• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

And Trump didn't know any of them. As stated, Trump was advised by Ryan and MC Turtle who they were going to pass. Like I said. Trump was trusting that the republicants were behind him. They were..... Just with daggers
Going out with some this Friday coming up.

Never really hung out much before, probably been out with them more since (twice).

They are just indifferent. The depth of their thought won’t break surface tension.

ZZ6drebuCGVA.jpeg

How many of the people you made friends with in the 17 years on the department have stayed in touch with you? How many of the people, that you thought had your back, stabbed you in the back?
Who controls the microphone on that bully pulpit?
I'd say that the one person who was capable of guiding Trump through the swamp was taken care of by the FauxBI before January. Why do you think they went after Flynn and Mike Pence did what to help him?
What did the PRAVDA do to any outsiders in Trump's circle?
Session fucked him with the recusal of all things Russia then Paul Ryan fucked him.

So maybe you can tell us how many people in the swamp Trump actually knew before getting elected? His biggest mistake was actually believing that the republicants were going to have his back
My thoughts exactly. Trump made a mistake with the vaxx but otherwise impeccable job.. especially compared to Obama/Xiden/etc. They wouldn’t have went after him so hard if he was in on it. And as far as appointments, a lot of them were cheered for before they exposed themselves. I certainly didn’t see Mattis being a POS swamp rat. But Lo and behold, he’s no different than John Bolton before him.

As someone who tends to lean more fundamentally liberal, I applaud Trump's effort to illuminate just how deep the swamp really is, by allowing the swamp creatures to out themselves.

Was it by accident, sheer naively or intentionally? Not sure it matters.

It's not about one man, it's about a movement...which is demonized by both sides of the isle. Wonder why this is?

Btw, just to be clear...there is nothing "liberal" about the modern left.

Idiocracy was supposed to be comedy not a how to guide.......

View attachment 7913846

Here is what I see:
  • People finally get fed up and resist in mass
  • People acting as the army to enforce boosters terminate their own lives by repeatedly taking poison
It can't sustain itself over time. IMO a matter of waiting it out and refusing the shots. Shorter booster intervals seems like we are getting closer to an end.

As someone who tends to lean more fundamentally liberal, I applaud Trump's effort to illuminate just how deep the swamp really is, by allowing the swamp creatures to out themselves.

Was by accident, naively or intentionally? Not sure it matters.

It's not about one man, it's about a movement...which is demonized by both sides of the isle. Wonder why this is?

Btw, just to be clear...there is nothing "liberal" about the modern left.
At this point.. if you’re a 2A supporter and not damn near right wing as Genghis Khan, then you ain’t thinking clearly and watching what the left is doing. They truly want to exterminate any kind of free will, along with every last one of us evil straight white Christians.

Click on the twitter post to see the full thread.

TLDR: Looks like home schooling is taking people out of corrupted schools and the work force. I expect we see a push to ban or completely over regulate home schooling. E.G. kids have to visit state sponsored locations to take tests on their propaganda or parents go to jail.

stories about adrenochrome not sounding so far fetched now, lol.

Click on the twitter post to see the full thread.

TLDR: Looks like home schooling is taking people out of corrupted schools and the work force. I expect we see a push to ban or completely over regulate home schooling. E.G. kids have to visit state sponsored locations to take tests on their propaganda or parents go to jail.

Meh, what I see is the boomers are finally starting to leave the workforce. For a variety of reasons. I mean, this was to be expected. Problem is gen-x can't take up all the slack (sheer numbers) and due to lower educational standards the youth of today aren't in the position to contribute. Add in all the free money, etc and welp...

Despite the "recession" the labor market has stayed somewhat strong. Hard to say if it holds out. Btw, look for leftist/woke backed corporations to be the first to announce layoffs...hmm, wonder why this is? Especially when they are more "socially responsible"...lol...

