• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

sPEaYkTl.png

I'm not sure what irritates me more, that those two little dipshits killed a man in a stupid pointless carjacking, or that one of them didn't seem to show any remorse or concern and complained that her phone was in the car and tried to get it back while the (I'm guessing) guardsmen were trying to keep her to one side.

Reactions: Blutroop
Watch your words, for good words bear good fruit on a tree, evil ones bear evil ones. Our only way to fix this is to have more concern for others than we do for ourselves. We must get over this I only care about me mentality. If we cannot overcome this then America is gone. Jesus is the way. He shows us the way, all we have to do is follow!

Watch your words, for good words bear good fruit on a tree, evil ones bear evil ones. Our only way to fix this is to have more concern for others than we do for ourselves. We must get over this I only care about me mentality. If we cannot overcome this then America is gone. Jesus is the way. He shows us the way, all we have to do is follow!
Does this mean I can't say I hate liberals anymore?

Ok... I'll pray for them. AND hate them. Thats the best I can do.

Does this mean I can't say I hate liberals anymore?

Ok... I'll pray for them. AND hate them. Thats the best I can do.

You can always do what I do.

I bless people in the name of The Almighty Creator if they deserve reward.
I curse people in the name of The Almighty Creator if they deserve punishment.

I feel perfectly free to hate with a fervent righteous hatred, those that do evil, seeing them for what they truly are, nothing but brute beasts created to be destroyed.

The true servants of the Illuminated One however, are a different story, but they don't exactly go running around saying who they are.

Many folks disagree with that plan of action for some reason or other.

You can always do what I do.

I bless people in the name of The Almighty Creator if they deserve reward.
I curse people in the name of The Almighty Creator if they deserve punishment.

I feel perfectly free to hate with a fervent righteous hatred, those that do evil, seeing them for what they truly are, nothing but brute beasts created to be destroyed.

The true servants of the Illuminated One however, are a different story, but they don't exactly go running around saying who they are.

Many folks disagree with that plan of action for some reason or other.
Sounds spiritually pragmatic....

Like if someone is coming at me to do deadly harm I'm certainly not going to watch my words... or pray and 'put them in the light'... No I will curse a blue streak, and (hopefully) kill them... then bless them and let them find the light themselves.

Last edited:
So someone explain this Uber thing to me. The whole thing stinks. White guy is seen like standing sort of outside drivers side door when all of a sudden the car takes off, hits some crap, somehow white dude is still in there after all that and then it turns and flips and dude is somehow launched like 10 yds, NG helps lady out and is like standing around. The whole thing is very very odd. I don’t understand why white guy didn’t just bail either. It’s not like it was a damn Porsche or something. Am I missing something here?

So someone explain this Uber thing to me. The whole thing stinks. White guy is seen like standing sort of outside drivers side door when all of a sudden the car takes off, hits some crap, somehow white dude is still in there after all that and then it turns and flips and dude is somehow launched like 10 yds, NG helps lady out and is like standing around. The whole thing is very very odd. I don’t understand why white guy didn’t just bail either. It’s not like it was a damn Porsche or something. Am I missing something here?
1. Not a white guy. Emigrated from Pakistan.

2. The dipshit girl in the front seat had a stun gun/taser on him. He's trying to get people to call the cops (which they did) and prevent the girls from stealing his car. The girl in the front seat pulls on him and/or tases him and he sits down/falls back into the driver seat. She lunges for the wheel, not sure who's accelerating but I don't think the Uber guy was in control. Car careens down the road at speed, turns and clips a metal barricade of some kind (smashing the Uber guy between it and the car frame), hits the oncoming/parked vehicle, Uber guy is thrown out, presumably dies (couple articles said he was still alive immediately post-crash) on impact with solid granite/concrete, and the car flips to its side.

And then the dumb bitches climb out fine and the one girl complains her phone or whatever is still in the car. Never mind that the Uber guy's seriously injured/dead, her phone's more important.

Last edited:
Can you identify as a female on the PFT and CFT? That would be the shit.

just in case y’all ain’t figured it out yet, all of this shit is a charade simply to make money for a business. The NRA, the government, everyone ain’t nothing but a business and they drive this shit simply to get more money. One side gets in then the other side spends a shot load of money to drive them out then the opposite happens. It’s the most ingenious scam ever concocted and we fall for it over abd over and over. The crazy thing is it’s a business thats not even needed and yet look what they rake in.
And the worst part of it all, is that fundamental liberties - like the Second Amendment - are not being protected by politicians, that are elected by the people, for the people. They are being "maintained" by fucking lobbyists, and only so long as it's profitable. Any one of those NRA assholes at the top levels, could make sideways move into a new stack of money, if this cash cow dried up tomorrow.

America has its own Romanov family, but it's a whole lot bigger, and they're not all tied by blood.

And then the dumb bitches climb out fine and the one girl complains her phone or whatever is still in the car. Never mind that the Uber guy's seriously injured/dead, her phone's more important.
Her phone was important, because it personally identifies her. Puts her at a crime scene. Cause ain't nobody going to identify her by her description...

Holy Christ, that whole scene was just fucked.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
She had no clue about the phone as identity......it was only about "my phone".
As much as I'd love to disagree with you just for the sake of continuity... Unfortunately, we both know that you're right.

sounds like a guy who wasn't willing to use it. That officer should be recovering tonight.

Personal experience, cops are NOT your friends.

Once my stuff is over I'll share my experience

Doc
I feel like you're going to have to start you own thread with the stuff you are waiting to share 😆

Are you shitting me?

Fuckin' narcissists, man :mad: The only proper response by anyone involved in this - from the former president to the interns holding clipboards in the lab - is to gracefully state "I'm proud to have been a part of such an outstanding effort by so many talented and hard-working individuals".

There ain't a single person of the thousands involved that are anything more than a cog in the machine. Some of those cogs are much bigger than others, but even the largest egghead is useless without some 95-IQ dude loading vials into styrofoam coolers. Everyone best put their ego in check and realize that.

I remember that turd shaking his head with the "Lets not get carried away" attitude when asked if Trump was right in demanding a vaccine immediamento.

That fuck can eat shit.

I wish the inventor of PCR was alive to schlong him.