• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Works for me? Who else is in?

954573_6o7xdaq9lyqq28i_full.jpeg

The statue of limitations is five years for federal crimes. That pretty much ran out in January of this year. If there wasn't an indictment before that anyone involved gets a walk. That's why Durham dragged his feet and charged a minion. Who got a walk anyhow by a corrupted court and jury in DC.
Not true. The statute of limitation for conspiracies starts at the date of the end of the conspiracy.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
If that's true, then crimes on the stolen election won't start the clock until Biden is no longer in office. Sounds like a pipe dream.
Except, nobody is touching the stolen election. SC says it's a states issue despite there being several federal election laws.

I guess you missed the sussman trial. There was no conspiracy. They ruled that sussman was legitimately acting on his own when he turned over the information to the FauxBI. Even with the testimony that Hilda bitch knew it was fake and was open to turning it over.
In other words..... Game Over
Not true. The statute of limitation for conspiracies starts at the date of the end of the conspiracy.

There is an extremely low number of real Americans in the military. Those numbers should be much higher. Sad that it isn’t.

Get to work.

More of your earnings being spent elsewhere.

He just can't stop himself from giving our money away to other countries. He just committed 200 BILLION to other countries again - that should need approval by the American people. Hey Joe - you're supposed to be helping US. United States!!
Subsidize farmers, get the damn pipelines & drilling going!

Just for kicks..I tried to "Google" Covid-vaccine deaths. What comes up is "The COVID vaccine has save 20 million lives!!".

That's why I use Dogpile for my search engine. It's a no frill honest search engine. Only issue is the first 2-5 results are ads, after that it give you your web page. This is the first one from Dogpile:

The powers to be only want 3rd world black and brown people left. They are the easiest to control.
If anyone looks back through history, it is filled with cultures of color that were always too eager to support some sort of higher authority that promised to improve their living standards. These people were always sacrificing freedom for a perceived sense of security. This is what widespread laziness will bring upon a culture. They always ended up getting ruled by ruthless dictators.

The most freedom minded found throughout history has been those of white european origins. While their pursuit of individualism and self reliance was a positive trait, their thirst for conquest has definitely given them a bad reputation as far as other cultures trusting them.

Pelosi shoves Flores' kids with her elbow during Flores' swearing in:

Pelosi is lucky that nobody standing on that stage along her path of travel is insidious enough to stick out their foot just a bit while pretending to be stretching or nurse a sudden cramp right as she walks past... At her age, one trip and tumble, and that's it...

If anyone looks back through history, it is filled with cultures of color that were always too eager to support some sort of higher authority that promised to improve their living standards. These people were always sacrificing freedom for a perceived sense of security. This is what widespread laziness will bring upon a culture. They always ended up getting ruled by ruthless dictators.

The most freedom minded found throughout history has been those of white european origins. While their pursuit of individualism and self reliance was a positive trait, their thirst for conquest has definitely given them a bad reputation as far as other cultures trusting them.
Bs...just most successful at it. Every culture was conquering and warlike