• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

398693_wkcp3xcsvgf5nti_full.jpeg

A Fundamental Right ?
Oh I see, Fund a Mental.

I tried an internet search to find a definition of fundamental rights, I could not find one for abortion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beefmanne and TACC
So now they want spend our tax dollars:

Sooo.....
The Supreme ruled abortion is up to the States.
The DOJ will now fight the States to make them allow abortion?
Um...isn't this a Constitutional crisis?

Hell i reckon we've seen so many now we don't even feel them anymore.

Sooo.....

And if the SCOTUS says that the NFA is unconstitutional will the DOJ continue to prosecute people who modify their AR-15s to FA and buy suppressors by mail?

another group on mass needs to join those protesting the supreme court ruling holding signs stating "those pro abortion should think about using dildos instead or start batting for the same side, problem solved".

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
And if the SCOTUS says that the NFA is unconstitutional will the DOJ continue to prosecute people who modify their AR-15s to FA and buy suppressors byinvited?
LMAO
You fuckinAright they will.
Our government is about to go rogue.
Hell all this Supreme Court shit is probably the setup.

Hell all this Supreme Court shit is probably the setup.

Exactly what I've been saying here and to people I know. I mostly get silence or blank stares. I don't trust this, something is not right. The NWO is putting their final moves in place and they need chaos in the streets. What better way to get the useful idiots to burn down cities again than this.

Exactly what I've been saying here and to people I know. I mostly get silence or blank stares. I don't trust this, something is not right. The NWO is putting their final moves in place and they need chaos in the streets. What better way to get the useful idiots to burn down cities again than this.
One more "summer of love" with all the other shit that's going on now and our goose is cooked.

Reactions: HD1911
The timing of this case getting to SCOTUS and then this ruling does make me question things a bit. This is the perfect timing for the left. I hope that it’s just my suspicious nature and I am wrong.

Actually I hope they bring this on and could lead to Federalism on steroids where the states band together to limit the power of Washington. This needs to happen because DC is beyond redemption.
The states hadn’t banded together knowing the federal government is completely illegal. In fact not one governor or state legislator has so much as refused to work with the federal government. Not one sheriff has threatened to arrest the feds illegal LEO that reside in their counties. They all continue to play nice together and work with each other against you. Many of the states are in on it and the rest are complicit. The problem is the system itself and all those that work to keep it operational.

Reactions: MJF and gigamortis
The timing of this case getting to SCOTUS and then this ruling does make me question things a bit. This is the perfect timing for the left. I hope that it’s just my suspicious nature and I am wrong.
You’re not…

Reactions: Emerson0311

I'm sure all the spare parts are a lot more useful when the baby is ready to be born.
You think its coincidence they kill them with scissors to the brain stem?
If you knew all they really did, no sane decent human would be "for" abortion.
And yes....the blood lust, literal blood lust theyve been proposing of late has been their undoing.

I'm sure all the spare parts are a lot more useful when the baby is ready to be born.
And yes....the blood lust, literal blood lust theyve been proposing of late has been their undoing.

I'm guessing it will now get worse in some states. They will see it as the green light to "stick it to the supreme court and those Bible thumpers". Probably see big tech develop machines on street corners that mothers can throw their born babies into. They refrigerate them to death until a collection crew stops by to harvest the organs.

• Wow
Reactions: wade2big
Sooo.....

All I can say at this point is THANK GOD Merrick Garland didn't make the bench.

I was watching the Cable News summaries on this just now - and how many of them link this with "Assaults on Teaching Sex Education" ..well how about MANDATORY viewing of what an abortion actually is - all 4 types including partial birth, including "pithing", including chemical. If they are going to insist on teaching LGBTQXYZ+ they need to SHOW THAT. Actual live, full-term abortion including the live birth abortions with breathing, squirming babies that are then slaughtered.

And while I'm on a rant...Gavin Newsome, like the President, brought up "Incest Victims". How about real DA prosecution of incest (and pedophilia) instead of hiding it and just aborting the result? Let's have capital punishment of the perp, that will go much farther for Incest Victim's Rights.

Last edited:
I think people are reading too much into things. The timing of this is to:

1) Take pressure off the failed Biden regime. They're out of the spotlight now.
2) Prepare us for more stolen elections in the fall. They'll argue that RvW brought out a lot of single-issue voters. Sort of like how they gaslit us last time by saying that people couldn't stand Trump's personality and that's why Biden became the most popular president in the history of the country, totally defying every statistical model in existence.
3) Use it as justification pack the SC, or other similarly extreme measures.

And while I'm on a rant...Gavin Newsome, like the President, brought up "Incest Victims". How about real DA prosecution of incest (and pedophilia) instead of hiding it and just aborting the result? Let's have capital punishment of the perp, that will go much farther for Incest Victm's Rights.

No jurisdiction in the country offers the death penalty for incest, and only the UCMJ offers the death penalty for rape. That penalty hasn't been enforced since WWII, and wouldn't likely survive a modern constitutional challenge.
So if we don't execute people for committing those crimes, why execute innocent third parties to those crimes?
Should a rape victim be allowed to kill a coworker who wears the same cologne as her attacker? Smell is the highest psychological trigger.

I think people are reading too much into things. The timing of this is to:

1) Take pressure off the failed Biden regime. They're out of the spotlight now.
2) Prepare us for more stolen elections in the fall. They'll argue that RvW brought out a lot of single-issue voters. Sort of like how they gaslit us last time by saying that people couldn't stand Trump's personality and that's why Biden became the most popular president in the history of the country, totally defying every statistical model in existence.
3) Use it as justification pack the SC, or other similarly extreme measures.
^ Nailed it…! Somebody pay da man…!

"On January 6th, a branch of our federal government was almost overthrown because politicians used dangerous rhetoric that caused—wait, hold on everyone, I just got the update. Roe's been overturned!" said Representative Adam Schiff. "Okay, well if all the Republicans could please sit tight, there will be a brief recess while our Democratic caucus takes to the streets demanding we overthrow a branch of the federal government."

That should be grounds to get him court-martialed.

With all the companies posting how they support murdering babies, I'm SHOCKED they haven't made a flag or emoji yet.

FWCLrddWYAMw2T2

FWCQbDuVsAAhnZ5

FWCBjabWQAMlJVX

FWCdx03XwAAHbKv