• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-06-27_15-06-02.jpg

"Good morning Magistrate... Oh, just going for a walk in these woods, like I do every day......... Oh and don't mind all these things that I am carrying right now. It can be a dangerous place you see, these woods...... I am sorry to hear that your officers disappeared while on a routine patrol, sir. No sir, I am not aware of any attempts by your officers to make contact with me. Actually nobody has been visiting me on my property for a while now since that group of meth addicts squatting in my outbuildings I had called you about last year. They just packed up and left one night and they haven't given me any problems since......... I truly hope your men come back soon and safe, sir. Maybe they just got lost somewhere"...

39930__w_2000.jpg

Last edited:

As taken from Steve's newsletter (linked above) and his method of Covid treatment:

1656336290204.png

COVID test from iHealth. These are the cheapest tests around, less than $5 per test ($9.79 per two pack) if you order from code1supply

Places you can legally buy the meds.

https://myfreedoctor.com is where Steve got his meds. It requires a pharmacy to send the precsription to --however my experience is that many pharmacies are still not fulfilling Ivermectin.

The better alternative albeit takes up to 3 weeks https://alldaychemist.com I can personally vouch for them as this is where I bought all my meds (3 times). It does not require a prescription so you can skip the doctor part. They ship to your door.

For more ideas and options, see this article on How to treat COVID.
For more on the science behind any of these drugs/supplements, see c19early.com.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10ring'r
This might have been posted earlier:

I guess the inference is that abortion is critical to reduce the stress on baby formula supply, liberal logic at its best.

• Angry
990553_qbm1peak137ihbo_full.jpeg

Translated...

US Armed Forces Deploy State-of-the-Art F-35 Stealth Fighter Jets to Black Sea!
Editorial June 27, 2022 13:55

Moscow should see these flight movements: F-35 fighter jets of the US armed forces took off in the Czech Republic and flew close to Austria's border to Romania on the Black Sea. Deploying the jets so close to Russian troops in Donbass is another threatening gesture in the current war in Europe.

This is no coincidence, it is a clear sign for the Russian armed forces: Washington is apparently ready to use the most modern weapon systems if the war in Europe escalates further. The identifier of the F-35 jets remained activated when they took off not far from Vienna in the Czech Republic and flew to Romania via Hungary.

The patrol movements over Romania, directly on the Black Sea coast, were not hidden either: obviously the Russian army command should see that now. these fighter jets could operate near Odessa and throughout southern Ukraine.

However, direct combat use of these F-35 jets over Ukraine can currently be ruled out: the US Air Force would thus provoke a concrete counterattack that could set off a chain reaction of violence.

A $100 million F-35 jet is 15.6 meters long, has excellent stealth capabilities and has a top speed of 1900 km/h. The German and Swiss armed forces are now also buying machines of this type.