And Trump didn't know any of them. As stated, Trump was advised by Ryan and MC Turtle who they were going to pass. Like I said. Trump was trusting that the republicants were behind him. They were..... Just with daggers
If he didn’t no it 6 or so months in when they kept OCare he is really sssssssllllllooooooowwww

If he didn’t no it 6 or so months in when they kept OCare he is really sssssssllllllooooooowwww

Yeah. I tend to think letting people completely out themselves has its benefits. This way there is no guessing or assuming and the debate is settled and cant be backtracked. Plus, relying on a single man to fix the issues is foolhardy to begin with.

Imo, take what has been learned to the local and state level elections.

Meh, what I see is the boomers are finally starting to leave the workforce. For a variety of reasons. I mean, this was to be expected. Problem is gen-x can't take up all the slack (sheer numbers) and due to lower educational standards the youth of today aren't in the position to contribute. Add in all the free money, etc and welp...

Despite the "recession" the labor market has stayed somewhat strong. Hard to say if it holds out. Btw, look for leftist/woke backed corporations to be the first to announce layoffs...hmm, wonder why this is? Especially when they are more "socially responsible"...lol...
I am going to disagree with that statement. Boomers have been a drag on innovation and productivity for at least 20 years, possibly longer. Gen-X can do a lot more with a lot less. The number issue with Gen-X comes from the large number that have already retired. Gen-Xers were good with their savings/investments and got tired of the Boomers blocking their promotions because the old fucks would not leave the work force.

I am going to disagree with that statement. Boomers have been a drag on innovation and productivity for at least 20 years, possibly longer. Gen-X can do a lot more with a lot less. The number issue with Gen-X comes from the large number that have already retired. Gen-Xers were good with their savings/investments and got tired of the Boomers blocking their promotions because the old fucks would not leave the work force.

Be as it may, the boomers have been leaving at accelerated rates the past few years. And while their productivity can be questioned it was still a net positive on aggregate. And now there is a skill gap where today's youth simply can't fill. And genx doesn't have the numbers to fill all the gaps. On the plus side, if you do have marketable skills, you can use to your advantage...

That is really a myopic view point. I agree that Trump should have done a better job cleaning house but with whom? He was not a politician and most likely did not have the contact to use as viable replacements. I doubt he intimately knew the military personnel and assumed that Mathis would not stab him in the back based on reputation. Even if Trump replaced the head of every gov organization is has been seen/proven that the rot runs to the root. As bloated as the government is you cannot replace every person at every level and corrupt managers will keep their syncophants.

You are right about Trump being suckered in by the establishment but thinking that means his is slow is not accurate. You are also suggesting a simple solution that is not an option.

Be as it may, the boomers have been leaving at accelerated rates the past few years. And while their productivity can be questioned it was still a net positive on aggregate. And now there is a skill gap where today's youth simply can't fill. And genx doesn't have the numbers to fill all the gaps. On the plus side, if you do have marketable skills, you can use to your advantage...
Good points but the entire problem has been caused by the boomers not leaving the workforce earlier. Replacement theory and automation will fill the gap, ;-)).

might need @TheGerman to tell us what is happening here. they aren't happy.

Pay close attention to one specific tactic, the cops grab and pull protestors into their group. This is standard operating procedure and has been seen in multiple videos from different countries. They group, circle, grab and pull.

Reactions: gigamortis
My thoughts exactly. Trump made a mistake with the vaxx but otherwise impeccable job.. especially compared to Obama/Xiden/etc. They wouldn’t have went after him so hard if he was in on it. And as far as appointments, a lot of them were cheered for before they exposed themselves. I certainly didn’t see Mattis being a POS swamp rat. But Lo and behold, he’s no different than John Bolton before him.
All of them are swamp rats or they wouldn’t be there.

Good points but the entire problem has been caused by the boomers not leaving the workforce earlier. Replacement theory and automation will fill the gap, ;-)).

Automation fills gaps while opening opportunities in other disciplines. Automation doesn't create and maintain itself. Overall net is dependent on a variety of factors.

Reactions: gigamortis