and make the best choice available, or you act like a baby and say nothing is good enough for you, so you suffer the worst of the possible consequences. Not really a tough choice for people who are accustomed to making important decisions.

just in case y’all ain’t figured it out yet, all of this shit is a charade simply to make money for a business. The NRA, the government, everyone ain’t nothing but a business and they drive this shit simply to get more money. One side gets in then the other side spends a shot load of money to drive them out then the opposite happens. It’s the most ingenious scam ever concocted and we fall for it over abd over and over. The crazy thing is it’s a business thats not even needed and yet look what they rake in.