• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

i'm not white but i see it.

aUKaSPte.jpeg

On the issue of black not knowing how to register to vote: Its racist AF to believe blacks don't know how to register, acquire state ID, or use the internet: (the real video starts 1:30, before that are the democratic rascists)

'...because they're, like, racist?'

Why does every college student, male or female, talk like a Valley Girl?

Last edited:

• Angry
Reactions: gigamortis
How we got here (in part):

c4d07024071a623d2aa9b2fb6de0c9e89aba59a7fc8ee230bffce796c7dea28c.png

NYT December 21, 1973: An extensive investigation by The New York Times has established that intelligence files on at least 10,000 American citizens were maintained by a special unit of the C.I.A. that was reporting directly to Richard Helms, then the Director of Central Intelligence and now the Ambassador to Iran.

Kissinger then SOS send communique to Helms in Tehran with questions from the press (worth the read bc it reminds you of what press conferences used to be like) about the above NYT story. Kissinger gives Helms the talking points.

Kissinger...........

In his two recent books, “On China” and “World Order,” Kissinger describes the geopolitical dynamics of the past half-century. He sees the changes as having laid the groundwork for a massive shift in world influence from the United States and the West to the People’s Republic of China.
https://thehill.com/opinion/interna...mic-world-order-and-the-demise-of-the-chinese
It is a revolutionary transition that he played a major, if not dominant, part in arranging as an adviser to eight U.S. presidents and, simultaneously, to five supreme leaders of Communist China.

Last week the human toad was telling anyone who would listen:
that the U.S. and China must come to an understanding on international affairs or risk "catastrophic" conflict that will benefit neither nation.
.... that "endless" competition between the world's two largest economies risks unforeseen escalation and subsequent conflict, a situation made more dangerous by artificial intelligence and futuristic weaponry.

Why does Iran hate us?
When Nixon / USA defaulted? The PetroDollar? How does WRC fiat that is only backed by might, end?
Who is Kissinger associated with?
What is LifeLog?

Lies on top of lies....Castles made of sand...

Reactions: theLBC
The problem that conservatives have is thinking that the democratic politicians are stupid. They are not stupid. The people voting for them are stupid.

Think about this, the democrats were smart enough to steal the presidential election and the republicans didn't or couldn't do a darn thing about it. Never underestimate an opponent.

NOTE: I'm not defending the democrats just stating something that is painfully obvious. And it really pains me to have to admit that.

So pardon me while I go slip into something flame-retardant.
The other half of the problem is conservatives voters are too damn morale and ethical. We KNEW they were gonna steal the election - so why weren't we prepared with a greater number of fake ballots? Or take their strongholds like NYC and LA through fraud? The only hope, is we go over in 2022 and 2024. The end justifies the means, right? At this point, I would be extremely happy with secession, at least for Texas and a few like minded states.

The other half of the problem is conservatives voters are too damn morale and ethical. We KNEW they were gonna steal the election - so why weren't we prepared with a greater number of fake ballots? Or take their strongholds like NYC and LA through fraud? The only hope, is we go over in 2022 and 2024. The end justifies the means, right? At this point, I would be extremely happy with secession, at least for Texas and a few like minded states.
Because we take the “high road”....look where that has gotten us🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Doc

I've been saying the same and had no reactions in this very thread. Why not just do the same thing in 2022? Precedent has been set, fraud is totally cool...no problem at all! Courts won't even hear election fraud cases so just make it one big fraud war. Why the hell not?

Burn the whole thing down so badly it has to be fixed.

Conservatives will never out-fraud the Left and stoop lower then them. They'll just project their image onto you and claim the moral high ground.

Well, texas will be blue in a few years so...probably should cross that one off the list ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Snuby642
Well, texas will be blue in a few years so...probably should cross that one off the list ;)
Only by new immigrants. Most of the "blue wave" was fraud. The blue supporters were very vocal this last round - but I don't believe the numbers are there. The rich folks from the suburbs should already realize by now the error of their ways...True globalists are few and far between..the millionaires are realists, the billionaires/trillionaires are the globalists.

Reactions: Bender
Then we need a new "cheatin' " party...
"...So if you're gonna get 'em, you're gonna have to eat, drink, and wallow in that garbage right with 'em, 'til you get so you think like 'em and smell like 'em." - Jonas Cord tells Nevada Smith (Steve McQueen) what to expect when hunting down his parent's killers.

Only by new immigrants. Most of the "blue wave" was fraud. The blue supporters were very vocal this last round - but I don't believe the numbers are there. The rich folks from the suburbs should already realize by now the error of their ways...True globalists are few and far between..the millionaires are realists, the billionaires/trillionaires are the globalists.

