• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Be as it may, the boomers have been leaving at accelerated rates the past few years. And while their productivity can be questioned it was still a net positive on aggregate. And now there is a skill gap where today's youth simply can't fill. And genx doesn't have the numbers to fill all the gaps. On the plus side, if you do have marketable skills, you can use to your advantage...

My daughter is 27 and she just got back from her 20 day vacation. She went back to work and on her first day back, she was called into the boss's office. She sat down and it was explained to her what happened while she was on vacation.

She was told that the 2 people were told to pick up 1/2 of my daughter's responsibilities. Those 2 girls came back to the boss and said they could get her the work done. So, the boss told another girl to pick up what the first 2 girls couldn't do. She came back and told the boss it was no good. They put a 4th girl on job and finally they were able to keep up.

Her boss then told her she put her in for a 5% raise and HR approved the raise and they are requesting a promotion too. That's going to take some time, but she was assured she would get the promotion.

There are those who are workers. All of my kids make more than $120k and as you can see, I am very proud of them. I believe it's the home that dictates how the kids work and their work ethics.

PUw6QBiLsfNb.png

Centers for Disgusting Conduct

might need @TheGerman to tell us what is happening here. they aren't happy.

I wonder if LEO here are at least smart enough to understand that they are no different than the canadian police, the australian police, dutch police, and the chinese police that stand opposed to everything that decent people hold dear.

Now that I just reread what I wrote, i doubt they are smart enough to tie it together.

Bro
The new SIG beltfed is absolutely fuckin legit

Damn I want one.
And yes, he IS shooting the steel base 80kpsi rounds. But it looks like theyre FMJ's not the steel penetrator stuff.. Claimed barrel life 10-15k
The future is here boys. SIG has said they will be making bigger long action steel base cases as well. Can you say .300 Norma at 80kpsi? We're about to see a shift IMO things will start changing rapidly here fairly soon as others start to get up to speed on steel base cases.

Last edited:
What sucks about this is a police K9 got shot in the process (hopefully will survive). If this POS hadn't been paroled in the first place...BTW the parole was for stabbing someone else at a gas station; the DA's here are accessories to murder and should do the time.
Agreed. We are living in a total upside-down F'n world right now.
I'm tell'n ya, shit is going to be changing, and real F'n soon. These pos governor's/D.A.'s that are allowing this shit to happen, will be removed, one way, or the other. The good people of this country, will put a stop to it. I'm just F'n surprised, certain person(s), have not come up, shall we say..."missing", yet.
One day, hopefully soon, the "trash" will be taken out. There's only so much the good, honest, hard working, tax paying, just want to be left alone, people will endure.
I know I'm sick of it, and tired of bitching about it.
Ok, rant over. Mac

My daughter is 27 and she just got back from her 20 day vacation. She went back to work and on her first day back, she was called into the boss's office. She sat down and it was explained to her what happened while she was on vacation.

She was told that the 2 people were told to pick up 1/2 of my daughter's responsibilities. Those 2 girls came back to the boss and said they could get her the work done. So, the boss told another girl to pick up what the first 2 girls couldn't do. She came back and told the boss it was no good. They put a 4th girl on job and finally they were able to keep up.

Her boss then told her she put her in for a 5% raise and HR approved the raise and they are requesting a promotion too. That's going to take some time, but she was assured she would get the promotion.

There are those who are workers. All of my kids make more than $120k and as you can see, I am very proud of them. I believe it's the home that dictates how the kids work and their work ethics.
You did well.

My son makes $13 and hour working part-time. 9 hour days. 3-4 days a week. He is 15 years old though. He works for a man updating his rent houses mostly and works on his farm when he needs him.

Our deal is during summers he has to work at least three days a week for pay somewhere. I think all parents should push their children to do the same by the time they are 14 or so. I started much earlier and had no choice in the matter. We farmed watermelons and that came first before we had our fun.

