• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

With all the companies posting how they support murdering babies, I'm SHOCKED they haven't made a flag or emoji yet.

I figured there is something to do with the color green but I don't get it.

6ktbe3.jpg

NEW ACRONYM as of today..
FTF = Fuck That Faggot

They started removing lead paint when cell phones were but science fiction.

Is it the danger they made it out to be…..no.

But it’s probably better without than with.

agree, plenty of reasons why lead paint was removed for the market.

Get ready to have your guns possibly taken away because you support Trump, or are against abortion, or you think your kids should not be groomed, or because you went to a school board meeting and called out their BS, or because the Dems/Rinos just don't like you.

Red Flag Laws are fucking BULLSHIT.

I am very happy about the Abortion decision. It is a long time coming.

The passing of Gun Control law is a disgrace.

Fuck Joe Biden
You dont know how right you are.......trust me I know.

NEW ACRONYM as of today..
FTF = Fuck That Faggot
Wants to protect abortion for the Service Members since he is so concerned about them unless of course your in Afghanistan in a war zone .

Fuuuk, having done commecial and industrial cleaning and waste disposal in the past I cannot begin to imagine what kind of mess she's gonna make when she croaks alone in her apartment and does not get found for weeks. And usually these kinds succumb during summer heat, so make it 10x worse. Fuckin' feel sorry for whoever is living one floor below her...

Reactions: Gee Kay