• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

5a5oFZCi.png
He hit that one on the nose along time ago. People are first turned to sheep , others lemmings.

Last edited:

The fuckin comments on that one are insane.
Wow , the comments really sum it up.
If there is one thing the kung pow sicken has shown me is just how pathetic and how easily people can be conditioned. Some of these sheep would literally walk off a cliff if the gov told them it was the cure for Corona !

So what are you *actually* doing about it?

Why is there one political ideology in the streets, engaged in 'direct action', while another sits at home on the internet, talking (incessantly) about who is the biggest 'Patriot', and accusing everyone who doesn't think same same same, of being "leftists" or "commies"?

While you're in here sucking Trump Jesus dick, those things that you referenced are happening. So fuck you, just the same.

"At no time did more than 45 percent of colonists support the war, and at least a third of colonists fought for the British. " (ref:https://www.rochester.edu/newscenter/three-things-you-didnt-know-about-the-american-revolution/#:~:text=At no time did more,colonists fought for the British.)

And it can work the same for everyone. So wake the fuck up.

In 2010 the People had a good thing going with the Tea Party........than you find out the govt defunded it and it faded away.

Now they have broken the other "nuclei" of possible opposition - Proud Boys and Oath Keepers.

"We" let the media frame who these groups are though and for the most part they probably show the kookiest characters and though I appreciate the heart Im not ready to jump in on support.

Thats the failure.

No matter how weird the lefts support is, and keep in mind the media is showing you their best, they get rabid support.

In response to attacks on Tea Party, Proud Boys and Oath Keepers we should be joining them.

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
In response to attacks on Tea Party, Proud Boys and Oath Keepers we should be joining them.
And anyone else who supports fundamental liberties, while simultaneously opposing regressive and recidivistic culture.

People seem to have the biggest problem right now, congealing around the bedrock of our Republic, instead, choosing to be focused on specific issues. (symptoms vs actual problems)

In 2010 the People had a good thing going with the Tea Party........than you find out the govt defunded it and it faded away.

Now they have broken the other "nuclei" of possible opposition - Proud Boys and Oath Keepers.

"We" let the media frame who these groups are though and for the most part they probably show the kookiest characters and though I appreciate the heart Im not ready to jump in on support.

Thats the failure.

No matter how weird the lefts support is, and keep in mind the media is showing you their best, they get rabid support.

the problem is the FBI arrest you after iranians pretend they are part of your movement on social media.

In some ways, go for it Buttiege. You are quoted on TV saying "people who use more of the resource should pay more into it.."

ooooookiiiiieeee doooookkiieee, then I want to keep 95%+ of my taxes each year because I dont use Medicare, Welfare, damn near any social programs, etc.

Im willing to contribute to DoD and a spattering of governmental based programs. I see my tax burden dramatically reducing under his logic.

I'm sorry, but every time I see his name I think of a gay man named with a combination of Butt and concierge.

I'll probably go to hell for thinking that.
Everytime I see his face I fight the urge to 1) vomit 2) punch the monitor... that guy is not gay. He is a faggot. lolol

ION Looks like Jack Posobeic is running for Senate/PA!!

Screenshot_20210401-194053_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but every time I see his name I think of a gay man named with a combination of Butt and concierge.

I quit saying his name. I just use the term of "Butt plug". Easier and comes to mind, quicker. But, I'll probably be joining all you F's in hell anyways, so, there's that. Mac:devilish:

I watched it happen multiple times in Michigan the following morning as I was trying to track ok, how many votes are coming in for Trump and how many for Biden. I watched trumps total go down and Biden’s go up... I even wrote the numbers on paper and showed it to my buddy at work... I was like here are the numbers I just wrote down, now look at the AP’s vote totals

This image....in your head......do you have it often? Does it capture your thought....like that song playing in your head?

In some ways, go for it Buttiege. You are quoted on TV saying "people who use more of the resource should pay more into it.."

So, uh, how does this logic not already apply in the form of federal fuel taxes? Does Pete understand how fuel taxes work?

