iKm4IUuu.png

Josh1978

1 Mile
Supporter
PX Member
Minuteman
May 19, 2020
KS
And I had such high hopes for her, too... dashed...!
I was surprised at her statement about not allowing Republicans on the right to bully her. I thought that SD was one of the more conservative states in the country. I guess the NCAA put the pressure on her and she couldn’t take it.

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
PX Member
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2014
Colorado
Just put them on ignore. It's not worth the blood pressure. My experience has greatly improved here since I started making use of that feature.

I'll try to have a discussion, once, if the idiocy becomes a pattern, they go on ignore.
The only reason I knew they were still here is the people who keep quoting them.
I think the situation is worse than that. Obamas are back in control.
Obama was a puppet too.

AngryKoala

Major Hide Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Mar 30, 2020
Sometimes its funny to see how much they are blathering on. For the most part I don't read much of what they wrote though. They are as predictable as the sunrise. ITs more fun to look for words in my Cheerios. OOOOOOO boy this fun. LOL
Better be honey nut.

BytorJr

Major Hide Member
PX Member
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
Sickening hypocrite ass mother fuckers. "Our nominees must be treated with respect." Yeah, lets go look at your trashy track record.
I had to go listen twice because I thought the recording was the same with levine answered. Absolutely avoided answering the question.
What was the final vote on that position. 52-48 I believe. Party lines. Or did we have some RINO defector?

chrome

Private
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    SoCal
    State university... not private (albeit in the commie state of New Jersey)... not sure that's legal, love to see someone challenge that "requirement"...

Agreed. Curious how this influences their enrollment over next 24 months, if at all.

gayguns

-------------
    Supporter
    PX Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    Look at his eyes. Seriously take a look and tell me that he doesn't look exactly how those who sit in nursing homes look. It's like watching someone who has no idea what's going on but is told to play go fish but cant grasp the concept and doesn't know where they are.

It isn't even funny anymore.
    IMG_43911.jpg

Last edited:

BytorJr

Major Hide Member
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Nov 28, 2018
    how did he know who to call on?

H8mEIG4w.jpeg
    I also noticed he had another notebook, at least on the first question (I couldn't stomach any more), that when the question was asked, he picked up another notebook and read from it. Were the questions actually already known.....yes...yes I believe they were. I knew Doocy would not be picked, Pssssssssssaki cannot handle him....how could he.

The other thing Trump allow that fruit cake Acosta to ask questions until he started grandstanding and pontificating instead of asking a question.

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    I also noticed he had another notebook, at least on the first question (I couldn't stomach any more), that when the question was asked, he picked up another notebook and read from it. Were the questions actually already known.....yes...yes I believe they were. I knew Doocy would not be picked, Pssssssssssaki cannot handle him....how could he.

The other thing Trump allow that fruit cake Acosta to ask questions until he started grandstanding and pontificating instead of asking a question.
    one of them he didn't look up from what he was reading the entire answer.
    and when asked about guns, he read the wrong answer and talked about infrastructure. pedo is gone bye bye.

Boatninja

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Sep 3, 2018
    Texas Coast
    After listening to Klamallatoe talking about xxx control. I have been thinking that women are much too emotional to be in the office she is in. My girlfriend mentioned it first, almost like she was reading my mind. As mentioned by others our current regime has to be the laughing stock of the world.

Reactions: 10ring'r