• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Wf3oawkRW9ko.jpeg
I saw the same thing happen during an interview for an assistant professor job that I was part of a search committee for. He was the smartest person in the meeting without a doubt. The females were obviously intimidated and passed over him because they were afraid “he would leave.” Surprisingly, a female was hired for the position he interviewed for.

Texas pipeline explodes......

He said he was going to destroy fossil fuels...how far will they go? I pray this was just an "accident".

Reactions: gigamortis
Teen hailed as a hero.

This is the product of access to all sports to which minorities previously had limited access. I loved seeing more minorities in competition in gymnastics, ice skating, and swimming recently....because I doubt those individuals will be the ones tearing down restaurants when they don't get exactly what they want, and instead become productive members society. That would be winning in my book.

We aren't stupid. She was given this because Klaus recently told Joe when he was in Europe to bestow this honor to his "Prized WEF Global Young Leader"...expect her to run for government soon or be elected into a cabinet position (or have a position created for her).

I know this will never happen and he's not even in order for it, but he would make a heck of a Pope (which would never be tolerated):

Reactions: Average guy
I have to disagree with this...

Torture and then execution..

I was watching a wild dog kill from Africa recently. They don't bother to suffocate their prey like the big cats. They just tear them apart. Since we don't have wild dogs I guess pigs would do...

Reactions: 308pirate
I was watching a wild dog kill from Africa recently. They don't bother to suffocate their prey like the big cats. They just tear them apart. Since we don't have wild dogs I guess pigs would do...
Thats a good way to finish Im thinking death by a thousand cuts before the piggies.

I have to disagree with this...

Torture and then execution..

Both Qing China and Elizabethan/Georgian England used gibbeting. It is not particularly outrageous and "cruel" like ancient brazen bulls or boiling, but sends a message regardless. Motherfucker is enclosed in a steel birdcage just the right size for a human prisoner and left out in the open to face the elements. A couple of Illinois derecho supercell storms passing through would be fun to watch.

Both Qing China and Elizabethan/Georgian England used gibbeting. It is not particularly outrageous and "cruel" like ancient brazen bulls or boiling, but sends a message regardless. Motherfucker is enclosed in a steel birdcage just the right size for a human prisoner and left out in the open to face the elements. A couple of Illinois derecho supercell storms passing through would be fun to watch.
Arizona ant hill and some random scorpions might be a thing.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Reactions: AllenOne1
I like the cut of your gib sir 10/10 for originality 😆

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
NEA spend BIG money on Enemy List

One of the unintended consequences by the left's pushing the pandemic scare was it awakened many people to the corruption and failings of our public education system. Public school enrollment has dropped precipitously since 2020 which in turn directly affects funding. The public education monopoly is in panic mode evidenced by the above as well as the revolt against woke school boards which is happening across the nation. Hopefully this awakening will create a groundswell for a voucher's.

The Twitter Deal may be the first thing he ever pulled out of...

From Form 4473
  1. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?
    Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.
YesNo
What did he answer here ?