• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

how the fuck did he know?

VhHmsHtq.jpeg
Where was this pulled from? If this is true, why has it NOT been on the media, especially, FOX News??
Mac

Reactions: 10ring'r
Here is a pretty good video that is low key and not all hyped but goes on about how this "vaccine passport" thing is a really bad thing coming our way and will quickly morph into China style Social Credit Score.

Here is a pretty good video that is low key and not all hyped but goes on about how this "vaccine passport" thing is a really bad thing coming our way and will quickly morph into China style Social Credit Score.

That "C" Jen Psaki was saying to wit......"Its not the Biden administration requiring Covid Passports, its a private business initaitive they have no control over. Just businesses trying to reopen and protect their customers and employees".

Bullshit!

And what's it gonna do. Even if people believe it, biden isnt gonna be removed.

Come on man..

Doc
As much as I wish it were true, I don't see it happening.

Mike, bless his heart, should check in with his sponsor.

I'm not saying I agree with this 100%, but there are some major truths that need to be acknowledged.

Trump is a great rally'er and leader but not a military leader. He needed a war chief in his immediate circle, not some politician in uniform.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
wow, you really are a fucking idiot, aren't you?

they are raiding the homes of patriots at 4am for carrying a flag on jan 6.
No, I'm not. I read too many headlines with people complaining that "they're doing it", but "we get called out for it".

The only person who is a fucking idiot, would be the one that intentionally skipped over my statement, where I VERY FUCKING CLEARLY STATED, " right up to the point that they make it a different kind of problem."

There you go, skippy. On a platter for ya.

I support the right of EVERYONE to carry, until they start doing stupid shit. And then I support the rights of everyone else.

Is that clear enough?

No, I'm not. I read too many headlines with people complaining that "they're doing it", but "we get called out for it".

The only person who is a fucking idiot, would be the one that intentionally skipped over my statement, where I VERY FUCKING CLEARLY STATED, " right up to the point that they make it a different kind of problem."

There you go, skippy. On a platter for ya.

I support the right of EVERYONE to carry, until they start doing stupid shit. And then I support the rights of everyone else.

Is that clear enough?
why state the obvious then? nobody here outside of rusty and a couple others has a problem understanding "infringed".
on the other hand, you seem to have trouble seeing the difference between patriotism and sedition,

why state the obvious then? nobody here outside of rusty and a couple others has a problem understanding "infringed".
on the other hand, you seem to have trouble seeing the difference between patriotism and sedition,
Fuck off, and stop making assumptions.

When somebody commits a gun crime, they should get their just desserts. Whether that's brandishing, or full-on invasion. When somebody wants to carry - regardless of their political affiliation - that right shall not be infringed. You can say that I'm stating the obvious all you want, but there are plenty who have a problem with that.

The not-so-obvious point that I was making, is that more of us should be open carrying, more of the time. And nothing should be said about it.

Fuck off, and stop making assumptions.

When somebody commits a gun crime, they should get their just desserts. Whether that's brandishing, or full-on invasion. When somebody wants to carry - regardless of their political affiliation - that right shall not be infringed. You can say that I'm stating the obvious all you want, but there are plenty who have a problem with that.

The not-so-obvious point that I was making, is that more of us should be open carrying, more of the time. And nothing should be said about it.
still don't get it huh?
i dgaf about a few dorks in black with guns, the point is that the left is attacking and killing police, burning cars, police stations, courthouses and other government institutions, real crimes, and the fbi is arresting patriots that carried a flag and burned nothing.
but here you go defending the left....fuck you. go ahead and suck their dicks while they destroy the country.

I'm not saying I agree with this 100%, but there are some major truths that need to be acknowledged.

Trump is a great rally'er and leader but not a military leader. He needed a war chief in his immediate circle, not some politician in uniform.

Thats a bummer but its true.

The Constitution is defended by a rudderless coalition and the institutions to defend it have failed to do so.

A guy that sells pillows is its most aedent defender.

When I was in Liberia the National newspaper ran headlines, no shit, reporting a congressional member turned into a legit baboon and attacked other members of congress in the assembly area.

I would shake my head in pity.

Now we are no different I guess....

What the fuck is this hot mess?

The other half of the problem is conservatives voters are too damn morale and ethical. We KNEW they were gonna steal the election - so why weren't we prepared with a greater number of fake ballots? Or take their strongholds like NYC and LA through fraud? The only hope, is we go over in 2022 and 2024. The end justifies the means, right? At this point, I would be extremely happy with secession, at least for Texas and a few like minded states.
Because they are the ones who have moved political operatives into places of power. Go try to take any place with voter fraud. You will find out the same thing people at the capitol found, vs people who burned cities all year.

so he made this prediction before every presidency after funding offshore GoF research in wuhan that is banned here?
Read the last line. No doubt this administration will face the same challenges as their predecessors. paraphrased. They have been telling us every year almost since I can remember that a new pandemic is coming. Or that this or that new flu will kill us all this year. I have a good friend who put this all in great perspective for me once. He said, "Those fucker are all full of shit."

Last edited:
Reactions: E. Bryant
still don't get it huh?
i dgaf about a few dorks in black with guns, the point is that the left is attacking and killing police, burning cars, police stations, courthouses and other government institutions, real crimes, and the fbi is arresting patriots that carried a flag and burned nothing.
but here you go defending the left....fuck you. go ahead and suck their dicks while they destroy the country.

So what are you *actually* doing about it?

Why is there one political ideology in the streets, engaged in 'direct action', while another sits at home on the internet, talking (incessantly) about who is the biggest 'Patriot', and accusing everyone who doesn't think same same same, of being "leftists" or "commies"?

While you're in here sucking Trump Jesus dick, those things that you referenced are happening. So fuck you, just the same.

"At no time did more than 45 percent of colonists support the war, and at least a third of colonists fought for the British. " (ref:https://www.rochester.edu/newscente...ime did more,colonists fought for the British.)

And it can work the same for everyone. So wake the fuck up.

Last edited: