• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

They are still saying "Trump did it" so technically its still going on?????
Yes?
That’s how I would look at it. The part about the DNC, Hillary and whoever else tapping into the White House computers / phones etc would have stopped when Trump left on J 20. I imagine that if they were illegally listening to him while he was in the WH they are definitely doing it now that he is no longer President. Well he is still president in my eyes but you know what I mean.

i won't point out the obvious...but we all see it.
This fucking poor excuse for a human being looks like the poster child for a pedo billboard.

Attachments

• 431E3582-DA2B-4C7B-9A2A-46D070B2AF28.jpeg
    431E3582-DA2B-4C7B-9A2A-46D070B2AF28.jpeg
    494.1 KB · Views: 45

BAHAHAHA

"appointed to be the deputy assistant secretary of Spent Fuel and Waste ..... "

Credentials: 20 years, professional kneeler at all the Truck stop Glory Holes.

:ROFLMAO:

What I want to know --what General(s) conducted the interview?

Betcha it was faggot Milley

It took them posting shit in which I am absolutely an expert, to see the problem.
If this is what we were arguing about, my apologies.
Many of their articles are absolutely true...and this is the damnable problem. It ruins the source.
I'll allow since early 2020 you may have evolved your thinking., kudos and my apologies again.
I'm still not sure I trust you, but who can you trust nowadays. Truce.
6ldnlv.jpg
6ldnc4.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: What seemed like wild speculation in 2019 all came to fruition very quickly. Two weeks facing a deadly highly tranmisbale disease seemed reasonable, and how could a conspiracy so big be true. They came up with the first plan with break neck speed and implemented it. Then started the slow roll. It shortly was not very hard to figure out the tin foil hatters were right, and Bryants were wrong. ITs not a great idea to trust people, because even the smartest people with the best intentions can be dead wrong.

Then came the bad medical advice, the fraudulent medical papers being published without peer review then retracted. IT shortly became clearly obvious it was not smart people with good intentions that were doing this. My thinking didn't really evolve, my trust in the medical industry as a whole was destroyed. Will they blow the whistle if something is up? I guess some did, but were censured.

I don't trust people who are just a name online. I always try to verify what they are telling me. Even @UKDslayer Who was a great deal of help to me for no other reason than to help, told me several different things that led to some research. Whats the old saying "trust but verify." I know there are still good people out there in the medical industry. Thank you again @UKDslayer for the help. ITs not something I will forget.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I have suspected this for quite a while. It is uncanny exactly when in a conversation or browsing that my phone stops working and the data transfer drops to almost nothing.

These F's need to be hunted. Mac:mad:
What were Seattle police doing in San Fran.
It appears, this "news source" is trying to make us look like fools.
Keep that in mind. Why else would they mix real stories with retard stories and make horrible mistakes in the articles.
It looks like the rabbit hole is trying to discredit a lot of confirmed conspiracies, by reporting stupid or unaccurate shit.
Again, great catch! I must be blind this afternoon. Mac(y)

That is basically the equivalent of a high school bully telling a kid he's intimidated and harassed for the past 2 years "haha, you are too pussy to do anything. Whatchu gonna do? Haha you ain't got the balls to do shit"...... And according to a lot of news articles over the years., saying stuff like that usually have poor outcomes.

This administration is a laughing stock.

At least he is physically in the office, which is much more than can be said for most of Bidens cabinet, the CDC, and other upper level government employees; and at least (?it) does actually have the degrees and background - not that there aren't dozens like (it) that are qualified that don't wear women's clothes.

Reactions: Mwalex
Wonder wuts she's whispering?? Mac:unsure:
Ya don't say... Mac:rolleyes:

Reactions: merica and Mwalex
The fact that 244 JUDGES were on that list -- can't have gone well....

Someone wants to come to my door and try to steel my guns? I am armed 24/7 now.

I suggest everyone in a CA metro area get prepared.

Some areas of upscale Beverly Hills adjacent there's 2 x more homeless wandering the streets now than dog walkers...

The party is about to start.

Not to mention with SS#'s a flurry of identity theft.

Here we go again..

PS: REALLY bad in Portugal...one of the highest vaccinated countries :unsure:

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

Making NYC safe for criminals.

In a city where criminals smash stores open with sledgehammers in broad daylight and the police do nothing, the pressing issue that needs immediate attention is stopping law abiding, licence carrying citizens from having their gun with them in stores...

They paid the price for not bending the knee. How does it feel to get treated like the rest of the peasantry?
They are out of the club now.
Well said. Whether we like it or not its those in government itself and those that benefit from it and toe the line across from those of us who are abused by it. That’s the line. This Massachusetts thing is another example of it. They will be red flagged next. Watch.

We all have our own set of morals. Like myself, I don't think killing pedos is wrong.
The state does and it matters none what the men that would arrest you think. They will probably tell you how much they agree with you as they are hauling you off to face the fake courts we have. For a paycheck and pension stolen from your pocket of course.

How about abbott stop pandering for votes and declare the federal gov’t the unconstitutional and illegal entity it is and resist. All federal employees shall be arrested on site. Make it legal to shoot any person crossing the border.

Of course this is the piece of shit who shutdown texas for a fake pandemic. This is the man who allowed the TX pharmaceutical board to ban HQZ until the summer of 2020. He is a classic example of a politician.

The state does and it matters none what the men that would arrest you think. They will probably tell you how much they agree with you as they are hauling you off to face the fake courts we have. For a paycheck and pension stolen from your pocket of course.
Now you are talking actions not morals.
After listening to it squawk, I can almost believe that it wasn't born but actually hatched.

I'll really believe this when she eats a worm. Video or it didn't happen.
If a rooster lays an egg at the peak of a roof, which way will it roll. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sucks moose balls to be a Canuck these days..

Yup. Although this little tidbit is only news to the narrative believers. The functionality of my phone and associated internet seems to be graphable vs the “acceptability” of my conversations or online viewing content. I would be really surprised to find out that my posts anywhere online were not being vacuumed up by “anti-terrorism” units of the 5 eyes.