• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Turns out my clients who are big vaccine believers tested positive for covid couple days ago. The same people who made a big deal about me and my crews not being vaccinated awhile back and almost kicked us off the job.

So I'm thinking, great we have been having meetings all week and frequently in close quarters, we are probably going to end up getting sick here soon. Well, coming up towards the end of the week and none of my guys or I are sick yet.

Funny thing is, I guess at some point he told his wife I got vaccinated (probably to get her off his back) and had pulled me to the side to tell me to go along with it. Told him I won't bring it up, but I'm not lying. Not my problem. We had an agreement from the get go, I wasn't vaxed and none of my guys were either. If that was a problem, we could part ways at that point. We didn't.

Sent me a message this AM saying he was getting his ass kicked still. Oh well...

Yup. Although this little tidbit is only news to the narrative believers. The functionality of my phone and associated internet seems to be graphable vs the “acceptability” of my conversations or online viewing content. I would be really surprised to find out that my posts anywhere online were not being vacuumed up by “anti-terrorism” units of the 5 eyes.
It just slowed down to nothing again. Spinning wheels and not loading. Dumbasses.

0*qwuVxvaitdvo1eOf.jpg
there should be outrage over the sealing and not releasing all details

How about abbott stop pandering for votes and declare the federal gov’t the unconstitutional and illegal entity it is and resist. All federal employees shall be arrested on site. Make it legal to shoot any person crossing the border.

Of course this is the piece of shit who shutdown texas for a fake pandemic. This is the man who allowed the TX pharmaceutical board to ban HQZ until the summer of 2020. He is a classic example of a politician.
Abbott is all hat and no cattle as I have stated on here many times. I email them all the time about why we don't have razor wire stacked high and deep and at least water cannons every 50 yards. Crickets are all I hear.

Abbott is all hat and no cattle as I have stated on here many times. I email them all the time about why we don't have razor wire stacked high and deep and at least water cannons every 50 yards. Crickets are all I hear.
I phoned and emailed several times at the beginning of the fake covid lockdowns when he announce executive orders. Crickets. I don’t bother any longer as I know what they are.

So: with enough money and lawyers is there any way possible to unseal that black book?????
Or is it destroyed and lost for all eternity? Giselle should had a few back ups, and let the powers that be known if she sees an untimely departure from this earth it would be released to the public.
too bad it can't be "leaked" like things that they think hurts trump...

I guess that the constitutional lawyers are all wrong and you are right?
Then there's that problem of the sussman trial. They ruled that he acted on his own accord even though his law firm was getting a check from the Clinton campaign and he was logging hours for the campaign.
Sorry to burst your hopium balloon. But it is over. They cheated and won. The crooked court and jury assured that it is buried.
No, they would

Better read, not behind a pay wall:

Not true. For conspiracies, statue of limitation starts at the end of the conspiracy.

Reactions: Bender

Sounds like that poll could be a setup for our useless alphabet agencies to justify more spying on regular Americans.

If it were true that 25% were ready to take up arms, that's a lot more than the original 3% at the start of the revolutionary war.

Realistically thinking, by the time Biden and his NWO handlers finish wrecking the middle class, there's going to be a lot more people with not much left to lose and willing to pull a trigger.