Maybe, I'm missing something here, but, when was it illegal for any woman/person, to travel anywhere in the U.S.of A., to have an abortion, as long as it was a legal procedure, performed?
OR, is this due to the fact, the S.C. made the ruling they did and the pro-abortionist fear abortion states will say that.. "If you're not a resident of (add state here), we can't perform said abortion", narrowing their baby killing opportunities?
Mac

I wonder if LEO here are at least smart enough to understand that they are no different than the canadian police, the australian police, dutch police, and the chinese police that stand opposed to everything that decent people hold dear.

Now that I just reread what I wrote, i doubt they are smart enough to tie it together.
Because retirement check. Little people be damned. Let's take the lifetime benefits away and just offer $2 more an hour and see how many wife beaters will still show up to fill the ranks.

You did well.

My son makes $13 and hour working part-time. 9 hour days. 3-4 days a week. He is 15 years old though. He works for a man updating his rent houses mostly and works on his farm when he needs him.

Our deal is during summers he has to work at least three days a week for pay somewhere. I think all parents should push their children to do the same by the time they are 14 or so. I started much earlier and had no choice in the matter. We farmed watermelons and that came first before we had our fun.

Thanks

Yes, all of my kids worked over the summer. Didn't have to do construction, but 3 of the 4 ending up going into a career that they learned from their summer jobs.

Maybe, I'm missing something here, but, when was it illegal for any woman/person, to travel anywhere in the U.S.of A., to have an abortion, as long as it was a legal procedure, performed?
OR, is this due to the fact, the S.C. made the ruling they did and the pro-abortionist fear abortion states will say that.. "If you're not a resident of (add state here), we can't perform said abortion", narrowing their baby killing opportunities?
Mac
My doctor is across state lines; and I cannot even telemed for a common sinus infection. I have to drive 30 min to cross border and call in. How F'ing stupid is that? So, I just go to Doc-in-box for that shit.

My doctor is across state lines; and I cannot even telemed for a common sinus infection. I have to drive 30 min to cross border and call in. How F'ing stupid is that? So, I just go to Doc-in-box for that shit.

How does your insurance handle that? I've heard that going out of state usually means out of network.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I know there's a lot of liberal judges, but does it seem like a lot of cases are being won by the Conservative side?

Perhaps it's because things are actually going to court and getting a legal court ruling based on the law.
As opposed to everything recently that was pretty much just being done by executive decree or Bureaucrats decreeing it and the "Just following order" oppressors enforcing it at gun/batton/boot point.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
Pay close attention to one specific tactic, the cops grab and pull protestors into their group. This is standard operating procedure and has been seen in multiple videos from different countries. They group, circle, grab and pull.
Identify the most active and remove them.

Reactions: Mwalex
How does your insurance handle that? I've heard that going out of state usually means out of network.
I'm Point-of-service. I guess the beauty of a 5K deductable....I'm a contractor and my insurance is actually issued WAY out of state.

Reactions: BullGear
Another time lapse of election steal in Fulton Co Georgia.

Interesting to see if America watches by when they steal 2022.

$190 for 100 12mg tablets is cheap compared to what I have seen online. Also, a family member of mine picked some up locally $275 for 30 9mg tabs.
No, not criticizing your choice at all. I have seen other options that are less expensive. But, they do appear to have "some risk". At least based upon "appearances". But, the clot shot is supposed to be "safe" too, right ? :unsure:

At the end of the day, if that (your listing above) seems like the best route for you to go, then by all means, go for it. :)

No, not criticizing your choice at all. I have seen other options that are less expensive. But, they do appear to have "some risk". At least based upon "appearances". But, the clot shot is supposed to be "safe" too, right ? :unsure:

At the end of the day, if that (your listing above) seems like the best route for you to go, then by all means, go for it. :)
Nah I didn't take it that way. I will do some more research on them and see if they are legit. Thanks

Reactions: Threadcutter308
in other news, natural immunity numbers vs clotshots that don't prevent infection or reinfection.

lXABoU1Wv0Hd.jpeg

Reactions: gigamortis