And yeah, I get how that logic doesn't hold up in summer sort of a mythical future when we're all zipping around in EVs, but here is reality, 99.5% of the vehicles continue to suck down hydrocarbons and funds various government programs at the rate of approximately $0.40-1.00/gal, depending upon one's state.

The regressive nature of such a tax should be used to hammer Democrats. If I can afford a new vehicle of any type, I can probably afford to pay a mileage tax. But the poor and working class (which is basically redundant) who could barely afford a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am to use for commuting between their three jobs? Yeah, probably gonna suck a lot more for them than for me.

So, uh, how does this logic not already apply in the form of federal fuel taxes? Does Pete understand how fuel taxes work?

And yeah, I get how that logic doesn't hold up in summer sort of a mythical future when we're all zipping around in EVs, but here is reality, 99.5% of the vehicles continue to suck down hydrocarbons and funds various government programs at the rate of approximately $0.40-1.00/gal, depending upon one's state.

The regressive nature of such a tax should be used to hammer Democrats. If I can afford a new vehicle of any type, I can probably afford to pay a mileage tax. But the poor and working class (which is basically redundant) who could barely afford a 2003 Pontiac Grand Am to use for commuting between their three jobs? Yeah, probably gonna suck a lot more for them than for me.
The Dems don't care. Their end game is everyone using public transportation. If they can do that, they control everything in regards to movement and travel around the country. Force everyone to be dependent on the government for their travel around the country, and government can restrict it for any little reason. Oh, you said a naughty word on social media? That's a feelings crime, no train or bus access for you until your restitution is paid. This is the type of control the Dems want

The Dems don't care. Their end game is everyone using public transportation. If they can do that, they control everything in regards to movement and travel around the country. Force everyone to be dependent on the government for their travel around the country, and government can restrict it for any little reason. Oh, you said a naughty word on social media? That's a feelings crime, no train or bus access for you until your restitution is paid. This is the type of control the Dems want
Oh yeah, I get their motivation and "logic"; I'm just saying that it should be ready for anyone with two brain cells to run together to punch holes in their argument. Unfortunately, that exceeds the total available number of brain cells available in the Republican congressional delegation.

More of this please.....

Given the FBI's history of chasing down speeding tickets instead of stopping the real bad guys, a person could make a very bold statement.

That is the FBI probably knows about what the killers do before any mass murder but let them do it anyway. That way the crime fits into the false narrative the Marxists spew to ban guns.

No mass shootings and the arguments dry up. The FBI could be letting this happen on purpose.

So uh...

They don't want to show an ID to vote, yeah? What exactly did they show to buy those guns, then? What did they show that allows them to operate motor vehicles?

If a $30 state ID card or driver's license is so expensive and "unobtainable" for so many people, why's the DMV always full to the brim with people of every size, shape, and color? If you can afford rinky-dink airsoft gear, you can pay for a damned ID card, and the ID card will last longer with use.

This would have been a better argument a decade or two ago, but as Republican voters have become poorer and more rural, and Democrat less, a tax on driving starts to hurt just the people who won't vote for them anyway. I mean, I'd still make the argument, but it is less potent than when Democrat voters were farmers and blue collars.

Man this chick is loving the spotlight.....

1617370405411.png

Wishing she was Melania but passed that prime.

So uh...

They don't want to show an ID to vote, yeah? What exactly did they show to buy those guns, then? What did they show that allows them to operate motor vehicles?

If a $30 state ID card or driver's license is so expensive and "unobtainable" for so many people, why's the DMV always full to the brim with people of every size, shape, and color? If you can afford rinky-dink airsoft gear, you can pay for a damned ID card, and the ID card will last longer with use.
those idiots don't know why there are there...other than what the non-christian controlled media told them or allowed them to see.

So uh...

If a 30 dollar ID is to expensive, what is the cost of a license plate?

R

those idiots don't know why there are there...other than what the non-christian controlled media told them.
Well I can't speak to, nor particularly care about, whether the media's christian-controlled or not, but no, I'm sure they don't know jack-shit about why they're there or much else. Bet they flash half their friends with fingers on triggers and don't have plates in their carriers, too.

That short one's probably only 15 or 16, been playing too much Cawadoody with an edgelordy character skin on based on his single kneepad.