• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

qaKkYuWGAdQJ.png

• Haha
Reactions: BScore and Mwalex
"A broken man?" -- you gotta be fucking kidding me... EVIL, CORRUPT, MALIGNANT and DIABOLICAL is more like it

First monkey pox now whatever this is .:devilish:

“Because of the outbreak in Florida,” he added, ”and the number of Pride events being held across the state in coming weeks, it’s important” that homosexual men get the vaccine.

sad, but maybe true...i dunno.

Joe DiGenova was the biggest voice getting out front with "Next week the indictments are coming....."

All of their moments behind the microphone were divulging the truth.....the big lie was that anything was going to be done about it.

Just go.

They dont have your interests at heart.

I know a guy that refused the shot who was just notified by his agency that they are taking his CCW permit away 6 months early.

The letter stipulations had no authority resembling anything in the permitting statute.

Basically threatening a criminal offense (statute calls for civil fine) immediately after permit is "expired" (statute provides 90 day grace period, indefinite if state is late with processing renewal, as long as paperwork to renew is filed prior to expiration).

Never mind that the required 90 day notification of pending expiration was never sent in accordance with statute......

Never mind local issuing agent wont begin re-issue process until current permit expires.

Its called "creating a criminal".

If it were about health and you were thought of as a valued part of the team, they would not be threatening you.

First monkey pox now whatever this is .:devilish:

“Because of the outbreak in Florida,” he added, ”and the number of Pride events being held across the state in coming weeks, it’s important” that homosexual men get the vaccine.

Its probably "Freedom".

The CDC dosent understand why people are doing what they want to do and the state is recognizing their individual right to do so.

There has to be a vaccine that will stop this.

It was obvious early on they were both just going to run the clock out.
But, when they refused to even pay lip service to the mountains of evidence and obvious stolen 2020 election, you knew things were worse than they seemed.

The statue of limitations is five years for federal crimes. That pretty much ran out in January of this year. If there wasn't an indictment before that anyone involved gets a walk. That's why Durham dragged his feet and charged a minion. Who got a walk anyhow by a corrupted court and jury in DC.