The underlying reasons aside. Texas gets more blue each year. Its a matter of when, not if. But, this is the same for every state...isnt it?

Today is "International Transgender Day of Visibility"

Happy ITDV to all you woke motherfuckers on the hide.

It will never be over. No matter where on the spectrum one falls regarding covid (scam versus real threat), the crisis will not go to waste. And the implications are much, much deeper than mask versus no mask to keep the peasants fighting...
They will make sure there is a constant influx of "new mutation variants" to which the current vaccines do not work - they already are doing it with the open southern borders. I am in a small group with a medical diagnosis that actually prevents me from getting vaccines...I don't make antibodies, and if presented with antigens I am more likely to develop yet another autoimmune condition.

• Sad
Reactions: LeftyJason
I've been saying the same and had no reactions in this very thread. Why not just do the same thing in 2022? Precedent has been set, fraud is totally cool...no problem at all! Courts won't even hear election fraud cases so just make it one big fraud war. Why the hell not?

Burn the whole thing down so badly it has to be fixed.
Because the other side is completely hypocritical. Every method that was used to show fraud this last election that they dismissed will miraculously be valid and used against us to show fraud.

They will make sure there is a constant influx of "new mutation variants" to which the current vaccines do not work - they already are doing it with the open southern borders. I am in a small group with a medical diagnosis that actually prevents me from getting vaccines...I don't make antibodies, and if presented with antigens I am more likely to develop yet another autoimmune condition.

Joe Biden would scrap the entire Second Amendment "If it saves one life......"

Apparently that metric doesnt apply in this case.

Joe Biden would scrap the entire Second Amendment "If it saves one life......"

Apparently that metric doesnt apply in this case.

What's the definition of tyranny by our founding fathers? He's just looking for an excuse to do what China told him to.

Reactions: MtnGhost
And what's it gonna do. Even if people believe it, biden isnt gonna be removed.

Come on man..

Doc
i think that depends on the reaction. if everyone dismisses it, nothing will happen as you might guess.

The media, never Trumper's, and Democrats created so much hate for 45, I think the sheep will just stick it out with Joe, no matter what they dig up. It's not like the media is going to spread this, it will never go mainstream.

how the fuck did he know?

VhHmsHtq.jpeg

Considering that both Bush and Obama had to confront pandemics, was this really that bold of a prediction? Shit, Obama could have been fucked several different ways had MERS and ebola been worse (H1N1 was already pretty bad and would have been much worse if not for the prep done by Bush's DHS).

Not trying to give the sniveling idiot any credit, but also not trying to give life to a conspiracy theory that's based upon the concept of the sun rising each day.

Considering that both Bush and Obama had to confront pandemics, was this really that bold of a prediction? Shit, Obama could have been fucked several different ways had MERS and ebola been worse (H1N1 was already pretty bad and would have been much worse if not for the prep done by Bush's DHS).

Not trying to give the sniveling idiot any credit, but also not trying to give life to a conspiracy theory that's based upon the concept of the sun rising each day.
so he made this prediction before every presidency after funding offshore GoF research in wuhan that is banned here?

Reactions: Blutroop
so he made this prediction before every presidency after funding offshore GoF research in wuhan that is banned here?

Fuck if I know. Sometime else can go do that research (they won't, of course).

I think that it's a shame that citizens exercising rights, needs to be mentioned by anyone. The purpose of bearing arms, is to act as a deterrent to tyrrany - otherwise known as ignoring the will of the people, for the purposes of lording power.

Political ideology isn't central to the exercise of rights, in a free society. Disputes over ideologies are a separate issue. I understand that the point here is the pointing out of a perceived hypocrisy. But my point remains, that anyone should be able to do this, with ZERO political commentary, right up to the point that they make it a different kind of problem. Possessing a firearm as a statement, without firing a shot, is fair dinkum.

Leftists, Rightists, Centrists... We should all be reminding our government what liberty looks like.

I think that it's a shame that citizens exercising rights, needs to be mentioned by anyone. The purpose of bearing arms, is to act as a deterrent to tyrrany - otherwise known as ignoring the will of the people, for the purposes of lording power.

Political ideology isn't central to the exercise of rights, in a free society. Disputes over ideologies are a separate issue. I understand that the point here is the pointing out of a perceived hypocrisy. But my point remains, that anyone should be able to do this, with ZERO political commentary, right up to the point that they make it a different kind of problem. Possessing a firearm as a statement, without firing a shot, is fair dinkum.

Leftists, Rightists, Centrists... We should all be reminding our government what liberty looks like.
wow, you really are a fucking idiot, aren't you?

they are raiding the homes of patriots at 4am for carrying a flag on jan 6.